SaintJoe
Albiceleste
Magricos
The Madrid One
huntsman
32 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 4 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:24 am

huntsman wrote:What isnt? But his greatest qualities in my opinion are those i mentioned in my op.

No, I asked you what are his great qualities not what qualities all GKs need to be considered great.

What are his great qualities?

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 4 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:26 am

There you go izzy, it looks like you need some help on getting to know oliver better. Watch this amazing vid. I m sure you ll like it.

[/quote]
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:28 am

huntsman wrote:There you go izzy, it looks like you need some help on getting to know oliver better. Watch this amazing vid. I m sure you ll like it.

[/quote]

Again, I'm just asking you what GK qualities make him great. If you've watched him so much, why are you finding it difficult to do this.
Forget youtube.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:30 am

Oliver Kahn one of the first reasons i started watching football passionately. :bow:

I dont know about the goal keepers of past but without a shred of doubt the best since i started watching football atleast for me.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:31 am

I didnt watch him much. never said that. i said i saw him play before, on youtube.

skills, reflexes, leadership, courage, ballls, balls, balls confidence more balls to name a few.

He's everything which iker is lacking. i also find him more handsome.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:33 am

You know, what really made Kahn great is this scene from the WC2006:

rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:33 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Oliver Kahn one of the first reasons i started watching football passionately. :bow:

I dont know about the goal keepers of past but without a shred of doubt the best since i started watching football atleast for me.

Good to know there are other people who agree with me. I just thought i was the only one out there.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:35 am

now my turn izzy, i have a question for you. Who is better kahn or iker?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:37 am

huntsman wrote:I didnt watch him much. never said that. i said i saw him play before, on youtube.

skills, reflexes, leadership, courage, ballls, balls, balls confidence more balls to name a few.

He's everything which iker is lacking. i also find him more handsome.

Iker has nothiing to do with this. I asked you a simple question and you couldn't answer. Youtube? Just stop the nonsense man. It's boring.

Why do you have to do this? You're on 25%, do you really want the rest to go?

huntsman wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Oliver Kahn one of the first reasons i started watching football passionately. :bow:

Good to know there are other people who agree with me. I just thought i was the only one out there.

Don't even try that. No one argued about the quality of Kahn. So no you are not the only one who thought that.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:39 am

huntsman wrote:now my turn izzy, i have a question for you. Who is better kahn or iker?

I'm not going to answer your question, until you answer mine with a depth analysis and understanding of both players careers. Since you what to make this a comparison thread, I want to see some actual thought put in and actual understanding?

Is that too hard?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:39 am

huntsman wrote:now my turn izzy, i have a question for you. Who is better kahn or iker?

I am still waiting...
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:40 am

izzy26 wrote:

I'm not going to answer your question, until you answer mine with a depth analysis and understanding of both players careers. Since you what to make this a comparison thread, I want to see some actual thought put in and actual understanding?

Is that too hard?

I m not the expert on football. Now who is better iker or kahn?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:42 am

huntsman wrote:

I am still waiting...

So I should answer your question after you have been jumping around mine.

YOU brought the players up, In-depth analysis of both to back-up what you're saying or stop wasting time.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:43 am

huntsman wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Is that too hard?

I m not the expert on football. Now who is better iker or kahn?

No, you sre not going to weasel your way out of this. YOU bring these players and then determine through Youtube who's better, I want to know your reasons.

Stop running away and answer the question.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:46 am

I think the problem is looking through youtube and then determining stuff is cool. I for one did see the scenes live and just search youtube to find them again and show them around. XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:47 am

I answered your question. The answer is more simple than you think.
If you dont answer my question and keep evading it i will assume you think kahn is better but you dont want to piss off your friends in the madrid section.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:51 am

rwo power wrote:I think the problem is looking through youtube and then determining stuff is cool. I for one did see the scenes live and just search youtube to find them again and show them around. XD

He's just jealous that i reach far better conclusions than him by simply watching a few youtube vids. Such is human nature, if people sweat to learn something, they expect you to sweat as much as they did, and if you re a fast learner, they ll curse you for that.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:53 am

rwo power wrote:I think the problem is looking through youtube and then determining stuff is cool. I for one did see the scenes live and just search youtube to find them again and show them around. XD

You know why he's legendary, I know why's he's Legendary. I want to find out Huntsman reason.
huntsman wrote:I answered your question. The answer is more simple than you think. You just want to reinvent the wheel in this.

If you dont answer my question and keep evading it i will assume you think kahn is better but you dont want to piss off your friends in the madrid section.

You did not answer the question, You listed qualities of that GKs need and then went on to bash Iker. Why? I don't know? Stop stalling son, Answer my question and then provide an in-depth anlysis of both keepers and then show some actual reasoning.

Maybe if you stopped trying to show off online and actually thought of participating, most people wouldn't traet you like a child.

So, again, What qualities make Kahn great.

P.S. Can no one else answer this please. I want Huntsman's answer. Razz
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:59 am

look izzy, i will treat you the same way you treat me.

My answer is this for you; if you're good at something, never do it for free. How much are you willing to pay for my answer?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:00 am

izzy26 wrote:You know why he's legendary, I know why's he's Legendary. I want to find out Huntsman reason.
Ah, I see. Well, I've been a Kahn fangirl for a while Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:00 am

huntsman wrote:He's just jealous that i reach far better conclusions than him by simply watching a few youtube vids. Such is human nature, if people sweat to learn something, they expect you to sweat as much as they did, and if you re a fast learner, they ll curse you for that.

Nope, that's not it. You're not running away like a coward again. Answer the question I have posed to you about 3 times already. RG is online, he can see this is blatant trolling and it's only a matter time.

I can't believe you would use a Legendary GK like Kahn as a terrible disguise to bash another goalie.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:02 am

huntsman wrote:look izzy, i will treat you the same way you treat me.

My answer is this for you; if you're good at something, never do it for free. How much are you willing to pay for my answer?

Nice try. Still stalling I see. Well, it's predictable. I'm actually trying to get a reasonable and in-depth response from you and you've said and done nothing.

How can I offer my response to your answer if you refuse to post one?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:04 am

I dont know what you re talking about. And you re the one who started the trolling.

You have already answered my question and i answered yours. There's nothing left to discuss unless you want to keep trolling the thread which is your problem.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:05 am

This seems familiar izzy......oh yeah look lol

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Why is this trolling? Why? explain and if you fail, i am going to report you for trolling.

huntsman wrote:You have 5 mins. I am still waiting for your explanation, troll.

huntsman wrote:Now we all know who the troll is. Now go back to the madrid section at the bottom of the page.

huntsman wrote:Well dont defend. We re not in a war zone here. Just learn how to make decent conversations like mature adults do.

huntsman wrote:Yeah that's what he actually thinks. He's not even the best real madrid goalkeeper.

huntsman wrote:SO what do you think, nick? I say its time to get a new goalie. Its not going to happen for maybe another 4 years, but that doesnt mean its not time. :coffee:

huntsman wrote:No one can do worse that that? I can top that for sure.
+ you posted a video on Casillas

You're clearly trolling and it's your own thread (not sure if possible). You've created a thread glorifying a player you've admitted to not watching. Looks like someone's trying to have their cake and eat it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:06 am

izzy26 wrote:
huntsman wrote:look izzy, i will treat you the same way you treat me.

Nice try. Still stalling I see. Well, it's predictable. I'm actually trying to get a reasonable and in-depth response from you and you've said and done nothing.

How can I offer my response to your answer if you refuse to post one?

I already have your answer. You already answered my question but maybe you werent paying attention.

I am not stalling, bra, i am not here to provide you an in-depth analysis about anything. This thread is not about in depth analysis of anyone, its about oliver kahn.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:07 am

huntsman wrote:I dont know what you re talking about. And you re the one who started the trolling.

You have already answered my question and i answered yours. There's nothing left to discuss unless you want to keep trolling the thread which is your problem.

Stop with the lies man. I asked you a question as to what makes Kahn so great? You gave me NO answer so therefore I have posted no answer. You then went on to bash Iker. scratch

I'm not trolling, I'm actually on topic and asking you what qualities make Kahn great. I could swear this thread was about Kahn? So how am I trolling again?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next