Onyx
83 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Mesut Ozil discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Mesut Ozil discussion

Post by 3lite Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:52 am

Crimson wrote:
3lite wrote:
Crimson wrote:Yes because Ozil had played so well......

And yes we would have, we can and have performed brilliantly without Ozil. Go check the history.
Lets see... you guys got knocked out by Lyon in CL. That is the only year in CR7 era without Ozil.

So what history are you referring to?

Please tell me who would have made of all of those chances and assist if you subtracted Ozil from all those years?

Next.
I was referring to the times Ozil did not play under Mourinho, go have a look at the games, we performed well.

Ozil simply is not as good a player as you make out. Go have a cry and go back to supporting whichever team it is that you follow. NFI what your obsession with Ozil and Real Madrid is lmao
That's a moronic example to use. Lets look at all of their games without Ronaldo, surely they performed well as well. *derp*

Obsession? I made a simple statement and a mentally challenged kid comes along and drops his panties.

Just save face and exit this topic with grace; clown.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:59 am

3lite wrote:
Crimson wrote:
3lite wrote:Lets see... you guys got knocked out by Lyon in CL. That is the only year in CR7 era without Ozil.

So what history are you referring to?

Please tell me who would have made of all of those chances and assist if you subtracted Ozil from all those years?

Next.
I was referring to the times Ozil did not play under Mourinho, go have a look at the games, we performed well.

Ozil simply is not as good a player as you make out. Go have a cry and go back to supporting whichever team it is that you follow. NFI what your obsession with Ozil and Real Madrid is lmao
That's a moronic example to use. Lets look at all of their games without Ronaldo, surely they performed well as well. *derp*

Obsession? I made a simple statement and a mentally challenged kid comes along and drops his panties.

Because you can not and yet have not refuted a single one of my facts you resort to name calling and crying about me leaving.

What's the problem can't take a simple argument on a forum?

As I said Ozil was a good player for Madrid but had a huge number of flaws, work-rate, stamina and mental fortitude being the most prominent. Given 3 seasons Bale will show why he was worth the money much like Ronaldo did. Ozil was not a match winner he did not show that quality to take a game by the scruff of the neck and win it on his own, much like Ronaldo and Bale do.

Until then everything else is pure speculation.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:14 am

Crimson wrote:
3lite wrote:
Crimson wrote:I was referring to the times Ozil did not play under Mourinho, go have a look at the games, we performed well.

Because you can not and yet have not refuted a single one of my facts you resort to name calling and crying about me leaving.

As I said Ozil was a good player for Madrid but had a huge number of flaws, work-rate, stamina and mental fortitude being the most prominent. Given 3 seasons Bale will show why he was worth the money much like Ronaldo did. Ozil was not a match winner he did not show that quality to take a game by the scruff of the neck and win it on his own, much like Ronaldo and Bale do.

Go re-read the quotes again. Repeat as much as possible until you can comprehend what is being said.

1. You mentioned that RM would have won La Liga without Ozil.

-Well, where are the stats to back that up? Show me who was going to replicate his chances and assists?

2. You mentioned Real Madrid performed better without Ozil.

-RM got knocked out by Lyon in CL without Ozil. What's a better sample size? RM without Ozil for an entire year or without Ozil for a few games?

3. You mentioned Isco is better for RM than Ozil ever was.

-Like what? Isco breaking Ozil's assist/chances record is a long shot and remains to be seen. But what is accurate is Isco hasn't even accomplished 1/4th of what Ozil has done at RM. Even internationally it's no competition.

4. You mentioned Ozil isn't a game winner.

-Ronaldo's match winners are Ozil's match winners. Watch closely in those Barca games who was supplementing Ronaldo's goals. Ozil is now the center-focus of Arsenal and just created 3 chances today and 2 assists. Hasn't lost a game yet with Ozil in the lineup. And EPL is a notch above La Liga.

And Bale? Did he even play today?

Come again.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:47 am

3lite wrote:
Crimson wrote:
3lite wrote:That's a moronic example to use. Lets look at all of their games without Ronaldo, surely they performed well as well. *derp*

Go re-read the quotes again. Repeat as much as possible until you can comprehend what is being said.

