Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

+12
inderbaby
Luca
lucianomoggi
Juventino89
BiasedMilanFan3
baresi
Juventude
anouarjuve
fatman123
CroInter
Arquitecto
Cotes
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Marotta Seedorf wanted to Juve

Juventus have worked very hard in the summer, to give a rose to Antonio Conte adequate and qualitatively valid, Lichtsteiner, Vucinic, Elijah, Vidal, and, above all, Pirlo, who is literally dragging the midfield of the Old Lady because of its geometry, yet among the many purchases made ​​by Juventus sign, there was also someone who has not gone through. Today's edition of " Tuttosport "reveals a dramatic backdrop: The general director of Juventus, Beppe Marotta , in addition to the purchase of Andrea Pirlo would try to place during the summer session of the market, another shot on a free transfer directly from rivals Milan: Clarence Seedorf . The Dutch professor, though no longer young, the field still dispenses pearls of great quality, accompanied by the inimitable elegance that distinguishes run and play. Not only is the Brescia midfielder, and Marotta would lead to another piece of history Torino AC Milan. Seedorf was in the same situation in the former world champion: expiring contract, his relationship with the devil Rossoneri seemed flawed. Then, however, AC Milan and his number 10 decided to prolong their working relationship for another year. Actually, it would be hard to find a place to Seedorf in the 4-2-4 of Antonio Conte, evidently, however, bring a player of class and the value of the former Ajax midfielder with Juventus, on a free transfer, would be a 'opportunity too good to miss, regardless of the opinion of Mr. Salento. Milan, however, has decided to keep for another year the Dutch, the serious professional, who is still giving a big hand to Allegri. I wonder if, when the contract expires in June by Professor Clarence, the Marotta to do it again to score a blow to Pirlo. If the results were those that Juve is getting with his new number 21, then the director general would surely have carte blanche to the transaction.
My thoughts:
I would have no problem with a deal like this, I love Seedorf...the man is a genius but get a player like him is gonna have both a good & bad effect on Juventus...
He is as good as Pirlo & both of them in the mid field is outstanding but...
the bad is...with both Seedorf & Pirlo in Mid field...the pace of Juve would slow down...with two slower mid fielder,on counter attacks, we would not be very dangerous because the winger or attacker would not really have any help from a play in the middle....
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Seedorf will never come to Juve as he knows his leadership role and influence within Milanello is vital. Plus, he has stated he would only retire in Milan.

Fat chance of this happening if not any.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by CroInter Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Yeah and Zanetti is next, i hear Marotta wants him for LB.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Seedorf will never come to Juve as he knows his leadership role and influence within Milanello is vital. Plus, he has stated he would only retire in Milan.

Fat chance of this happening if not any.

I guess u said the same about Pirlo before he left...
U have to understand...if a club doesn't give a play the respect he deserves then he will leave..& that's what happened to Pirlo because of one injury...
let's just see how this plays out & don't hold your breath on it
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Cotes wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Seedorf will never come to Juve as he knows his leadership role and influence within Milanello is vital. Plus, he has stated he would only retire in Milan.

Fat chance of this happening if not any.

I guess u said the same about Pirlo before he left...
U have to understand...if a club doesn't give a play the respect he deserves then he will leave..& that's what happened to Pirlo because of one injury...
let's just see how this plays out & don't hold your breath on it

Wrong.

Pirlo always was a vital player for us but never a supreme leader and influential man in our locker room as his introspective and introverted manner is in sheer contrast to Seedorf's outspoken and leaderlike qualities.

Respect? Funny how the Juve board makes assumptions similar to their transfers. Pirlo for all his magic moments last year proved to be a liability in defense for us due to his lack of pace and mobility along with his poor defensive skill, Allegri's system never required a DLP anyway. Plus, he was demanding more then what he deserved.
And if you haven't noticed, Seedorf has played in all of our matches this season.

There is a bigger chance of Messi coming to Juve then Seedorf going there.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by fatman123 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:23 pm

:facepalm: maybe juve can double swoop for Seedorf and Pipo?
imo its more likely torres outscores messi and CR this season then seedorf leaves milan, especially for a rival like juve
and really surely theres better and younger fish in the see for juve? montolivo maybe? ganso?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Cotes wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Seedorf will never come to Juve as he knows his leadership role and influence within Milanello is vital. Plus, he has stated he would only retire in Milan.

Fat chance of this happening if not any.

I guess u said the same about Pirlo before he left...
U have to understand...if a club doesn't give a play the respect he deserves then he will leave..& that's what happened to Pirlo because of one injury...
let's just see how this plays out & don't hold your breath on it

Wrong.

Pirlo always was a vital player for us but never a supreme leader and influential man in our locker room as his introspective and introverted manner is in sheer contrast to Seedorf's outspoken and leaderlike qualities.

Respect? Funny how the Juve board makes assumptions similar to their transfers. Pirlo for all his magic moments last year proved to be a liability in defense for us due to his lack of pace and mobility along with his poor defensive skill, Allegri's system never required a DLP anyway. Plus, he was demanding more then what he deserved.
And if you haven't noticed, Seedorf has played in all of our matches this season.

There is a bigger chance of Messi coming to Juve then Seedorf going there.


right there...how can you say he demands more than he deserves?
the man has been with Milan so long & is a clear icon in the team...the man asked for more than a 1 year contract & u gonna say that's more than he deserves?
I know if Pato or Zlatan wanted that deal..Milan would have signed it no questions asked...
u guys lost respect for him..that's the truth, the fans & the board
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

fatman123 wrote::facepalm: maybe juve can double swoop for Seedorf and Pipo?
imo its more likely torres outscores messi and CR this season then seedorf leaves milan, especially for a rival like juve
and really surely theres better and younger fish in the see for juve? montolivo maybe? ganso?

I get where u are coming from & for me...I would want to see them sign Jadson from Shaktar Dontesk
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by anouarjuve Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:28 pm

isn't Seedorf retiring ?
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 492
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by fatman123 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Cotes wrote:
fatman123 wrote::facepalm: maybe juve can double swoop for Seedorf and Pipo?
imo its more likely torres outscores messi and CR this season then seedorf leaves milan, especially for a rival like juve
and really surely theres better and younger fish in the see for juve? montolivo maybe? ganso?

I get where u are coming from & for me...I would want to see them sign Jadson from Shaktar Dontesk

long as you dont take Willian, hes ours Razz
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Cotes wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Cotes wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Seedorf will never come to Juve as he knows his leadership role and influence within Milanello is vital. Plus, he has stated he would only retire in Milan.

Fat chance of this happening if not any.

I guess u said the same about Pirlo before he left...
U have to understand...if a club doesn't give a play the respect he deserves then he will leave..& that's what happened to Pirlo because of one injury...
let's just see how this plays out & don't hold your breath on it

Wrong.

Pirlo always was a vital player for us but never a supreme leader and influential man in our locker room as his introspective and introverted manner is in sheer contrast to Seedorf's outspoken and leaderlike qualities.

Respect? Funny how the Juve board makes assumptions similar to their transfers. Pirlo for all his magic moments last year proved to be a liability in defense for us due to his lack of pace and mobility along with his poor defensive skill, Allegri's system never required a DLP anyway. Plus, he was demanding more then what he deserved.
And if you haven't noticed, Seedorf has played in all of our matches this season.

There is a bigger chance of Messi coming to Juve then Seedorf going there.


right there...how can you say he demands more than he deserves?
the man has been with Milan so long & is a clear icon in the team...the man asked for more than a 1 year contract & u gonna say that's more than he deserves?
I know if Pato or Zlatan wanted that deal..Milan would have signed it no questions asked...
u guys lost respect for him..that's the truth, the fans & the board

Pirlo for years on end was being paid 6 Million Euros which is an amount a superstar is paid for clubs. Pirlo was a vital cog in our system, but he was simply not worth paying that sum of amount as near the end of the year Galliani made a goal to cut down salaries and overview the economical situation of Milan along with the cutting down on age, as Pirlo was was 4 million at best for us yet he did not accept that.

