Your Favourite Chelsea XI of All Time

+4
Ganso
lszanto
Kick
Soul
8 posters

Go down

Your Favourite Chelsea XI of All Time Empty Your Favourite Chelsea XI of All Time

Post by Soul Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Your Favourite Chelsea XI of All Time AbBeon9ad5

Cech - no explanations necessary

Branislav Ivanovic - ever since his CL brace against pool, he officially became awesome. Actually, I look up to him as a player when I play football as well so he making this list is easy

David Luiz - whats there not to like about him? Razz

John Terry - to me, he's one of the best leaders we ever had. Another reason is that I just love the fact that he does a lot of dirty tricks (Razz) and still doesn't get caught. Not diving or anything like that. But his composure during rough tackles and him able to stop play illegally and get away with it.

Ashley Cole - best Left Back in the world right now. Best LB we ever had. He may have come from Arsenal but replacing him in the future is going to be a very, very difficult task.

Frank Lampard - I love his composure, style of play and his dedication to Chelsea. Really depressed about him losing form but he is going to retire soon

Michael Ballack - One of the reasons why our midfield was once considered the most tough and best midfield of England and in Europe. His power on the pitch was never truly replaced. One of my favorite midfielders of all time.

Michael Essien - Forget his injuries and current form. Remember the time when we had no fear with him in as the DM? The time he put all the major names in his pocket? The time he made Gerrard toothless and won us matches? And his Arsenal goal?

Zola - Legend. One of the few players you wish were ageless to play for you forever.

Robben - With no injuries and on form, he owned the left flank. Makes Malouda look like a ball boy. I'd have put Mata but extremely premature right? Hope he does in the future though

Didier Drogba - My favourite Chelsea player of all time. (have i said that already Razz). The most complete forward in the world. Lukaku may look like him and have his strength. But his passion, his technique, his power, skill and accuracy can never be matched. Not by him, or by any player in the world. He'd have won the Ballon dOr every time had we been lucky (or good enough) in the CL

--

Whats yours?
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Chelsea XI of All Time Empty Re: Your Favourite Chelsea XI of All Time

Post by Kick Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Cech
Pertrescu - Luiz - Terry - Cole
Lampard - McEachran
Robben - Zola - Mata
Drogba

Reasons: Cech, obivous one for me, IMO our best ever GK.

Petrescu: can't spell his name but he is a joy to watch, came in as an RB, left a winger.

Luiz: most entertaining CB I have seen in a long time.

Terry, our best ever CB.

Cole, amazing attacking FB.

Lampard, he was my favourite player for a long time, no chelsea team is complete without him.

McEachran, I tell this boy has a future, I already love watching him.

Robben, only spent three seasons with us but left a legend, a joy to watch.

Zola, if you are wondering why he is here you need to get out of this section.

Mata, next Zola. Plus, I love screaming Mataaaaaaaa when he scores.

Drogba, whether it is swearing at the camera or ripping united a new one, he is amazing to watch.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Chelsea XI of All Time Empty Re: Your Favourite Chelsea XI of All Time

Post by lszanto Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Pertrescu was awesome to watch, i've been watching a few older matches and he tore up with very delicate passing, chips and a few very nice goals.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:59 pm

lol mata already? Razz
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:13 pm

I'll go with something like:

Your Favourite Chelsea XI of All Time AbBevefafu

Would've liked to have put many more in Razz
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Ganso wrote:lol mata already? Razz

Get up with the times, I am the pope of the church of Mata, a have built my very own Mata statue and pray everyday in my Mataemple. :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:30 pm

kick mars wrote:
Ganso wrote:lol mata already? Razz

Get up with the times, I am the pope of the church of Mata, a have built my very own Mata statue and pray everyday in my Mataemple. :bow:

I propose they built a statue next to the opera house, along with a giant screen to broadcast all CFC matches live in honor of our Juan Mata.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:36 am

Yeah, I will get on the phone to Julia Gillard right now, I am sure she is a Chelsea fan.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:44 am

kick mars wrote:Yeah, I will get on the phone to Julia Gillard right now, I am sure she is a Chelsea fan.

Really? I could swear she is a red Laughing
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:49 am

Lol, just because of her hair?

Nah, shes a huge Drogba fan. Cool
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:30 am

kick mars wrote:Yeah, I will get on the phone to Julia Gillard right now, I am sure she is a Chelsea fan.

*bleep* off not that bitch
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:00 pm

kick mars wrote:Lol, just because of her hair?

Nah, shes a huge Drogba fan. Cool

please tell me shes not

:facepalm: Luiz ahead of marseille desailly!
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Cech: no contest

Ivanovic: I love the guy so much monster in the air and always gives 110% have his name on the back of my shirts (although it says Ivanfield)

Luiz: He is just too awesome a CB with the skills of a midfielder technically and hes so funny and awesome off the field.

Terry: Lion heart leader, the face of this generation for sure.

Cole: Best LB in the world for some time, puts in a shift week in week out. Le Saux gets a shout but he was never as good as cole IMO.

Makelele: Maybe one of the most underrated players of all time IMO, the fact that RMadrid ditched him although I'm glad they did because we got one of the best readers of the game in our side for many years.

Di Matteo: One of the best passers I've seen in a Chelsea shirt will always remember that 45 second goal he scored in the FA cup final.

Robben: IMO the reason we won the league in the first season under Jose, his dribbling and directness was so awesome once he emerged with Duff on the other side we really did rape teams.

Zola: Its said that he never won a title with us but that guy what a magician twisting players left and center what an absolute legend, in the game he brought West Ham to the bridge love the reception he received the guy is top class and possible future manager.

Drogba: What a beast he started off funny but my god has he settled in, just raping center backs left right and center. Arsenal will always remember him Twisted Evil he >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rooney, although he is past it now I think Sad

The last striker slot I can't pick tbh Vialli was a beast, Jimmy + Eidur what a partnership got many to choose from.

Notable shouts : Lampard, Essien, Poyet, Carvalho, Ballack, Marcel, Leboeuf (CB taking pens FTW) and Wisey (so many people I probably left out big name )
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:41 pm

cech
Ivanovic-JT-desailly-A.Cole
essien-maka-ballack
lampard
drogba-shevchanko

Bench from: Wise, Robben, Deco, Carvahlo, Di Matteo, Zola, Crespo, Joe Cole, Gudjohnson, anelka (that i can think of atm anyway)
Manager: Jose Mourhinio

i wont bother explaining most of them becasue theyre pretty straight forward

Shevchanko: was terrible at chelsea, but before he moved to chelsea he was untouchable at Milan
Deco: a bit forgotten on this thread, the only reason he didnt get the deserved hype was because he played in the same team as 'dhinio
Joe Cole: look at him before he got injured
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Luiz over Desailly and Carvalho?

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:30 am

Blue wrote:Luiz over Desailly and Carvalho?

Favourite, not the best
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down