Meredith Kercher's murder and Amanda Knox' Trial

4 posters

Go down

Meredith Kercher's murder and Amanda Knox' Trial  Empty Meredith Kercher's murder and Amanda Knox' Trial

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:52 am

Anyone watched it today ?

Fascinating stuff....Currently reading stuff regarding the crime and specific details on it.

Well worth reading.

Back to top Go down

Meredith Kercher's murder and Amanda Knox' Trial  Empty Re: Meredith Kercher's murder and Amanda Knox' Trial

Post by Lex Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:00 am

The total lack of humility from Knox throughout this saga is what really sickens me

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Meredith Kercher's murder and Amanda Knox' Trial  Empty Re: Meredith Kercher's murder and Amanda Knox' Trial

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:44 am

Just finished it. still some puzzlign question.

was it Guede and his mate pushing for a threesome only to be denied and then killed her? That seem to be the final assumption.

This is the scene of murder

Meredith Kercher's murder and Amanda Knox' Trial  Kercher_room_labels_by_Italian_police

If Rafaelle and Knox had nothing to do with it, why is there sign of Rafaelle's DNA on Meredith's bra heavily. Had he been cheating on Knox ?

I am kind of confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:01 am

Prosecutors are considering an appeal. Meanwhile, 24-year-old Amanda Knox is expected to make a swift return to the US, where it's understood she'll publish a book about her story.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15158163

Hasn't even left Italy yet :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:10 am

I'm seriously thinking of packing my job in, using my savings to invest in a high scope sniper rifle and becoming a real life Daredevil, going round the country wasting people like these.

Like that douchebag who killed his 15 year old girlfriend in the woods to get a free breakfast.........what's wrong with these people?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:07 pm

is it just me or do American's get off the hook pretty easily.....and they always turn up earning millions in the end and writing books and going on all news shows

examples of these are the two girls who went into North Korea (their excuse was boundaries should be more clear), the recent hikers in Iraq/Iran.....all them are gaining tons of $$ now from books, interviews etc
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:20 pm

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW

Meredith Kercher's murder and Amanda Knox' Trial  Ypgq

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Lex wrote:The total lack of humility from Knox throughout this saga is what really sickens me

What'd she do?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Lex wrote:I'm seriously thinking of packing my job in, using my savings to invest in a high scope sniper rifle and becoming a real life Daredevil, going round the country wasting people like these.

Like that douchebag who killed his 15 year old girlfriend in the woods to get a free breakfast.........what's wrong with these people?

There are some *bleep* sick people in the world, and when they get caught the laws protect them.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down