The logic behind Del Piero's Subsitution... - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The logic behind Del Piero's Subsitution...

+6
Tomwin Lannister
The Nature Boy
pasquale22
Luca
DeviAngel
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The logic behind Del Piero's Subsitution... - Page 2 Empty Re: The logic behind Del Piero's Subsitution...

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:38 pm

elmystique wrote:I remember I once criticized Conte's choice of players and sometimes tactics in a thread once and got flamed for it,

today we should never have used Vidal as a SS, Quags would have been better.........

I hope our strike force is Quags-Matri,

Vucinic in the game before did nothing apart from the goal and the card he got,

he doesn't deserve a start over Quags, and please

give Estigaribbia a chance ffs,

lol @! Pepe, once Elia and Esti get in the scheme of things, he and Giachh will be wiping tables in the stadium restaurant, not to take anything away from him though, he did well today...

Apparently there is no more room in the restaurant, as Toni, Amauri, Iaquinta, Bonucci and Motta have already taken all of the available spots...

:coffee:

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The logic behind Del Piero's Subsitution... - Page 2 Empty Re: The logic behind Del Piero's Subsitution...

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:41 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:I remember I once criticized Conte's choice of players and sometimes tactics in a thread once and got flamed for it,

today we should never have used Vidal as a SS, Quags would have been better.........

I hope our strike force is Quags-Matri,

Vucinic in the game before did nothing apart from the goal and the card he got,

he doesn't deserve a start over Quags, and please

give Estigaribbia a chance ffs,

lol @! Pepe, once Elia and Esti get in the scheme of things, he and Giachh will be wiping tables in the stadium restaurant, not to take anything away from him though, he did well today...

Apparently there is no more room in the restaurant, as Toni, Amauri, Iaquinta, Bonucci and Motta have already taken all of the available spots...

:coffee:

we can get them a job massaging their teammates then..... there seem to be room there though :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 pm

I don't think Esti will get his first chance against Milan of all games but I do hope to see him play one day.

Vucinic is out of form but still has 1 goal and 1 assist, he has shown glimpses of his capabilities versus Siena/Bolonga. His red card was incredibly stupid. If he is fit and on form I would probably start him against Milan, starting Quagliarella would be cool too but we'll wait and see. I am more concerned about which wingers are used and what not.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:05 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:or feel free to kill me .... we need Amauri in this kind of games ...he is killer with his head lol Very Happy :bow:

Tony's cousin Sabatino is coming to your house as we speak, gun loaded... smoking

Watch out ! Cool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2