justdoit_
Albiceleste
Omniscient
Ganso
huntsman
34 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the lassana diarra - The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread  Empty The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:36 am

Madrid's finest, a true warrior. I would bench half of Madrid's squad for the sake of his legs. But that's just me, i dont know much about football.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

the lassana diarra - The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread  Empty Re: The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:39 am

second best DM in the world after Lucas Leiva IMO smoking

Last edited by Ganso on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

the lassana diarra - The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread  Empty Re: The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread

Post by Omniscient Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:39 am

Iniesta and Makalele rolled into one.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:53 am

Ganso wrote:second best DM in the world after Lucas Leiva IMO smoking
:facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:55 am

Give him back the number 10 jersey and we will win all.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:56 am

Kaka can keep 8, for infinity. Just saying.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:04 am

Has this guy ever had a stable job? It's a little sad considering what he can offer.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:06 am

justdoit_ wrote:Has this guy ever had a stable job? It's a little sad considering what he can offer.

Correct. Funny how Madrid has one of the best DM in the world but they decide to bench him and yet they continue saying we lack in the DM department.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:38 am

It's obvious people here didn't watch his stellar performance against Racing....

Also has one of the worst attitudes in football.

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:44 am

Very under rated, I would gladly welcome him @ Milan.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:05 am

baresi wrote:Very under rated, I would gladly welcome him @ Milan.

I don't see how he is so underrated

He has been pretty woeful for France, never had a really good game for his country.

Apart from the first 3 months at Madrid he has never been amazing. Worst of all on top of it his extremely bad attitude often causes more problems than he is worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:12 am

Best '10' in Real Madrid's history :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:16 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Ganso wrote:second best DM in the world after Lucas Leiva IMO smoking
:facepalm:

it was sarcasm Rolling Eyes
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:31 am

I rate Lass as one of the best destroyer dm around. unfortunately due to inconsistency, attitude scratch and lack of skillsets, he is restricted to a trivote formation as of late based on how he is now. but if using a 3 man midfield, lass is definitely one to consider. he has shitty attitude but probably is the best dm in the world at doing his job while having the most shittiest of attittudes (normally players wud suck with shitty attittudes but not the case with lass apparently).

edit: @ english jewel yep dat inconsistency is really hurting lass. i know of his quality but sadly his inconsistency is costing him real bad a place in our first team...

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 am

Don't rate him highly. He has had a very inconsistent career.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:30 am

Sucks passing skills.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:31 am

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:56 am

he was at chelsea, then arsenal....then pompy,and now madrid. he needs to relax and calm down.

cant believe he wasnt patient with us at arsenal.he could have been a star, wenger would have worked his magic on him. sad really. Sad
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 am

Nice troll, huntsman Very Happy He sucks Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 am

I'd rather have a traffic cone in the midfield, it wouldn't get as many cards, which seems to be his only abillity
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:14 am

Freeza wrote:I'd rather have a traffic cone in the midfield, it wouldn't get as many cards, which seems to be his only abillity

Yeah sure, I am sure Granero, Alonso and who else? Khedira are waaaay much better.

Lass is WC, he's able to offer madrid what madrid isnt able to offer in return. Personally i wouldnt mind him leaving madrid to a better suited club.

If you look at the opinions of users in this thread, you d notice that only some users from the madrid section dont acknowledge his play. He's a destroyer and a machine.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:20 am

huntsman wrote:Yeah sure, I am sure Granero, Alonso and who else? Khedira are waaaay much better. Lass is WC, he's able to offer madrid what madrid isnt able to offer in return. Personally i wouldnt mind him leaving madrid to a better suited club.

If you look at the opinions of users in this thread, you d notice that only some users from the madrid section dont acknowledge his play. He's a destroyer and a machine.

You see RedEyes, this what we were telling you about the trolling. Rolling Eyes

After that dire performance against Racing, (he was woeful) this guy makes an appreciation thread.

Either way, I knew this type of thread was coming.

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:27 am

izzy26 wrote:
huntsman wrote:Yeah sure, I am sure Granero, Alonso and who else? Khedira are waaaay much better. Lass is WC, he's able to offer madrid what madrid isnt able to offer in return. Personally i wouldnt mind him leaving madrid to a better suited club.

You see RedEyes, this what we were telling you about the trolling. Rolling Eyes

After that dire performance against Racing, (he was woeful) this guy makes an appreciation thread.

Either way, I knew this type of thread was coming.

there should be a new rule over here and that would be, any user who miss-uses the word troll or who wrongly accuse another user of being a troll should be verbally warned and if this continues gets an official 25% deduction warning.

Where is the trolling in my appreciation thread? I have provided videos of his past performances. Guy is an outcast, what did you expect him to do? Play in the last game and score us a hattrick? His future was a subject of speculation for a long time.

Izzy, buddy, you need to set your records straight. Come on, i ve read some much better analysis from you before.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:32 am

huntsman wrote:there should be a new rule over here and that would be, any user who miss-uses the word troll or who wrongly accuse another user of being a troll should be verbally warned and if this continues gets an official 25% deduction warning.

Where is the trolling in my appreciation thread? I have provided videos of his past performances. Guy is an outcast, what did you expect him to do? Play in the last game and score us a hattrick? His future was a subject of speculation for a long time.

Izzy, buddy, you need to set your records straight. Come on, i ve read some much better analysis from you before.

Dude, please don't call buddy I ain't your friend.

You've shown no analysis and just posted youtube clips and dubbed him WC. That's not analysis.

What is there to actually discuss, the guy has been woeful since the start of LAST SEASON and you posting youtube clips ain't an debate of any sorts. I mean, what have you actually provided that shows he's the player you make him out to be?

Can you even provide 15 matches that show him playing well?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:34 am

izzy26 wrote:
huntsman wrote:there should be a new rule over here and that would be, any user who miss-uses the word troll or who wrongly accuse another user of being a troll should be verbally warned and if this continues gets an official 25% deduction warning.

Dude, please don't call buddy I ain't your friend.

You've shown no analysis and just posted youtube clips and dubbed him WC. That's not analysis.

What is there to actually discuss, the guy has been woeful since the start of LAST SEASON and you posting youtube clips ain't an debate of any sorts. I mean, what have you actually provided that shows he's the player you make him out to be?

Can you even provide 15 matches that show him playing well?

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next