messixaviesta
free_cat
ChollaVille
BarcaKizz
Khaled
21 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

La Liga (Week 4): Valencia vs FCBarcelona  - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga (Week 4): Valencia vs FCBarcelona

Post by messixaviesta Mon 19 Sep 2011, 18:26

BarcaKizz wrote:LEVANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! GOOOOOOO! What a Face banana

Yes kizz, That was such an unexpected thrill. Shocked Whenever Mourinho's team loses or even draws a match there is only one individual to blame and that is the referee.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

La Liga (Week 4): Valencia vs FCBarcelona  - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga (Week 4): Valencia vs FCBarcelona

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 19 Sep 2011, 18:34

messixaviesta wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The last game was practically a 3-4-3 anyway.......

Puyol Mascherano Abidal
Busquets
Xavi Thiago
Cesc
Alves Messi Villa

Tell me something. I was ill this time and didn't observe carefully.

Why do you say Dani Alves was the right winger and not the right back?

Did he not bring out the ball from defense when the play was on the right? Did he not take all throw ins on the right flank including those that happened in our half? If the answers to both these questions is yes then I think we should call him a right back. If that's not the case then I will have to agree that it was indeed a 3 CB system.

Well tbh i really dont remember a time in the match were Dani Alves was defending lol, it looked like to me he was past the half way line all game tbh i was slightly wrong with the formation it was probably more like this....

Puyol Mascherano Abidal
Alves Busquets Xavi Thiago
Cesc
Messi Villa

But there was so much movement and rotation between positions you cant really pin point a set in stone formation but it was probably closest to a 3-4-1-2

La Liga (Week 4): Valencia vs FCBarcelona  - Page 2 229737_Champions_League_Team

What Kizz posted and this is probably the closest thing to the reality but you could'nt really nail on a set position.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Mon 19 Sep 2011, 19:14

False 4-3-3 Smile
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 19 Sep 2011, 19:17

ChollaVille wrote:False 4-3-3 Smile

It seems Barca do everything False..... Falcelona ( in a good way of course Very Happy)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon 19 Sep 2011, 19:56

no Keita please... Smile

at least not against Valencia
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue 20 Sep 2011, 00:14

Im personally watching the game..Valencia is a tough side and barca is playing away..Its gonna get nasty Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue 20 Sep 2011, 06:55

free_cat wrote:No Keita please!!

Ps. Khaled, it's Keita, not Kieta! :p

haha okay..

hope he stays on bench.. for this match we need a similar lineup to the one played vs Osasuna..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue 20 Sep 2011, 20:35

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Well tbh i really dont remember a time in the match were Dani Alves was defending lol, it looked like to me he was past the half way line all game tbh i was slightly wrong with the formation it was probably more like this....

Puyol Mascherano Abidal
Alves Busquets Xavi Thiago
Cesc
Messi Villa

But there was so much movement and rotation between positions you cant really pin point a set in stone formation but it was probably closest to a 3-4-1-2

La Liga (Week 4): Valencia vs FCBarcelona  - Page 2 229737_Champions_League_Team

What Kizz posted and this is probably the closest thing to the reality but you could'nt really nail on a set position.

mole, thanks for the reply. I agree.

Actually in this game since our domination was so complete we were in our half very rarely.

So what my question actually should be is if we play the same formation in more of a contest will D.Alves be doing the things I asked. I would guess he will.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed 21 Sep 2011, 13:01

18 players called for this match: Valdes, Pinto, Abidal, Alves, Adriano, Fontas, Maxwell, Puyol, Busquets, Cesc, Keita, Mascherano, Thiago, Xavi, Afellay, Messi, Pedro, Villa.

SPORT predicted line-up: Valdes - Alves, Mascherano, Puyol, Abidal - Xavi, Busquets, Keita - Pedro, Messi, Villa.

I hope Keita won't start, we play much better without him on the pitch.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 13:07

matpol wrote:18 players called for this match: Valdes, Pinto, Abidal, Alves, Adriano, Fontas, Maxwell, Puyol, Busquets, Cesc, Keita, Mascherano, Thiago, Xavi, Afellay, Messi, Pedro, Villa.

