Balotelli, 10 points and €380 fine for speeding in Milan.

+10
shamr9pato
Patrick Bateman
S
weeble8604
gkamtu
zizzle
Sushi Master
TalkingReckless
Yuri Yukuv
wigglesworth
14 posters

Go down

Balotelli, 10 points and €380 fine for speeding in Milan. Empty Balotelli, 10 points and €380 fine for speeding in Milan.

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:27 pm

http://milano.corriere.it/milano/notizie/cronaca/11_giugno_10/balotelli-multa-melchiorre-gioia-dieci-punti-patente-190838108639.shtml

tinted windows and travelling at a high rate of speedhigh speed: was the reason Mario Balotelli, a former Inter player now at Manchester City, received a ticket and points assessment last night by the Milan from the Milan police. Balotelli was driving Mercedes S65AMG, was registered to a company in Brescia and was stopped at 3:30 AM in via Lunigiana area, central railway station. The striker, alone on board, showed his British license, but it also holds an Italian license.

wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Balotelli, 10 points and €380 fine for speeding in Milan. Empty Re: Balotelli, 10 points and €380 fine for speeding in Milan.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Oh cmon tho, everyone speeds in Italy haha, nobody even respects the street lights. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Balotelli, 10 points and €380 fine for speeding in Milan. Empty Re: Balotelli, 10 points and €380 fine for speeding in Milan.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Balotelli is the scum of the earth
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:35 pm

awesome vid there Smile
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:35 pm

I'd feel so at home in Italy. I can understand the large ammount of Latin American imports. That's just like home!
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:36 pm

sciacca wrote:

this reminds me of my days in lebanon Very Happy
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 pm

imalegend wrote:awesome vid there Smile

haha I know, but it's just a stereotype haha. The driving is a bit crazy tho. Depending on the regions, cars can park where they want, and how they want. Cars speed, and don't respect and street lights or signals. Mostly in the south tho ahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:38 pm

sciacca wrote:

haha I know, but it's just a stereotype haha. The driving is a bit crazy tho. Depending on the regions, cars can park where they want, and how they want. Cars speed, and don't respect and street lights or signals. Mostly in the south tho ahaha.
Is the South the rebel part of Italy?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Yes, Sicily, Calabria, and Campania(Region of Naples). Mafia Clans mostly based now in Calabria and Campania LOL.
Put it this way, Gattuso is from Calabria, knowing him you'd know how the mentality is haha.
Italy is basically split up. The North is more developed and Rich, while the South is more poor, but still developped.
Too much corruption tho..
As for driving, it's completely different from the south and the North. In the North the law is taken more seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:53 pm

whats wrong with my striker or may be still childish...cmon!
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by weeble8604 Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Haha

I do love this guy
weeble8604
weeble8604
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:44 pm

at this rate ,he could be even a bigger version of cassano !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:47 pm

sciacca wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Yes, Sicily, Calabria, and Campania(Region of Naples). Mafia Clans mostly based now in Calabria and Campania LOL.
Put it this way, Gattuso is from Calabria, knowing him you'd know how the mentality is haha.
Italy is basically split up. The North is more developed and Rich, while the South is more poor, but still developped.
As for driving, it's completely different from the south and the North. In the North the law is taken more seriously.

North of Rome, the police ticket you almost instantly if you park in a no parking zone. In fact, I have gotten a ticket in the time it took me to walk from my car to the parking machine to get my parking pass. Also, hardly no one speeds. There are speed cameras all over and you lose your license very easily in Italy with only 20 points available.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:27 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
sciacca wrote:

North of Rome, the police ticket you almost instantly if you park in a no parking zone. In fact, I have gotten a ticket in the time it took me to walk from my car to the parking machine to get my parking pass. Also, hardly no one speeds. There are speed cameras all over and you lose your license very easily in Italy with only 20 points available.

Yes, exactly. But you see, in the south it's not this way. People act differently for some odd reason. Everyone speeds there, well where I'm from in Sicily, nobody respects the lights, they just go right through. And the law is the same all over the country, however as I said before, nobody cares about it for some weird reason. Could also be because of the lack of patrolling, however that's how it is. As for the camera's in every part of the cities, that's another prime example of technology. Here in Sicily, they don't have this. Well maybe in the major cities like Palermo, Catania, Messina and Trapani, but I highly doubt it.

I'm currently in Canada, for my studies. Here infact they only have 12 points after the age of 22. Which is ridiculous, so you can lose your license even faster. But unlike in Europe, here's there's a stop sign at every corner you go to, here there are police patrols all over the neighborhoods, not one car parked bad. It's just the matter of how they take order into law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:45 am

Who gives a f##k
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:03 am

that is EPL and not him...imo!
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:21 am

BALLOTELLI IS THE MAN
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:42 pm

The problem it's not Italy it's the italians.
I'm italian and I say we need to reshape our ways.
In Usa things are a little better but there are still bad people here.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:45 pm

r u saying Italians are bad people pep?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Superpeppe wrote:The problem it's not Italy it's the italians.
I'm italian and I say we need to reshape our ways.
In Usa things are a little better but there are still bad people here.

Wait what? You mean Italian Americans? or Americans.

lol, way to compare. USA has one of the highest crime rates world wide, they don't even compare to Italy. Infact Immigrants play the biggest parts of crimes in Italy, which is no surprise. Not Italians in general...

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:36 pm

whenever i go to italy its like im participating in a NASCAR or formula 1 race, they drive like maniacs there!!! its not a joke or anything its reality, ask anyone who grew up driving in another country and drove at least once in italy how it feels.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:35 pm

I love the crossing the street part of the video Very Happy

Anyway, as an italian citizen (though one who has never set foot in Italy himself) I wish them all the best for our Italian friends. I know we Argentines share many of their defect. Exacerbated to a point too.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum