Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

+12
Le Samourai
tareks
Keyzar
elm_baraja_shaman
CroInter
Cotes
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
Luca
inderbaby
pasquale22
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Luca Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:54 pm

DeviAngel wrote:nvm You don't understand what I try to say Very Happy

Yeah you're saying its fine to be pissed off with a bench role because he is the "best LW"
Which completely goes against everything Conte is trying to do with Juventus
No one is untouchable

....












except Pepe

Luca
J Council Master

Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by CroInter Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:56 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
CroInter wrote:Sciaca give us plz a short summary what is he saying.....

He said he is the best player in Serie A and Krasic is his bitch...

:coffee:

Also, he is looking at transferring to Inter this winter, as he feels he can really help Inter win the scudetto. I propose a Pepe for Sneijder switch...

You have been reported to mods for trolling :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:01 pm

CroInter wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
CroInter wrote:Sciaca give us plz a short summary what is he saying.....

He said he is the best player in Serie A and Krasic is his bitch...

:coffee:

Also, he is looking at transferring to Inter this winter, as he feels he can really help Inter win the scudetto. I propose a Pepe for Sneijder switch...

You have been reported to mods for trolling :coffee:

:facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:02 pm

CroInter wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
CroInter wrote:Sciaca give us plz a short summary what is he saying.....

He said he is the best player in Serie A and Krasic is his bitch...

:coffee:

Also, he is looking at transferring to Inter this winter, as he feels he can really help Inter win the scudetto. I propose a Pepe for Sneijder switch...

You have been reported to mods for trolling :coffee:

But Cro, how can I be trolling in my own forum?? smoking
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3670
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by CroInter Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:16 pm

:facepalm: right back at you Elm, that was a joke.

juve_gigi wrote:
CroInter wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
CroInter wrote:Sciaca give us plz a short summary what is he saying.....

He said he is the best player in Serie A and Krasic is his bitch...

:coffee:

Also, he is looking at transferring to Inter this winter, as he feels he can really help Inter win the scudetto. I propose a Pepe for Sneijder switch...

You have been reported to mods for trolling :coffee:

But Cro, how can I be trolling in my own forum?? smoking

Really?

I though this was goallegacy, not Juvelegacy, shit i was wrong....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Keyzar Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
CroInter wrote:Sciaca give us plz a short summary what is he saying.....

He said he is the best player in Serie A and Krasic is his bitch...

:coffee:

Also, he is looking at transferring to Inter this winter, as he feels he can really help Inter win the scudetto. I propose a Pepe for Sneijder switch...


Hahahahah you owned him El Papa :lol!: ...... + 1
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 362
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:27 pm

CroInter wrote::facepalm: right back at you Elm, that was a joke.

juve_gigi wrote:
CroInter wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
CroInter wrote:Sciaca give us plz a short summary what is he saying.....

He said he is the best player in Serie A and Krasic is his bitch...

:coffee:

Also, he is looking at transferring to Inter this winter, as he feels he can really help Inter win the scudetto. I propose a Pepe for Sneijder switch...

You have been reported to mods for trolling :coffee:

But Cro, how can I be trolling in my own forum?? smoking

Really?

I though this was goallegacy, not Juvelegacy, shit i was wrong....

I am a silent minority shareholder of the forum. Shhhh, don't tell anyone, it's our little secret... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3670
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by tareks Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:48 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:nvm You don't understand what I try to say Very Happy

Yeah you're saying its fine to be pissed off with a bench role because he is the "best LW"
Which completely goes against everything Conte is trying to do with Juventus
No one is untouchable

....












except Pepe

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte "According to SKY" & not according to this vid..Pepe didn't say that,it's just from a source just like the confirmed formation source..
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Luca Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:02 am

tareks wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:nvm You don't understand what I try to say Very Happy

Yeah you're saying its fine to be pissed off with a bench role because he is the "best LW"
Which completely goes against everything Conte is trying to do with Juventus
No one is untouchable

....












except Pepe

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte "According to SKY" & not according to this vid..Pepe didn't say that,it's just from a source just like the confirmed formation source..

Thats fine
Lets assume its true
tell me your feelings towards pepe's attitude, assuming it is true that he said this

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:08 am

Dude.......I remember when he got called up for World Cup and I was like confused

Then juve bought him , and I was Like Suspect

Now this and I am like affraid

I think one day he is going to morph into an even more average player.The next day he will captain Italy and trasfer to Millan.The luck he's had is unbelievable.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by tareks Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:14 am

Luca wrote:
tareks wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:nvm You don't understand what I try to say Very Happy

Yeah you're saying its fine to be pissed off with a bench role because he is the "best LW"
Which completely goes against everything Conte is trying to do with Juventus
No one is untouchable

....












except Pepe

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte "According to SKY" & not according to this vid..Pepe didn't say that,it's just from a source just like the confirmed formation source..

Thats fine
Lets assume its true
tell me your feelings towards pepe's attitude, assuming it is true that he said this

If it's true(which is impossible IMO) then he should be punished & fined by Juve board,seriously.
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Luca Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:29 am

tareks wrote:
Luca wrote:
tareks wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:nvm You don't understand what I try to say Very Happy

Yeah you're saying its fine to be pissed off with a bench role because he is the "best LW"
Which completely goes against everything Conte is trying to do with Juventus
No one is untouchable

....












except Pepe

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte "According to SKY" & not according to this vid..Pepe didn't say that,it's just from a source just like the confirmed formation source..

Thats fine
Lets assume its true
tell me your feelings towards pepe's attitude, assuming it is true that he said this

If it's true(which is impossible IMO) then he should be punished & fined by Juve board,seriously.

Fair enough

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Il Fenomeno Vero Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:14 am

He distinctly said in the interview that he was annoyed at not winning the game despite the team having several chances to win the game. Exact words here are:
"Instead of having 10 points we have 8" (after saying that his biggerst regart was hat not having won the match)
"I'm absolutley not annoyed at the fact that I didn't start the match. There have been occasions when players such as Krasic and Elia have not played and that doesn't mean we have to make a big deal out of it. There is a lot of quality within the team and the coach's choices are to be respected which is rightly done with such a big squad."

Talk about being mislead by the title of a thread...
Il Fenomeno Vero
Il Fenomeno Vero
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by fatman123 Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:40 am

Forza Pepe!
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 am

Il Fenomeno Vero wrote:He distinctly said in the interview that he was annoyed at not winning the game despite the team having several chances to win the game. Exact words here are:
"Instead of having 10 points we have 8" (after saying that his biggerst regart was hat not having won the match)
"I'm absolutley not annoyed at the fact that I didn't start the match. There have been occasions when players such as Krasic and Elia have not played and that doesn't mean we have to make a big deal out of it. There is a lot of quality within the team and the coach's choices are to be respected which is rightly done with such a big squad."

Talk about being mislead by the title of a thread...

ty !!! u ain't the first one to tell me that !! he is great guy every1 in the team loves him , drughi love him ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 123

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:50 am

Haters gonna hate forever Wink Forzza Pepe you showed yesterday that you can handle that LW role Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:02 pm

The Italy international had started the opening three games of the 2011-12 Serie A season, but was dropped in favour of Eljero Elia at the weekend.

However, Pepe has made it clear that being listed as a substitute is not an issue for him, as he realises there is stiff competition for places at the Turin giants.

"He [Conte] did not play me this time, but it's not a problem. Is the press going to make an issue out of it every time someone does not play?" he told Sky Sports Italia.

"The press started asking questions when Elia did not play, and it happened again when [Milos] Krasic did not play.

"They remained on the bench in silence just as I did. This is simply the way it is in a large squad and there are no problems."

The 28-year-old attacker joined Juventus from Udinese on a one-year loan deal in the summer of 2010 and moved to Turin on a permanent basis in June 2011.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Luca Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Good

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:52 am

Let me get this straight, he went screaming at Conte at the end because he lost the game? Give me break, I can't believe most of you are getting fooled of what he said in his interview, of course he won't tell you the truth. SKY had reports on the pitch who heard everything in which why they asked him that, they even got footage showing Pepe being completely fustrated with Conte at the end.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Let me get this straight, he went screaming at Conte at the end because he lost the game? Give me break, I can't believe most of you are getting fooled of what he said in his interview, of course he won't tell you the truth. SKY had reports on the pitch who heard everything in which why they asked him that, they even got footage showing Pepe being completely fustrated with Conte at the end.


that is so much not true common stop it bro ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 123

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Let me get this straight, he went screaming at Conte at the end because he lost the game? Give me break, I can't believe most of you are getting fooled of what he said in his interview, of course he won't tell you the truth. SKY had reports on the pitch who heard everything in which why they asked him that, they even got footage showing Pepe being completely fustrated with Conte at the end.


that is so much not true common stop it bro ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 123

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:13 am

It is true. SKY had their reporters on the pitch witnessing all of this, why were they then the only channel to question Pepe about his actions at the end towards Conte? Their assumptions came from their own sources, nothing from thin air.

Explain to me why Pepe would be shouting at Conte then... according to his lame interview, it's because he tied the game. Sure it is. Sorry, I don't get fed lies easily.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:14 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:It is true. SKY had their reporters on the pitch witnessing all of this, why were they then the only channel to question Pepe about his actions at the end towards Conte? Their assumptions came from their own sources, nothing from thin air.

Explain to me why Pepe would be shouting at Conte then... according to his lame interview, it's because he tied the game. Sure it is. Sorry, I don't get fed lies easily.

stop it pls ..its already funny what u try do to here bro and it aint so funny
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 123

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Luca Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:It is true. SKY had their reporters on the pitch witnessing all of this, why were they then the only channel to question Pepe about his actions at the end towards Conte? Their assumptions came from their own sources, nothing from thin air.

Explain to me why Pepe would be shouting at Conte then... according to his lame interview, it's because he tied the game. Sure it is. Sorry, I don't get fed lies easily.

Is there any footage of this, truthfully curious
nvm I posted in wrong thread rofl


Last edited by Luca on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:21 am

When I find it I will post it, all I know is that SKY was the one who had the information on it. I don't see why SKY would lie about this.

@Devi

Stop what? SKY said it, not me.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:22 am

Why do I even try :facepalm: (for marotta thread to )
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 123

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum