How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

+9
Albiceleste
teamanarchy
Dnmac4
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Ganso
Lord Awesome
EarlyPrototype
BarrileteCosmico
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:51 pm

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28032
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Never knew he had any.

Great skill affraid

Edit: this is why Barca are now linked with him.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:58 pm

We know he won't do that in Europe. ('less it'sa team from Latvia or something.)

Defender fail. :facepalm:

Awesome Technique from Damiao.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 6016
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:We know he won't do that in Europe. ('less it'sa team from Latvia or something.)

Defender fail. :facepalm:

Awesome Technique from Damiao.
thats what they used to say about ronaldinho,nilmar.romario etc
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Ganso wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:We know he won't do that in Europe. ('less it'sa team from Latvia or something.)

Defender fail. :facepalm:

Awesome Technique from Damiao.
thats what they used to say about ronaldinho,nilmar.romario etc

What, did Dinho, Nilmar, and Romario do a rainbow on Nesta? Maldini? Carvalho? Sagnol?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 6016
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:33 pm

He is now worth 40M Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:35 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:He is now worth 40M Laughing

What if he actually put it in the top corner? affraid
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Then Zamp would be all over him, the new Ronaldo.

Pato has competition Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:43 pm

I posted a thread about a week ago asking why Neymar is worth twice as much as Damiao and why is he receiving so little attention with 4 teams bidding over 40 mill for Neymar and 1 team bidding 20 for Damiao? I included videos and said I thought he was more ready for Europe then Neymar and he is at minimum a 20 goal a year player the minute he steps foot onto a European team.

Of course I got killed for it and for saying Neymar sucks which I never said.

The general thought was that Damiao is just a poacher and can't create and Neymar is two times the player Damiao is. I got a little heated when this was said and kind of went off the handle as it's obvious people saying this had never seen him play.

It's probably still on here, I also said Pato wont see the field for Brazil for a very long time.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by teamanarchy Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:34 pm

TBH I'd never heard of him before the Ghana game. He's got a decent scoring record... but obviously all the focus is on Neymar atm.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 999
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 31

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:46 pm

The Nerman hype is just :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:We know he won't do that in Europe. ('less it'sa team from Latvia or something.)

Defender fail. :facepalm:

Awesome Technique from Damiao.
thats what they used to say about ronaldinho,nilmar.romario etc

What, did Dinho, Nilmar, and Romario do a rainbow on Nesta? Maldini? Carvalho? Sagnol?
No,they didnt do a rainbow on all of them,but they owned a lot of good defenders.And its not like he couldnt do a rainbow against most European defenders.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:05 pm

it wasn't that impressive

I was more impressed with how bad the defender was lmao, thats a schoolyard trick he just got done by ffs.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:12 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I posted a thread about a week ago asking why Neymar is worth twice as much as Damiao and why is he receiving so little attention with 4 teams bidding over 40 mill for Neymar and 1 team bidding 20 for Damiao? I included videos and said I thought he was more ready for Europe then Neymar and he is at minimum a 20 goal a year player the minute he steps foot onto a European team.

Of course I got killed for it and for saying Neymar sucks which I never said.

The general thought was that Damiao is just a poacher and can't create and Neymar is two times the player Damiao is. I got a little heated when this was said and kind of went off the handle as it's obvious people saying this had never seen him play.

It's probably still on here, I also said Pato wont see the field for Brazil for a very long time.
dude,again you dont watch damiao,leandro is not a technical player,he is just a poacher with some skills.Neymar is Neymar,he can change a game while Damiao will have to have support to score goals.Its obvious that Neymar is more expensive and gets more hype because of what he has accomplished and because hes only 19.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Ganso wrote:
No,they didnt do a rainbow on all of them,but they owned a lot of good defenders.And its not like he couldnt do a rainbow against most European defenders.

I thought you'd troll me but it looks like you're calm today. Laughing

Of course they can do it on most Defenders but not as easily as in SA.

That's why only players like Romario and Dinho can do it anywhere. Cause they're top of the line.

But Damiao. We'll have to wait and see if he develops that way.

He might end up like Keirrison.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 6016
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Ganso wrote:
No,they didnt do a rainbow on all of them,but they owned a lot of good defenders.And its not like he couldnt do a rainbow against most European defenders.

I thought you'd troll me but it looks like you're calm today. Laughing

Of course they can do it on most Defenders but not as easily as in SA.

That's why only players like Romario and Dinho can do it anywhere. Cause they're top of the line.

But Damiao. We'll have to wait and see if he develops that way.

He might end up like Keirrison.
yes,i know i said that he might be the new keirrison on the dnmac4 thread,precisely why i dont hype him yet...lets see next season how he does+olympic campaign.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Ganso wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I posted a thread about a week ago asking why Neymar is worth twice as much as Damiao and why is he receiving so little attention with 4 teams bidding over 40 mill for Neymar and 1 team bidding 20 for Damiao? I included videos and said I thought he was more ready for Europe then Neymar and he is at minimum a 20 goal a year player the minute he steps foot onto a European team.

Of course I got killed for it and for saying Neymar sucks which I never said.

The general thought was that Damiao is just a poacher and can't create and Neymar is two times the player Damiao is. I got a little heated when this was said and kind of went off the handle as it's obvious people saying this had never seen him play.

It's probably still on here, I also said Pato wont see the field for Brazil for a very long time.
dude,again you dont watch damiao,leandro is not a technical player,he is just a poacher with some skills.Neymar is Neymar,he can change a game while Damiao will have to have support to score goals.Its obvious that Neymar is more expensive and gets more hype because of what he has accomplished and because hes only 19.

Again, you obviously only read what you want to read. I have seen Damiao probably as much as anyone on this board as my roomate is a huge Internacional fan. I already made that very clear, so don't give me the "you don't watch him" crap.

All attacking players rely on service and it's the same reason Neymar looked awful in Copa America is because he had no service and he is not Messi where he picks the ball up at midfield and dribbles past 5 or 6 players. He plays more in a Ronaldo position and it's also the same reason Ronaldo gets lost in Portugal games because the service just isn't there.

Also, like I said in the other Damiao thread, Damiao scored a peach of a goal in the Libertadores finals too along with scoring against Barca and Milan and quite honestly he looked like the best player on the field against those teams and he scored in his first start for Brazil not to mention he is on fire in the league. He can only play the games that are scheduled.

And I am going to go crazy again at the next person who gives Neymar all the credit for Santos winning the Libertadores. Whoever says that has either no football knowledge or just doesn't watch the games. That Santos team was stacked and I have said a bunch of times on this board in a couple years you will see all the talent that was on that team. They had a great defense (2 or 3 are already in Europe) and a keeper that will be world class, a midfield of Ganso and Elano, plus Neymar and Ze Roberto in attack. Neymar is a great talent, but you disrespect all the other really good players on that team when you say dumb stuff like that.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Also, Damiao is very technically gifted. He IS NOT a poacher with some skills. That is such a dumb statement it's not even funny. HE can play a great one-two game, he can hold the ball up and can take on defenders when he has the ball. Not to mention he has a great shot on him from inside and outside the box. He is extremely athletic as well not to mention he is tall at 6'1.

This Poacher statement is so retarded and makes me wonder if you have ever seen him play. BTW, all good goal scorers have an ability to poach around the goal, it's called an eye for goal, when you say poacher instead it's a negative thing.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by JAY-Z Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 pm

JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by REWB Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:05 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Ganso wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I posted a thread about a week ago asking why Neymar is worth twice as much as Damiao and why is he receiving so little attention with 4 teams bidding over 40 mill for Neymar and 1 team bidding 20 for Damiao? I included videos and said I thought he was more ready for Europe then Neymar and he is at minimum a 20 goal a year player the minute he steps foot onto a European team.

Of course I got killed for it and for saying Neymar sucks which I never said.

The general thought was that Damiao is just a poacher and can't create and Neymar is two times the player Damiao is. I got a little heated when this was said and kind of went off the handle as it's obvious people saying this had never seen him play.

It's probably still on here, I also said Pato wont see the field for Brazil for a very long time.
dude,again you dont watch damiao,leandro is not a technical player,he is just a poacher with some skills.Neymar is Neymar,he can change a game while Damiao will have to have support to score goals.Its obvious that Neymar is more expensive and gets more hype because of what he has accomplished and because hes only 19.

Again, you obviously only read what you want to read. I have seen Damiao probably as much as anyone on this board as my roomate is a huge Internacional fan. I already made that very clear, so don't give me the "you don't watch him" crap.

All attacking players rely on service and it's the same reason Neymar looked awful in Copa America is because he had no service and he is not Messi where he picks the ball up at midfield and dribbles past 5 or 6 players. He plays more in a Ronaldo position and it's also the same reason Ronaldo gets lost in Portugal games because the service just isn't there.

Also, like I said in the other Damiao thread, Damiao scored a peach of a goal in the Libertadores finals too along with scoring against Barca and Milan and quite honestly he looked like the best player on the field against those teams and he scored in his first start for Brazil not to mention he is on fire in the league. He can only play the games that are scheduled.

And I am going to go crazy again at the next person who gives Neymar all the credit for Santos winning the Libertadores. Whoever says that has either no football knowledge or just doesn't watch the games. That Santos team was stacked and I have said a bunch of times on this board in a couple years you will see all the talent that was on that team. They had a great defense (2 or 3 are already in Europe) and a keeper that will be world class, a midfield of Ganso and Elano, plus Neymar and Ze Roberto in attack. Neymar is a great talent, but you disrespect all the other really good players on that team when you say dumb stuff like that.

pwned

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Ganso wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I posted a thread about a week ago asking why Neymar is worth twice as much as Damiao and why is he receiving so little attention with 4 teams bidding over 40 mill for Neymar and 1 team bidding 20 for Damiao? I included videos and said I thought he was more ready for Europe then Neymar and he is at minimum a 20 goal a year player the minute he steps foot onto a European team.

Of course I got killed for it and for saying Neymar sucks which I never said.

The general thought was that Damiao is just a poacher and can't create and Neymar is two times the player Damiao is. I got a little heated when this was said and kind of went off the handle as it's obvious people saying this had never seen him play.

It's probably still on here, I also said Pato wont see the field for Brazil for a very long time.
dude,again you dont watch damiao,leandro is not a technical player,he is just a poacher with some skills.Neymar is Neymar,he can change a game while Damiao will have to have support to score goals.Its obvious that Neymar is more expensive and gets more hype because of what he has accomplished and because hes only 19.

Again, you obviously only read what you want to read. I have seen Damiao probably as much as anyone on this board as my roomate is a huge Internacional fan. I already made that very clear, so don't give me the "you don't watch him" crap.

All attacking players rely on service and it's the same reason Neymar looked awful in Copa America is because he had no service and he is not Messi where he picks the ball up at midfield and dribbles past 5 or 6 players. He plays more in a Ronaldo position and it's also the same reason Ronaldo gets lost in Portugal games because the service just isn't there.

Also, like I said in the other Damiao thread, Damiao scored a peach of a goal in the Libertadores finals too along with scoring against Barca and Milan and quite honestly he looked like the best player on the field against those teams and he scored in his first start for Brazil not to mention he is on fire in the league. He can only play the games that are scheduled.

And I am going to go crazy again at the next person who gives Neymar all the credit for Santos winning the Libertadores. Whoever says that has either no football knowledge or just doesn't watch the games. That Santos team was stacked and I have said a bunch of times on this board in a couple years you will see all the talent that was on that team. They had a great defense (2 or 3 are already in Europe) and a keeper that will be world class, a midfield of Ganso and Elano, plus Neymar and Ze Roberto in attack. Neymar is a great talent, but you disrespect all the other really good players on that team when you say dumb stuff like that.
:facepalm: i told you that im a inter fan and i have seen every game of Damiao.

and no,neymar does not need service to perform well,he has done it several times.Damiao plays for inter,who has one of if not the best midfield in brazil.Damiao is not a technically great player and if you did actually watch him you would know it.He rarely dribbles unless he does a trick here and there and his passing is meh.

I already discussed all that you said in your thread,and i still havent changed my mind,as a footballer neymar>>>>one season wonder leandro atm and he deserves all the praise and hype he gets more than damiao.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Vibe Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:03 am

I must admit I was under impression Damiao was a classic tall centre forward,didn't see much of that skill that's being talked about.

I won't rule out that impression yet,this piece of magic is a bit one off IMO.Didn't see much of Internacional,but when I did all I saw was exactly a classic tall centre forward.

I don't see him being an Ibra type TBH,but I don't know him that well...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8444
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:12 am

VibeTribe wrote:I must admit I was under impression Damiao was a classic tall centre forward,didn't see much of that skill that's being talked about.

I won't rule out that impression yet,this piece of magic is a bit one off IMO.Didn't see much of Internacional,but when I did all I saw was exactly a classic tall centre forward.

I don't see him being an Ibra type TBH,but I don't know him that well...
yeah hes just a typical Luis Fabiano-ish CF not a R9/Ibra heir ...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by julias Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:58 am

dnmac4 wrote:I posted a thread about a week ago asking why Neymar is worth twice as much as Damiao and why is he receiving so little attention with 4 teams bidding over 40 mill for Neymar and 1 team bidding 20 for Damiao? I included videos and said I thought he was more ready for Europe then Neymar and he is at minimum a 20 goal a year player the minute he steps foot onto a European team.

Of course I got killed for it and for saying Neymar sucks which I never said.

The general thought was that Damiao is just a poacher and can't create and Neymar is two times the player Damiao is. I got a little heated when this was said and kind of went off the handle as it's obvious people saying this had never seen him play.

It's probably still on here, I also said Pato wont see the field for Brazil for a very long time.

Damiao also missed an open goal, hitting the post so I guess that even things out then loool
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1121
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:01 am

julias wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I posted a thread about a week ago asking why Neymar is worth twice as much as Damiao and why is he receiving so little attention with 4 teams bidding over 40 mill for Neymar and 1 team bidding 20 for Damiao? I included videos and said I thought he was more ready for Europe then Neymar and he is at minimum a 20 goal a year player the minute he steps foot onto a European team.

Of course I got killed for it and for saying Neymar sucks which I never said.

The general thought was that Damiao is just a poacher and can't create and Neymar is two times the player Damiao is. I got a little heated when this was said and kind of went off the handle as it's obvious people saying this had never seen him play.

It's probably still on here, I also said Pato wont see the field for Brazil for a very long time.

Damiao also missed an open goal, hitting the post so I guess that even things out then loool
and who would have given the assist for that goal?thats right...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet? Empty Re: How come no one has posted Damiao's skill yet?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum