ITALY/ INTER, Market trade among Chelsea and Palermo Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

ITALY/ INTER, Market trade among Chelsea and Palermo

3 posters

Go down

ITALY/ INTER, Market trade among Chelsea and Palermo Empty ITALY/ INTER, Market trade among Chelsea and Palermo

Post by zefgjoni Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:43 pm

According to Il Corriere dello Sport/ Stadio, despite yesterday player declarations, there is the chance that Wesley Sneijder can join Chelsea. Inter can decide to let leave the Dutch player if Blues decide to offer almost 35 million euros, or 25/28 million plus Essien and Malouda property.

With this profit Moratti club can decide to try to sign Pastore of Palermo.

There is also another possibility, if Chelsea will not be able to sign Sneijder, could be Blues to track Javier Pastore of Palermo.
zefgjoni
zefgjoni
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

ITALY/ INTER, Market trade among Chelsea and Palermo Empty Re: ITALY/ INTER, Market trade among Chelsea and Palermo

Post by Interblend Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:23 am

If an offer like that comes to Moratti, I am pretty sure he wouldn't put it down. 30 Mil + Essien and Malouda would really be a great deal. However, I cant see Chelsea giving such an offer - I've heard about Malouda leaving, but they need essien.

Interblend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

ITALY/ INTER, Market trade among Chelsea and Palermo Empty Re: ITALY/ INTER, Market trade among Chelsea and Palermo

Post by guest1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:41 pm

wow

guest1
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down