As mentioned, his role was simply not a part of Allegri's plans as he prefers a TQ and not a DLP. Milan are not a charity club as the compromise to extend his stay at the club was based on the gratitude towards him as the salary cut was supposed to be done at least 3 years ago.

Pato is our future and we have to hold on to him as a salary increase for him is an intelligent way to give him incentive for staying in Milan. Plus, his performances for us have merited that.

Zlatan is simply worth his salary as he is the best player in the Serie A and our world class difference maker. He has merited that as well.

Nobody has lost respect for him, another assumption made without any base as this claim is purely fallacious.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Juventude Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:39 pm

If the year was 2004, I might be interested. I would also warn Moggi about the upcoming calciopoli scandal that Moratti was planning.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by baresi Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:50 pm

That exactly shows Juves' ambition, a 36 Yrs old Seedorf. I like Seedorf but if we had any other option he wont make it to Milans starting lineup.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Del Piero will sign for Milan before Seedorf joins Juventus

And for the Pirlo comparisons
Pirlo didn't fit into Allegri's systems and hence didn't play
Seedorf thrives in Allegri's midfield and hence has been playing week in, week out

If Pirlo left because he didn't play, why would Seedorf leave?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4219
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Juventino89 Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:27 pm

I respect seedorf but he's simply to old to be important for juve. Thumbs up
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 235
Join date : 2011-09-28
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:09 pm

we don't need SEEDORF: we have PIRLO, MARCHISIO, VIDAL, PAZIENZA

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Luca Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 pm

baresi wrote:That exactly shows Juves' ambition, a 36 Yrs old Seedorf. I like Seedorf but if we had any other option he wont make it to Milans starting lineup.

Irony (Legrottaglie rofl)
Actually this just shows the logic in some posters here, easily swayed by paper talk.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by inderbaby Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:12 pm

We need a LB so let's go for paolo maldini...he's not much older than seedorf and adp :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:That exactly shows Juves' ambition, a 36 Yrs old Seedorf. I like Seedorf but if we had any other option he wont make it to Milans starting lineup.

Irony (Legrottaglie rofl)
Actually this just shows the logic in some posters here, easily swayed by paper talk.

Difference is if you buy Seedorf, he will be one of your main midfielders and obviously won't be a back-up due to his current demands and role in Milan.

Legro? He was used as a last ditch back-up and only played one game off an injured player from the bench.

Big difference.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Luca Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:That exactly shows Juves' ambition, a 36 Yrs old Seedorf. I like Seedorf but if we had any other option he wont make it to Milans starting lineup.

Irony (Legrottaglie rofl)
Actually this just shows the logic in some posters here, easily swayed by paper talk.

Difference is if you buy Seedorf, he will be one of your main midfielders and obviously won't be a back-up due to his current demands and role in Milan.

Legro? He was used as a last ditch back-up and only played one game off an injured player from the bench.

Big difference.

No, the difference is Legro was actually signed by Milan. Juventus will not sign Seedorf...

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by inderbaby Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Luca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:That exactly shows Juves' ambition, a 36 Yrs old Seedorf. I like Seedorf but if we had any other option he wont make it to Milans starting lineup.

Irony (Legrottaglie rofl)
Actually this just shows the logic in some posters here, easily swayed by paper talk.

Difference is if you buy Seedorf, he will be one of your main midfielders and obviously won't be a back-up due to his current demands and role in Milan.

Legro? He was used as a last ditch back-up and only played one game off an injured player from the bench.

Big difference.

No, the difference is Legro was actually signed by Milan. Juventus will not sign Seedorf...

:coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by dronte Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:That exactly shows Juves' ambition, a 36 Yrs old Seedorf. I like Seedorf but if we had any other option he wont make it to Milans starting lineup.

Irony (Legrottaglie rofl)
Actually this just shows the logic in some posters here, easily swayed by paper talk.

Difference is if you buy Seedorf, he will be one of your main midfielders and obviously won't be a back-up due to his current demands and role in Milan.

Legro? He was used as a last ditch back-up and only played one game off an injured player from the bench.

Big difference.
You think thats obvious? You must have serious problems then if you take a look at our midfield it is clear that he could be nowhere in the first XI. If he signs for us then he will be happy if he gets a chance in the team, thats for sure. He is close to 37 now and he is intelligent enough to see his career is well beyond his peak.

Anyways, I call bullsh*t in this news, he really isnt needed at Juve even if it is a free transfer.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:20 pm

dronte wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:That exactly shows Juves' ambition, a 36 Yrs old Seedorf. I like Seedorf but if we had any other option he wont make it to Milans starting lineup.

Irony (Legrottaglie rofl)
Actually this just shows the logic in some posters here, easily swayed by paper talk.

Difference is if you buy Seedorf, he will be one of your main midfielders and obviously won't be a back-up due to his current demands and role in Milan.

Legro? He was used as a last ditch back-up and only played one game off an injured player from the bench.

Big difference.
You think thats obvious? You must have serious problems then if you take a look at our midfield it is clear that he could be nowhere in the first XI. If he signs for us then he will be happy if he gets a chance in the team, thats for sure. He is close to 37 now and he is intelligent enough to see his career is well beyond his peak.

Anyways, I call bullsh*t in this news, he really isnt needed at Juve even if it is a free transfer.
I'll leave out wingers since that position is irrelevant.

Midfield? So your telling me Claudio Marchisio (your starter) is currently better the Seedorf?

Son, Seedorf at his age is far better then Marchisio ever has been as its quite laughable your saying he would be nowhere near that midfield considering he is better then half you midfield in which you describe as if its Barca.





Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
dronte wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:That exactly shows Juves' ambition, a 36 Yrs old Seedorf. I like Seedorf but if we had any other option he wont make it to Milans starting lineup.

Irony (Legrottaglie rofl)
Actually this just shows the logic in some posters here, easily swayed by paper talk.

Difference is if you buy Seedorf, he will be one of your main midfielders and obviously won't be a back-up due to his current demands and role in Milan.

Legro? He was used as a last ditch back-up and only played one game off an injured player from the bench.

Big difference.
You think thats obvious? You must have serious problems then if you take a look at our midfield it is clear that he could be nowhere in the first XI. If he signs for us then he will be happy if he gets a chance in the team, thats for sure. He is close to 37 now and he is intelligent enough to see his career is well beyond his peak.

Anyways, I call bullsh*t in this news, he really isnt needed at Juve even if it is a free transfer.
I'll leave out wingers since that position is irrelevant.

Midfield? So your telling me Claudio Marchisio (your starter) is currently better the Seedorf?

Son, Seedorf at his age is far better then Marchisio ever has been as its quite laughable your saying he would be nowhere near that midfield considering he is better then half you midfield in which you describe as if its Barca.






Seedorf is a football legend::: no one can deny that

but his time is over; no one can deny that too:::


lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:46 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
dronte wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:That exactly shows Juves' ambition, a 36 Yrs old Seedorf. I like Seedorf but if we had any other option he wont make it to Milans starting lineup.

Irony (Legrottaglie rofl)
Actually this just shows the logic in some posters here, easily swayed by paper talk.

Difference is if you buy Seedorf, he will be one of your main midfielders and obviously won't be a back-up due to his current demands and role in Milan.

Legro? He was used as a last ditch back-up and only played one game off an injured player from the bench.

Big difference.
You think thats obvious? You must have serious problems then if you take a look at our midfield it is clear that he could be nowhere in the first XI. If he signs for us then he will be happy if he gets a chance in the team, thats for sure. He is close to 37 now and he is intelligent enough to see his career is well beyond his peak.

Anyways, I call bullsh*t in this news, he really isnt needed at Juve even if it is a free transfer.
I'll leave out wingers since that position is irrelevant.

Midfield? So your telling me Claudio Marchisio (your starter) is currently better the Seedorf?

Son, Seedorf at his age is far better then Marchisio ever has been as its quite laughable your saying he would be nowhere near that midfield considering he is better then half you midfield in which you describe as if its Barca.






Seedorf is a football legend::: no one can deny that

but his time is over; no one can deny that too:::


His superb performances for us last year and of course all of this season say hi.

Somebody hasn't been keeping up with whats going.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf Empty Re: Juventus wants Ac Milan maestro Seedorf

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum