Harmonica
Sushi Master
punkfusion1992
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bayern's UCL Chances Empty Bayern's UCL Chances

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:27 pm

I have watched Munich alot this season and have noticed that Franck Ribery has almost gotten back to his best form.
His pace has improved. He is able to skip past defenders with the same ease that made him a World Cup star in 2006.
I can honestly see him, Robben, Gomez, Piggy et all guide them to a high standing in the champions league this year.
Also considering the way they have bolstered their defence with some very smart signings and with a coach who I hold in the highest regard(brought Madrid their 7th UCL title, first one in 40 years)
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bayern's UCL Chances Empty Re: Bayern's UCL Chances

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Consecutive defeats against City, Napoli and then Villareal at home will knock us out in group stages. The 10 games without conceeding a goal will come to an end and we'll leak 15. Ribéry and Robben will both have their legs amputated, Mueller will be crap as always, Gomez and Petersen injured so van Buyten is used as a target man and Henyckes will get pissed and show his balls.

No chance at all. The 4th spot will go back to Italy next season even though it's impossible.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Consecutive defeats against City, Napoli and then Villareal at home will knock us out in group stages. The 10 games without conceeding a goal will come to an end and we'll leak 15. Ribéry and Robben will both have their legs amputated, Mueller will be crap as always, Gomez and Petersen injured so van Buyten is used as a target man and Henyckes will get pissed and show his balls.

No chance at all. The 4th spot will go back to Italy next season even though it's impossible.
do u think i just jinxd ur team lol?
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Bayern's UCL Chances Worlds-smallest-violin
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:39 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Consecutive defeats against City, Napoli and then Villareal at home will knock us out in group stages. The 10 games without conceeding a goal will come to an end and we'll leak 15. Ribéry and Robben will both have their legs amputated, Mueller will be crap as always, Gomez and Petersen injured so van Buyten is used as a target man and Henyckes will get pissed and show his balls.

Wait for next Wednesday to find out :coffee:

We are at the level of Barcelona, Madrid and ManU, but many people here are blind to see it.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:

Wait for next Wednesday to find out :coffee:

We are at the level of Barcelona, Madrid and ManU, but many people here are blind to see it.
i think the quality of players at the club i pretty obvious
a team that can boast ribery, robben and sweini shud never be underestimated
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:44 pm

They're dark horses to win the Champions League, though I still hold that they require more depth in defence to cover for a major injury. For suspensions and short injury lay-offs, players such as Tymo and Luis Gustavo have the quality to fill in against most teams, however against the likes of Barcelona, Madrid and United, they may be exposed as being out of their comfort zone.

They're definitely contenders, however I have high standards when it comes to defences, not to mention the fact that when you have Nesta in your backline you're constantly fearing a major injury, so I tend to demand an awful lot of depth.

All ze Germans to be hit by mysterious injuries just before the Champions League final and Euro 2012 though :coffee: Wrath of Abate
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Just to clarify Heynckes is a good coach but he wasn't the reason we won the seventh.

(He was fired at the end of that season LOL)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Zealous wrote:Just to clarify Heynckes is a good coach but he wasn't the reason we won the seventh.

What was the reason, then?

He's no Hitzfeld, but he's still a great coach.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Madrid need a reason to fire a coach?

/Trolololol
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:03 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:a team that can boast ribery, robben and sweini shud never be underestimated
Don't forget Neuer and Lahm! And Thomas Müller, too!

And Heynckes was fired because he didn't win La Liga, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:53 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Madrid need a reason to fire a coach?

/Trolololol

This
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:08 pm

bayern to be dark horses for the 3rd consecutive year in a row. :coffee:

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:18 pm

rwo power wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:a team that can boast ribery, robben and sweini shud never be underestimated
Don't forget Neuer and Lahm! And Thomas Müller, too!

And Heynckes was fired because he didn't win La Liga, too.

Just to add to that Gomez, Kroos and Boeteng
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:42 pm

They are a very good team.But I wont worry if Barca face Bayern.
Messi vs Badstuber.
It will be a slaughter.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:44 pm

alexjanosik wrote:They are a very good team.But I wont worry if Barca face Bayern.
Messi vs Badstuber.
It will be a slaughter.

Bayern like to play the ball on the ground mostly, that would play into barcas hands, but in the games they have been playing they have been mixing t up from what ive seen, they could trouble you guys.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:46 pm

alexjanosik wrote:They are a very good team.But I wont worry if Barca face Bayern.
Messi vs Badstuber.
It will be a slaughter.

Badstuber is a completely different player now but can't say anything until we play Manchester City and Leverkusen...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:48 pm

jibers wrote:
Messi vs Badstuber.
It will be a slaughter.

Bayern like to play the ball on the ground mostly, that would play into barcas hands, but in the games they have been playing they have been mixing t up from what ive seen, they could trouble you guys.

I am fully aware of what they are capable of upfront.But they wont see the ball.
And there isnt a snowballs chance in hell of Badstuber and Boateng stopping Messi.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:50 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
jibers wrote:
Messi vs Badstuber.
It will be a slaughter.

I am fully aware of what they are capable of upfront.But they wont see the ball.
And there isnt a snowballs chance in hell of Badstuber and Boateng stopping Messi.

Stop being arrogant who would have thought Real Sociedad could hold Barcelona to 2-2 draw and then A.C Milan.

I hope we play Barcelona with a fully fit team everyone will be looking forward for that.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
jibers wrote:
Messi vs Badstuber.
It will be a slaughter.

Stop being arrogant who would have thought Real Sociedad could hold Barcelona to 2-2 draw and then A.C Milan.

I hope we play Barcelona with a fully fit team everyone will be looking forward for that.

Did not mean to be arrogant.I like Bayern quite a lot and watch them every opportunity I get.Second favorite team outside of Barca.
Just calling it.
Bayern dont have the players to park the bus.So they will look to outscore us.And with Messi against Badstuber and Boateng theres only one outcome likely.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:01 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
jibers wrote:
Messi vs Badstuber.
It will be a slaughter.

Did not mean to be arrogant.I like Bayern quite a lot and watch them every opportunity I get.Second favorite team outside of Barca.
Just calling it.
Bayern dont have the players to park the bus.So they will look to outscore us.And with Messi against Badstuber and Boateng theres only one outcome likely.

What makes you feel Bayern will want to park the bus against any team in the world, Bayern defence is no longer a laughing stock, we've conceded only 1 goal this season.

Boeteng and Badstuber are class and they will do very well against Barcelona and don't forget we also have Neuer in post and 2 fast side back and dirty Tymo playing right in front of the defence.

I am not saying Bayern will destroy Barcelona but I will like to see a match between the 2 teams, until then I am not predicting anything
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
jibers wrote:
Messi vs Badstuber.
It will be a slaughter.

Just calling it.

What makes you feel Bayern will want to park the bus against any team in the world, Bayern defence is no longer a laughing stock, we've conceded only 1 goal this season.

Boeteng and Badstuber are class and they will do very well against Barcelona and don't forget we also have Neuer in post and 2 fast side back and dirty Tymo playing right in front of the defence.

I am not saying Bayern will destroy Barcelona but I will like to see a match between the 2 teams, until then I am not predicting anything

I said they dont have the players to park the bus(which would have made it a bit easier for the defense) or the mentality.
So they will play a fair open game.And in such a scenario imo Barca will win.Ofcourse its not guaranteed but I am still confident.
And if Badstuber is class Busquets is a world class CB.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Bayern don't have the mentality? LAWL.

Bayern don't play "fair open" games anymore. They grind out their results. Don't think the big scores have been because of all attacking displays, because they haven't been. We just have good players who take their chances.

This is a completely different Bayern from the one you're used to seeing in the van Gaal era. While Barca might win most games, against Bayern it will be a cracking match and they're one of the few sides with an actual chance of winning, IMO.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Zealous wrote:Just to clarify Heynckes is a good coach but he wasn't the reason we won the seventh.

What was the reason, then?

He's no Hitzfeld, but he's still a great coach.

Towards the end of that season we were in an epic losing streak which culminated in a Deportivo win at the Bernabeu. We were playing pretty bad and the fans even started singing "We'll burn your Ferraris.".

Our European run was thanks to good old fashion heart and balls. No one gave us a snowball's chance in hell against the mighty Juventus that year in the final.

But thanks to the leadership of Redondo, Sanchis, and the hustle and talent of Raul, Roberto Carlos and Seedorf (Mijatovic played his role as well.) we got by. Heynckes sort of lost it in the end with us and even he didn't really think we could win.

We did however, Heynckes while a great coach shouldn't really take any credit for the seventh.

Last edited by Zealous on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Badstuber didn't do all that badly against Messi back in WC South Africa IIRC.

And he seems to finally have shown some improvement since that time despite an indifferent 2010-11 season. He reads the game so well for a young defender, but yeah Messi will have the upper hand.

I don't think it will be a "slaughter" though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next