ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
romanista99
McLewis
schnix
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

where is everybody from aka The Roma Off-Topic Lounge - Page 3 Empty Re: where is everybody from aka The Roma Off-Topic Lounge

Post by checazzofai Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:55 pm

I live in Hamilton. we moved here because there is a big Italian influence here, mostly Calabrese and Sicilian especially around my neighborhood, however, most of the Italians who came here after the war have gotten rich and moved to big houses in suburbs surrounding the city like Stoney Creek(people here actually call it Tonys creek because all the Italians Razz ) leaving only Italian shops and clubs around my neighborhood but its not full of Italian people anymore, most of my friends that I grew up with here are Portuguese(Azorian) and now we share "little Italy" or james street.

So most of my friends are Porto, Benfica or Sporting fans and all of them are big Ronaldo and Quaresma fanboys lol, I know a couple guys who like Roma but I dont get along with them, the majority of my paisans here are Reggina fans or Juve and Milan but I do have 2 brothers who support Roma aswell as my father so those are the people I talk calcio with.

checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

where is everybody from aka The Roma Off-Topic Lounge - Page 3 Empty Re: where is everybody from aka The Roma Off-Topic Lounge

Post by schnix Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:57 pm

checazzofai wrote:So most of my friends are Porto, Benfica or Sporting fans and all of them are big Ronaldo and Quaresma fanboys lol, I know a couple guys who like Roma but I dont get along with them, the majority of my paisans here are Reggina fans or Juve and Milan but I do have 2 brothers who support Roma aswell as my father so those are the people I talk calcio with.

wow jealous. maybe i should've moved to canada instead of the US. here i can only ever talk calcio with my dad on skype or my guido friends' dads

lol @ Tony's Creek
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:00 pm

I dont know I love America, when I went to NYC I thought it was the greatest place in the world, I guess you could say Im jealous too lol
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:03 pm

checazzofai wrote:I dont know I love America, when I went to NYC I thought it was the greatest place in the world, I guess you could say Im jealous too lol

i'm trying to move out of NY. financial reasons

$12.00USD tunnel toll one-way to get to work

most likely moving to Pennsylvania (Philadelphia suburban area). its where i went to college and where most of my college friends are
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Thats true, it is expensive, Its kind of like Canada actually, Im sure my family would have settled in Toronto if it wasnt so expensive so we came to Hamilton which is just a quick drive down the 403 but everything is so much cheaper
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by romanista99 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Oh another Italian fellow from Ontario, hey bro! I'm from Woodbridge, but also live in Windsor! I got family in Hamiltion, cool to see another guy like me on the forums! Very Happy
romanista99
romanista99
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Hey bro! Woodbridge is a very nice place, I worked there helping to tear down some houses that were damaged by tornados they had there a couple years ago. The houses in that city are beautiful you can tell they were all built by Italians.
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by romanista99 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Great to hear! And yes they were Very Happy
romanista99
romanista99
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:57 pm

In Montreal, there are many Romanisti, I'd say...

Milan fans are majority(But most of them know nothing about football)
Roma fans(Majority know what they talk about)
Juventini(Some are just glory hunters and follow their parents)
Interisit... Not many. From my knowledge

Good to see more Canadians on here, but I'm not Canadian although I do study here lol.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by checazzofai Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:00 pm

I have dual citizenship and even tho I wasnt born here, I definitely am proud to be Canadian and I love this country.
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:05 pm

checazzofai wrote:I have dual citizenship and even tho I wasnt born here, I definitely am proud to be Canadian and I love this country.

I spoke to Mike about this, I have no problems with Canada. However I do not like where am currently living, not the neighborhood, but the city it's self and the province. Where I live in the neighborhood, the majority are Italian... but my problem is... I just don't like the culture here, I'm not use to it I guess. The food is different, the language... meh. The people here... their altitudes to english speaking people disrespectful, I live near an area full of a street gangs, I don't know, it's just not my thing.

I've never been out of Quebec, but whatever. Italy is Italy for me, and Canada is a great place, but not a place I would stay forever.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
checazzofai wrote:I have dual citizenship and even tho I wasnt born here, I definitely am proud to be Canadian and I love this country.

I spoke to Mike about this, I have no problems with Canada. However I do not like where am currently living, not the neighborhood, but the city it's self and the province. Where I live in the neighborhood, the majority are Italian... but my problem is... I just don't like the culture here, I'm not use to it I guess. The food is different, the language... meh. The people here... their altitudes to english speaking people disrespectful, I live near an area full of a street gangs, I don't know, it's just not my thing.

I've never been out of Quebec, but whatever. Italy is Italy for me, and Canada is a great place, but not a place I would stay forever.

RDP :facepalm:

And about your other post, Milan fans are definitely the majority here, but a lot of them are clueless. Then there's the Juve fans, 50-50 in terms of intelligence and passion; you get the occassional glory hunter followed by the really passionate fan. Inter and Roma fans are about even. And most of the Romanisti I know are rather knowledgable about Serie A and football in general. Since Juve and Milan have a greater global reach, they could easily attract fans through merchandising and a couple of big names (Ronaldinho and Kaka are prime examples). Roma isn't as popular and, since the basic sports stores only have nike and adidas, you don't see Roma jerseys as often. So for one to become a Roma fan, it often means that person follows the league closely or watched Totti with Italy sometime between 2000 and 2004.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:50 pm

RDP, being right next to Montreal Nord, uff, horrible place to live at. Most violence.

Mike, basically what I said, but there are more Romanisti here then Juventini. Interisti are last lol.Roma fans are a lot lol, most of my canadian friends from hgh school and now college, the majority support Roma, for some reason, I dont know. Most tell me, its all Totti, but I don't blame for that.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:27 pm

MUMBAI, INDIA
nice place to live Smile

p.s.-- women are hot in this part of the world..
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:46 am

Just after seeing that Babun isn't dead at all.His GF was trying some sort of experiment..She's one sick bitch,she'll get no luck for that..

Hope the mods give her a permanent ban...

Last edited by The Fonz on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:50 am

I knew it was a lie! Some fools were telling me, I was selfish guy for saying how can this be true and etc...

and guess what!?!?!??!

SCIACCA IS RIGHT AGAIN!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:53 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I knew it was a lie! Some fools were telling me, I was selfish guy for saying how can this be true and etc...

and guess what!?!?!??!

SCIACCA IS RIGHT AGAIN!

TBF the whole forum was fooled..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:59 am

I know, but I never fell for it. And I told everyone, not to believe it so fast, I got so much crap for it. Well, now they think twice before claiming such things towards me. It's not the first time.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 am

i got inspired by the 3-1 win today that i went out to play some footie in the park with some friends (i was originally planning to stay for the inter-napoli match)

i pulled a loria by scoring a goal for both teams Laughing, then pulled a vucinic by missing a sitter 2 yds out
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:24 am

schnix wrote:i got inspired by the 3-1 win today that i went out to play some footie in the park with some friends (i was originally planning to stay for the inter-napoli match)

i pulled a loria by scoring a goal for both teams Laughing, then pulled a vucinic by missing a sitter 2 yds out

Loria where is everybody from aka The Roma Off-Topic Lounge - Page 3 2ylnuc8

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 am

where is everybody from aka The Roma Off-Topic Lounge - Page 3 421229_332317183481534_114976301882291_904151_717334114_n
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:12 am

damn,i didnt even remember sciacca
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:56 am

Epicology wrote:where is everybody from aka The Roma Off-Topic Lounge - Page 3 421229_332317183481534_114976301882291_904151_717334114_n

That's brilliant Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 am

Epicology wrote:where is everybody from aka The Roma Off-Topic Lounge - Page 3 421229_332317183481534_114976301882291_904151_717334114_n

banana
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:23 am

where is everybody from aka The Roma Off-Topic Lounge - Page 3 430344_3288639090793_1112186982_3279196_1857058279_n
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3