1. You mentioned that RM would have won La Liga without Ozil.

-Well, where are the stats to back that up? Show me who was going to replicate his chances and assists?

2. You mentioned Real Madrid performed better without Ozil.

-RM got knocked out by Lyon in CL without Ozil. What's a better sample size? RM without Ozil for an entire year or without Ozil for a few games?

3. You mentioned Isco is better for RM than Ozil ever was.

-Like what? Isco breaking Ozil's assist/chances record is a long shot and remains to be seen. But what is accurate is Isco hasn't even accomplished 1/4th of what Ozil has done at RM. Even internationally it's no competition.

4. You mentioned Ozil isn't a game winner.

-Ronaldo's match winners are Ozil's match winners. Watch closely in those Barca games who was supplementing Ronaldo's goals. Ozil is now the center-focus of Arsenal and just created 3 chances today and 2 assists. Hasn't lost a game yet with Ozil in the lineup. And EPL is a notch above La Liga.

And Bale? Did he even play today?

Come again.
1. The fact that we performed just as well without Ozil in the lineup. Ronaldo still scored when Ozil wasn't around. Just like he is now.

2. As I stated under Mourinho not Pellegrini, it seems your reading comprehension is a bit off lmao

3. The fact that Isco can win games, is a genuine match winner, can score goals and set up and direct the play. Ozil can create chances, but damned if he could do anything else, Isco can even play 90mins it's a miracle. If we win Liga or UCL come the end of the season, Isco would of done more than Ozil in 3 seasons.

4. No they are not.

In the 2 nil win against BVB. Benzema, Ronaldo, Ramos, Modric and Varane all performed better than Ozil did.
In the 4-1 loss Ozil was non existent, simply because he isn't versatile as a player, he was terrible. Again unable to step up when it matters.

Last few seasons we had only one genuine match winner in Ronaldo, now we have Isco, Bale and Ronaldo.

Ozil has no room on this team, he is not versatile and can not perform equally well in multiple positions like Di Maria, Isco, Bale and Modric. Ozil does not have a huge work-rate, he does not step back and help out in midfield and he can't play for 90mins without looking like he is going to fall over and die.

Maybe if you took some English classes on reading comprehension and actually watched a Madrid game every now and then I would not need to reiterate all of this lmao

Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:14 pm

While technically correct, playing 3 games and boasting about being undefeated really is premature ejaculation. At the end of the season, hell, at the end of several seasons, we would see who turned out the better bet.

Chances are, Ozil @ Arsenal and Bale @ Real would be just fine. Also, to match Ozil's "achievements" at Real Madrid, all Bale has to do is be on the team that would win a La Liga and CDR title.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Playing at Arsenal is no comparison with playing at Madrid. Pressure at Madrid can break the nerves of the best.Some players are better with less pressure and some cherish it.
Ozil unfortunately comes from the former category, so his success at Arsenal. Although too early Isco seems from the later category so his success. We can wait on Bale...
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:19 pm

With the right replacements & some adjustment Ozil might be proven to be replaceable, we'll see.
However undermining Ozil's role & influence during the past 3 seasons is just silly.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Doc wrote:While technically correct, playing 3 games and boasting about being undefeated really is premature ejaculation. At the end of the season, hell, at the end of several seasons, we would see who turned out the better bet.

Chances are, Ozil @ Arsenal and Bale @ Real would be just fine. Also, to match Ozil's "achievements" at Real Madrid, all Bale has to do is be on the team that would win a La Liga and CDR title.
Match Ozil's achievements? Are you mad?

Bale = 86 pounds.

Ozil = chump change (when RM bought him)

For Bale, anything less than La Decima is a step down from what Ozil brought to the table.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:26 am

Ozil is ballin out of control while Bale is still nursing an invisible thigh injury.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:11 am

I can't realize why the hell we bought Isco(no offense, he's a good player, but I still can't understand) when we had the best AM in the world. He's unplayable at the moment, for Arsenal.

Do we have a buy-back clause ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:05 pm

@ Valkyrja

Did you find out about that buy back clause?

We need him.

Maybe mourinho has a buy back too.

At least he knew what he was doing. this guy has no clue.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:07 pm

a buy-back in ozils contract? lool come on now.

hes gone for good.

and no mourinho wont be back either.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:15 am

With Ozil, that Khedia error would have never happened. Would of been a CR goal. Would of been more long balls and corners/headers opportunity with Ozil.

Then again, Isco didn't even play. Gotta put the blame on Ancelotti for the L.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:18 am

Cyborg wrote:@ Valkyrja

Did you find out about that buy back clause?

We need him.

Maybe mourinho has a buy back too.

At least he knew what he was doing. this guy has no clue.
Why do you think Chelsea let Ancelotti go and PSG never looked great under him?

Also, Mourinho won't go back. You can rule that out.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:19 am

Everyone that leaves RM leaves in bad blood. Don't expect anyone to return when you have a guy like Ancelotti making comments like "Di maria is preferred to Ozil" etc.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:24 pm

3lite wrote:Everyone that leaves RM leaves in bad blood. Don't expect anyone to return when you have a guy like Ancelotti making comments like "Di maria is preferred to Ozil" etc.
Exactly. Ancelotti is ridiculous. Madrid should have just gave Zidane the head coach position, if ancelotti is going to experiment.

But he did say Ozil has more quality though.

but he preferred di maria running looking around looking busy, doing nothing.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:57 pm

The whole experiment thing is bull.
He could have just used the same lineup we used against juventus. With carva instead of arbeloa.

It was pointless and an idiotic move.
There's a reason we started to play better once illara and benzema came on.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:11 pm

zidane as head coach will be a disaster...i can just imagine that regardless of how many open net chances benzema misses, he'll start every game and we won't get another striker cos zidane feels no competition is good for benzema...smh

Cyborg wrote:
3lite wrote:Everyone that leaves RM leaves in bad blood. Don't expect anyone to return when you have a guy like Ancelotti making comments like "Di maria is preferred to Ozil" etc.
Exactly. Ancelotti is ridiculous. Madrid should have just gave Zidane the head coach position, if ancelotti is going to experiment.

titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:15 pm

titosantill wrote:zidane as head coach will be a disaster...i can just imagine that regardless of how many open net chances benzema misses, he'll start every game and we won't get another striker cos zidane feels no competition is good for benzema...smh

Cyborg wrote:

Can you stop speaking rubbish are even reading what you type smh
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Dealing with players: “There is no magic formula in handling the stars. My philosophy is simple: I respect them as professionals and expect they will also respect me.”

Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale: “Ronaldo is our most valuable player, while Bale is still settling down. He was injured initially but has come back strongly. We are working at getting the right combination.”

Özil exit: “I think we made a mistake when we gave him the possibility to leave the club. However, we have fantastic strikers and don’t need a back-up after [Gonzalo] Higuaín’s departure.”

French and Spanish leagues: “The two leagues have a different school of football. While France has a more physical style, La Liga encourages more good football, which has made it so popular.”

Brazil 2014: “I would say Brazil and Spain are ahead, while other teams can be outsiders. As far as Italy is concerned, they have less strength this time but my country has a strong history in the World Cup.”

Sad 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:09 pm

I see lot of Play Station players here Smile
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:26 pm

Finally Ancelotti admits it.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Apparently the quotes were made up according to Real Madrid. Don't think the guy would have blurted it out just like that. He has always maintained that it was Ozils decision not to fight for his place that saw him leave
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Regardless if the quotes were made up or not, it doesn't change the fact that it was indeed a mistake.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:33 pm

was it??

we haven't had difficulties scoring recently. We have struggled alittle bit with getting a balance between attack and defence. Having Ozil would certainly have made it more difficult
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:55 pm

its a mistake cause isco is not good enough, people on here need to admit that and stop praising every litte control or dribble, this is the second time he is getting dropped out the team this season already, he can't function cause too many better players are around him and he can't adjust.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next