Matchday Commentary Section is a Waste !

+8
McLewis
Albiceleste
RealGunner
El Chelsea Fuerte
zarola
Nishankly
beatrixasdfghjk.
S
12 posters

Go down

Matchday Commentary Section is a Waste ! Empty Matchday Commentary Section is a Waste !

Post by S Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:03 am

Now with this chatbox opened quite frequently i have to say ,does it make sense to have a matchday section ?

Barely anything has been posted there nowadays and many users have shown a preference to the chatbox so what do ya think mods ?i think it has become quite redundant atleast for me..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Matchday Commentary Section is a Waste ! Empty Re: Matchday Commentary Section is a Waste !

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 am

But the chatbox glitches up on Chrome and stuff, don't really like that :L

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Matchday Commentary Section is a Waste ! Empty Re: Matchday Commentary Section is a Waste !

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 am

Chat box should only be employed during International games IMO.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 pm

It is still good to read starting lineups + post match discussion + stream sharing... + whenever chatbox isnt up. Not useless. Champions league section... now THATS useless.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:37 pm

zarola wrote:Champions league section... now THATS useless.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:38 pm

That is true indeed

do you guys have anything in mind ? instead of that which might be a bit more active ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:55 pm

It's not a total waste, because sometimes theres other games that maybe the mods don't watch or aren't on during. Also it's pretty much an archive of kneejerking and one line posts Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:51 am

I see a lot of complaining about the Matchday section, but no real alternatives or any ideas for some.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:55 am

the chatbox doesnt really cut for me since you cant really watch the math and look at the chatbox at the same time, while in the matchday section you can read all the posts during the slow parts of the game.

So why not find a different use for the chatbox ? im sure alot of members would enjoy the chatbox even if no matches are being discussed there
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:39 am

I prefer matchday section cause I usually read all the comments.In the chatbox it's lost forever...Not to mention the loss of epic quotes after surprise comebacks Very Happy

Most users don't even use it for game talk...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:08 am

VibeTribe wrote:I prefer matchday section cause I usually read all the comments.In the chatbox it's lost forever...Not to mention the loss of epic quotes after surprise comebacks Very Happy

Most users don't even use it for game talk...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 pm

personally cant stand the chatbox for macthdays everything moves too fast and you cant use it on your iphone, the matchday section is much better for the exact reasons vibe said
the real waste of space is the CL section if anyone wants to make a CL related thread they pput it in the general section, i mean its the dead the a-league section has more posts then it

as for alternatives id say an "anything goes" section but we all know the answer to that but maybe a specific section for youtibe vids, compilations etc instead of having them spread among the general section, off topic area and the individual club forums
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:14 pm

really the biggest waste is the ACN, CA, Euro threads, i mean whats the point of them when they're not even on every year? i myself havent clicked on them once in these forums or the goal.com ones
im not sure how difficult it is to make/open a new subforum but maybe those should be oppened like 6weeks before the tournament starts and closed a month after the final?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down