julias
KMD
Raptorgunner
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Poor Torres  - Page 2 Empty Re: Poor Torres

Post by Red Alert Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:57 am

S'all a plan. He'll find his way back to LFC and he'll start firing. He needs Gerrard after all. cheers

Sepi wrote:picture proof :coffee:

Poor Torres  - Page 2 2nved7n

No fair. You could of easily burnt it after the pic. Wink

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:10 am

How can anyone feel bad for him?

First, he shows how professional he is with his sulking, moaning and bitching performances under Liverpool for 1 and a half year.

Second, he hands in a transfer request in the middle of the year after repeatedly stating his loyalty.

He simply spat in the face of the Kop and those who had faith in him.

How could someone possess such little vision or awareness? If he possessed that he would have seen the incremental changes such as the influx of NESV with their ambition and skill. How could he not forsee Dalglish's magical changes with us?

All because he wanted Champions League? BS

He clearly does not know what it is to wear the Liverpool shirt and represent us like Kuyt, Carra, Lucas and Stevie G do.

I'm glad he is gone as his drama was beginning to be a liability as this is the mentality expected from a 12 year old pubescent girl, not a fully grown professional man.

I won't deny his skill and ability as that would be hypocritical as the ones who completely make a joke of him here a joke themselves.

Same thing happened here on rooney, Benzema, Villa etc. Nothing new.

But the point is, look at him now sulking his way in another club while others outperform him and Drogba shows him his place.

He cost Ancelotti his job and is costing Chelsea with their season.

AVB will bench him he has the balls to do it.

I wouldn't take him back in Liverpool as I would want someone who actually wants to wear it and win with the team.

He only thinks about himself as such is the generation of today in football.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:51 am

Agree with Arquitecto.

No way i would take him back at Liverpool after the way he handed in transfer request.

Not that its going to happen anytime soon
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:04 am

Alot of drivel written on this thread. From Lukaku is better than Torres to I wouldn't take him for less than £10m.

I honestly believe he was mistranslated. One great thing about Torres is how he's so careful in choosing his words. Even under the Hodgson era he never once complained publicly.

Anyway clearly a big deal made out of nothing just because it's Torres. Some of you are almost as bad as the media.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:09 am

Gil wrote:Alot of drivel written on this thread. From Lukaku is better than Torres to I wouldn't take him for less than £10m.

I honestly believe he was mistranslated. One great thing about Torres is how he's so careful in choosing his words. Even under the Hodgson era he never once complained publicly.

Anyway clearly a big deal made out of nothing just because it's Torres. Some of you are almost as bad as the media.

He did complain against us many time. Yet he was quite subtle.

And Gil, you have to understand this forum bases itself on praying upon the ones who are at failure and in the ditchs.

Try, just try to remember the criticism within the past months towards Rooney, Benzema, Dzeko, Villa, Ronaldo.... I could go on.

Now see what you see and those memories are erased as the ones I names I posted above are now demi-gods.

Everyone seems to forget Torres at his best was the best striker in the world along with Villa.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:10 am

It was published in chelsea official website.so blaming media is the last thing you can do.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:20 am

Adit wrote:It was published in chelsea official website.so blaming media is the last thing you can do.

His own official website

fernando9torres.com

will never forget that he changed the Liverpool badge on top bar of his own website to Chelsea badge, just as fee was agreed...asshole didn't even wait to sign the contract.

having said that, I am a massive pussy...and today at library, I was taking a break watching:

I was in tears before it reached his 3rd season.....biggest heart break of my sporting life..hell I admit it, worse than Athens final

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:41 am

Torres is becoming a wee bit of a problem for Chelsea, in a few ways.

1. Bad form, but can't really bench him for good when it's less than a year since they paid £50m for him.

2. Yet there are in-form strikers like Sturridge. What I've seen of Anelka, he hasn't looked too shabby this season (was great against Sunderland if I remember right). There's Didier, too.

3. This little scandal, where Torres has apparently criticized his team(mates). If he's not popular within Chelsea FC yet, this is a further setback.

4. All in all he must be frustrated with his lack of goals, but if that frustration starts turning into frustration about the team's style of play, well, that's, like, bad.

5. No way Chelsea can sell / loan him any time soon. We had a transfer howler with Aquilani, but letting Torres go for a fraction of his £50m transfer fee before, say, summer 2013 would be simply unbelievable.

In short, you don't buy a player for £50m and then not stick with him. Right?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:46 am

"It's always been my dream to play at a big club like Chelsea and play at highest level of football. Now I can do it....Chelsea has fantastic players and I can't wait to play with John Terry, Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba, and Nicolas Anelka"

live your dream then you ****, son of a puta !!

gosh, I hate love-hate relationships...they are painful :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:48 am

It's always been my dream to play at a big club like Chelsea

This statement above shows what Torres really is.

What a joke of a man.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 am

WHatever happens i hope ABV doesnt drop Sturridge for their CL match today for Torres.

Would royally piss of my fantasy team that Mad
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:38 am

Nah he will prolly drop Anelka for Torres.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Torres is the shadow of the shit player a few months ago. How he can be called a top striker after almost 3 poor seasons is beyond me. The guy has been shown to be average and is being becnshed by Sturridge ffs. Chelsea didn't need that ass clown, and the fact that he caused Ancelotti to lose his job annoys me even further. AVB should try and sell him but the problem is no Top Spanish club ( real madrid and Barca) want him. The guy won't fit in anywhere, heck he wouldn't eenstart for QPR that's hiow poor he is. People have been saying that he'll find his form for like 3 years now, let's just face it, the guy was playing beyond his capabilities for a couple of seasons.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Sepi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:There are people who want Torres in his current form and with his current wages?

I'd pay up to 20M if he agrees to go back to his original wage of 110K a week.

Imagine if this actually happened and he scored a hattrick on his debut Laughing

Carroll back for 5m? banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Lol @ Torres having "3 poor seasons".

Up until his Chelsea move he had the best strike rate in Premier League history ffs.

Amazing how people are so eager to rewrite history when a player is out of form. See Rooney, Villa, Lampard, Dzeko, Gomez etc

Torres gets loads of criticism but ever since February our strikers have only scored a grand total of 4 goals in the PL.

Drogba 2
Anelka 1
Torres 1

He says our build up play is way too slow and gets slated for it :facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:29 pm

jibers wrote:Torres is the shadow of the shit player a few months ago. How he can be called a top striker after almost 3 poor seasons is beyond me. The guy has been shown to be average and is being becnshed by Sturridge ffs. Chelsea didn't need that ass clown, and the fact that he caused Ancelotti to lose his job annoys me even further. AVB should try and sell him but the problem is no Top Spanish club ( real madrid and Barca) want him. The guy won't fit in anywhere, heck he wouldn't eenstart for QPR that's hiow poor he is. People have been saying that he'll find his form for like 3 years now, let's just face it, the guy was playing beyond his capabilities for a couple of seasons.

Making up stats i see :facepalm:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:32 pm

I'm with Gil here, I can't recall the statistics that Sepi posted - it would be lovely if he could find them again, I wouldn't know where to begin to split the goals between managers - however it was clear that apart from Hodgson's reign he was still performing for Liverpool. It only took a short time for Kenny to stimulate a productive output from Torres.

He isn't too far gone, however he obviously deserves to ride the bench for a while at the moment. Milito at Inter effectively had to ride the bench for 9 months before he showed signs of recovering under the right coach; similarly I believe Torres' previous feats are not a few dream seasons.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Torres stats

2007-08

24 in 29 + 4 subs

2008-09

14 in 20 starts + 4 subs

2009-10 season

18 goals in 20 games + 2 subs

2010- 11 season (only for Liverpool)

9 goals in 22 starts.

And in CL he scored in every CL knock out tie he played for Liverpool.

Hardly had a average season let alone poor season for Liverpool.3 poor season my ****

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:00 pm

I dont have a problem with what Torres said, but I just tihnk he shouldnt be the one to say it.

First of all, your a player and you saying negative things about teammates. None of his temmates have said a word about his bad form or lack of something (i.e first touch).

Second, I dont the fact he is saying this while he is not exactly carrying the team but actually holding it back. If he was a one man team savnig Chelsea then maybe he could say this kind of thing, but the way he is playing, he simply cannot.

Its his opinion and I dont have a big problem with the opinion, its just who said and how they said it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:03 pm

I can't believe how Liverpool fans go all butthurt when we point out Torres' recent crappyness. He must have really meant something to you. Talked smalk about the club, left like a merc and is now still bitching.

It would be like Arsenal fans sucking on Fabregas for Barca performances. No one cares now and most fans will want to forget it ASAP. And Fabregas still declares himself a Gunner and follows the team.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:23 pm

And journalists wonder why they can't get players to answer with any substance :facepalm:

Somebody comes out and actually says something reasonably meaningful and they turn it into a scandal :facepalm:

This is why we can't have nice things. :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I can't believe how Liverpool fans go all butthurt when we point out Torres' recent crappyness. He must have really meant something to you. Talked smalk about the club, left like a merc and is now still bitching.

It would be like Arsenal fans sucking on Fabregas for Barca performances. No one cares now and most fans will want to forget it ASAP. And Fabregas still declares himself a Gunner and follows the team.

I don't think anyone is going backpain, it's just fair to point out Torres has had some very good BPL seasons and he did fantastically well for us. Now he's struggling. Just facts there.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:28 pm

hmmm..Fernando torres..never heard of him but he must good player for chelsea.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:I can't believe how Liverpool fans go all butthurt when we point out Torres' recent crappyness. He must have really meant something to you. Talked smalk about the club, left like a merc and is now still bitching.

I don't think anyone is going backpain, it's just fair to point out Torres has had some very good BPL seasons and he did fantastically well for us. Now he's struggling. Just facts there.
No one can deny that, but when people go out of their way to defend Torres' current castrated form, it's funny. Most of the times it's Liverpool fans, even though he's a Chelsea player.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Did he really though?

Liverpool fans always chime in because there is this misconception that he has been a crap player bar his first season with us. We just try to set the record straight about his contributions to the team. And yes, to many of us, he was on his way towards becoming an Anfield legend. I know a lot of us in the Liveprool section and general fans alike, were completely taken aback when he left. It's only natural if every now and then we defend him regardless of his form.

Every fan of every club does that.

People don't realize that players make mistakes. They're human after all. I honestly believe Torres regrets the move. But with that said, a player of his caliber doesn't lose it all in the time span of a season. He'll get back to his best and I hope he does.

His movement out of the club was disappointing, but I, personally, understand his reasons.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm

poolsupporter wrote:

Did he really though?

Liverpool fans always chime in because there is this misconception that he has been a crap player bar his first season with us. We just try to set the record straight about his contributions to the team. And yes, to many of us, he was on his way towards becoming an Anfield legend. I know a lot of us in the Liveprool section and general fans alike, were completely taken aback when he left. It's only natural if every now and then we defend him regardless of his form.

Every fan of every club does that.

People don't realize that players make mistakes. They're human after all. I honestly believe Torres regrets the move. But with that said, a player of his caliber doesn't lose it all in the time span of a season. He'll get back to his best and I hope he does.

His movement out of the club was disappointing, but I, personally, understand his reasons.

I think Liverpool are the only winners in the Torres deal SO FAR. They got three great seasons from him, then sold him for 50 mill when he was having a bad season. And it was Torres A-Hole move that forced them to sell, so no one can point at them and laugh. Chelsea in the other hand are yet to get any return from their investment, and Torres is even being dropped in his NT.

I myself cannot understand his reasons, he failed to realize he was becoming a legend @pool. Failed to realize that Kenny was changing the ship around, and that with their sale, pool have a reasonable hope to become competitive again.

Milan fans had a similar thing happening with Sheva a few years back, and we really wanted him to rediscover his form when he came back, Never happened. Some forgave him because he admitted it was his wife's decision (very funny) to go to London. But at least he did not disrespect Milan and left at peaceful terms. Another transfer is Kaka, where he wanted to stay, but the managers offloaded him for financial reasons.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2