SPORT predicted line-up: Valdes - Alves, Mascherano, Puyol, Abidal - Xavi, Busquets, Keita - Pedro, Messi, Villa.

I hope Keita won't start, we play much better without him on the pitch.

keita definitely wont start ahead of both cesc and thiago.

however he can start in the midfield along with xavi and sergio with cesc,messi,villa up front.its difficult to predict but i will go with

------------------------vv--------------
------------dani---------masch------puyol------abidal-------
----------------------xavi--------sergio-------cesc------
---------------------------------MVP---------------------

its time we start testing cesc as a midfielder rather than a forward.

sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed 21 Sep 2011, 15:43

Afellay over Pedro for me and Thiago instead of Cesc.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:39

If Keita lines up tonight I'm going to be seriously pissed, we have Cesc and Thiago needing minutes and this is against probably the toughest opposition in La Liga aside from Madrid.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 18:22

Lionel Messi wrote:If Keita lines up tonight I'm going to be seriously pissed, we have Cesc and Thiago needing minutes and this is against probably the toughest opposition in La Liga aside from Madrid.

i am going to turn off my tv set.i've had enough of pep keita love.
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed 21 Sep 2011, 21:11

Khaledbarca wrote:Note: Kieta didn't play against Osasuna..

We will play against Valencia AWAY.. so will Guardiola play with Kieta?

Barcelona line-up (offcial): Valdés- Alves - Mascherano - Puyol - Abidal - Xavi - Keita - Busquets - Messi - Pedro - Fàbregas

Bench: Pinto, Afellay, Adriano, FontĂ s, Maxwell, Thiago and Villa.

Keita starts Sad
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed 21 Sep 2011, 21:17

*bleep* KEITA FFS PLAY THIAGO!!!!!!

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 21 Sep 2011, 21:48

When does this kick off?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed 21 Sep 2011, 21:57

Keita? No Villa? Why?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 21 Sep 2011, 22:04

We are playing again with the 343:

VV
Machete Puyol Abi
Xavi Busi Keita
Cesc
Alves Messi Pedro

Let's see how it goes! Let's go Barça!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 21 Sep 2011, 22:08

I also don't understand the point in playing Alves as RW/RM. He does a lot of damage coming from the back surprisingly, and he is not able to drible out wide. He provides width, but he does too playing as RB and I think we are more solid then.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 21 Sep 2011, 22:15

Well, Abidal screwed it and scored an own goal, but you could clearly see in this goal my concerns about playing 3 at the back: if they catch you in a fast transition, 3 at the back is not enough to cover the whole width at the pitch and they can get in and cross.

GOAAAL PEDRO!!!!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 21 Sep 2011, 22:26

Ridiculous. 343 doesn't work away or vs. a good team. We might win, but this system is pathetic. Again same width problem and again Abidal mistake.

343 sucks. Keita is playing?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 21 Sep 2011, 22:43

Another time, exploiting the 343 from Mathieu. I sometimes wonder how such a great coach as Pep can make this mistakes as playing a 343 or playing Busquets as CB.

Experimentation I guess.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed 21 Sep 2011, 22:49

you are right free, this is not working. Valencias counters are costing us a lot. And with Keita there, it is not working as well, i would prefer to have Alcantara there, or Afelay on wing and Cesc in Iniestas role.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 22:50

I think when we have a chance to go top of the table clear against what is a very difficult opponent, we should stick to what we know rather than playing with a system like 3-4-3

thiago in for keita, keita needs to leave ffs, he is not the type of player we want in this game.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed 21 Sep 2011, 22:55

I think Keita is not the much of a problem, as he did not play bad. He did not contribute anything special either. The problem is that 3-4-3 is not working with good teams such as Valencia. They are destroying us from the right side, a place where Alves should be positioned.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed 21 Sep 2011, 22:55

3-4-3 completely useless atm. They have way too much width and our defence is getting outnumbered every time.

Pep needs to fix this at half-time and quite frankly should have changed it earlier. Otherwise he's blind. Its just not working! Change it.

Sub Keita for Thiago and Cesc for Villa and put Alves at RB.

Anyone want to go chat?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next