What is wrong with you people ?

+8
zidved
diego28ribas
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
salmano9
C.Marchisio #8
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty What is wrong with you people ?

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Since when you become experts about juve players ?
How can you expect 100 % successful game from Giaccherinni when he played for us for the first time!?
I dont say that he will be superstar here but let give him a chance to prove himself.You are not bigger experts than Marotta right ?
Last season you were crazy about Matri and now 1 bad game and suddenly he isnt top striker anymore. I read comment about Vucinic is fail ( LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ), i read comments after the game that Pepe still sucks...That guy always works hard and he deserved to play that game and showed to us that he is good back up RW. I dont say that we have the best team but we should be proud of what we have otherwise dont support Juve,support some1 better team.Whatever motta or lich played or anybody else i will always support them because i love Juventus and i think that everybody here love it too.With that kind of comments we leave place for trollers from another section to play with us and mocking us and afterall we are fighting and they just spectate and just laugh at us. This place once was wonderfull now is disgusting.
I dont care if anyone will read this but i must say what i think !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 pm

agreed, We need to SUPPORT JUVE
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:51 pm

...

kk first of all, when did anyone say anything bad about Matri? He was good, but unlucky.

As for Giach, he was horrible, plain and simple. Sure, his first game, but not an excuse when it comes down to it as he didn't cross even once in the full 90 minutes.

Pepe, explained so many times, please refer to my other posts.

Sure be proud about what we got, I was proud with Moggi, the days when Juventus was Juventus. This is still Juventus, but a Juventus that has been risen down with hardly no champions sadly, not the Juventus I used to watch. I critize Juventus for the better, not for the worst. In my views, I know whats right, whats wrong and what can be improved on and I go picky on those in which needs improvenet.

Forza Juve, Irei, Oggi, Domani
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Luca Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Pepe still sucks :coffee:

I will exercise my right as a human being with free will to say this.

Since when is having a difference opinion a crime against nature?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Luca wrote:Because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Pepe still sucks :coffee:

I will exercise my right as a human being with free will to say this.

Since when is having a difference opinion a crime against nature?

THANK YOU! Finally someone who has some logic, why am I not allowed to express how I feel? Fine Pepe has an average performance, a simple goal and horrible finishing. Great, good for him, one performance and out of sudden I should be prasining the man... cmon... Apperently I get accused for making this forum die because Im negetive and yet, LWL and Kwame said the same things and they dont get mentioned.

This is a forum, enough with this. We can agree, or disagree... We need to live with it.

Luca + 1
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Take as you want i said mine !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Luca Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:59 pm

I like your post juvefan, you made great points.
I am happy with Juventus' performance today and Pepe played well even though I dislike him very much so and that won't change.

Some people are just too sensitive here, I have some different views, you can view them as wrong or unfair and I'm fine with that just please allow me the courtesy of exercising my own views as I allow you to do the same.

It is just about respect, we don't really need threads like these but I'm glad you shared because you clearly had something to say.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:02 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:Take as you want i said mine !

Bro, no worries. I'm just saying, and i understand. But all I'm trying to say is, I don't go around sayign to others, oh stop writing like this, no you shouldn't say that, oh thats not how your suppost to write etc... sure I disagree with almost everyone... but I dont tell them to change their veiws, I just go and say what I believe is right with my views.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:08 pm

@Luca @Sciacca I dont said that you should change the way you post.
I am not the one who can change your views about Juve but i must wrote this as my view of this place.Like Luca said every human has right to write or say what he wants
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Then, good post, though I don't agree with it Smile
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Then, good post, though I don't agree with it Smile
But there is nothing to agree with.That i wrote is true.Those comment that i read made me very mad and i wrote that post.This post was inspired by true facts that is not came by me !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:15 pm

aaron792 wrote:1 A healthy Pirlo is invicible~
2 Giacherrini adds no value to new Juve
3 Matri is too slow to be a top striker
4 Pepe does not improve
5 PDC's back is comforting~
this comment ispire me the most !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Odd though... I took this from the other topic in which you wrote

"Thats why we need big shot player from top 10 teams not from mid teams."

Why do you think we 'Marotta haters' are fustrated with Marotta? That is why. And now, you mention to give Giach.. a chance, but you feel this way... I don't know... seems odd... but oh well. Pepe implies to the same thing.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Odd though... I took this from the other topic in which you wrote

"Thats why we need big shot player from top 10 teams not from mid teams."

Why do you think we 'Marotta haters' are fustrated with Marotta? That is why. And now, you mention to give Giach.. a chance, but you feel this way... I don't know... seems odd... but oh well. Pepe implies to the same thing.
I wrote that but that is for Motta Matrinez and yea for Pepe and Giach..But some of them ( pepe and giach ) can be good bench players but when we are talking about starters then : "Thats why we need big shot player from top 10 teams not from mid teams."
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2326
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Its not about pepe or giaccherini or Vucic its because ppl here always bash and argue among them selfs ...this section is lost and destroyed and tbh it doesn't deserve even the J from Juventus ...

have a great day and posts ..

respect devi
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Its not about pepe or giaccherini or Vucic its because ppl here always bash and argue among them selfs ...this section is lost and destroyed and tbh it doesn't deserve even the J from Juventus ...

have a great day and posts ..

respect devi

I believe a good season is needed to bring the forum back up. We're all still hurting inside from the last 2 seasons and to a lesser extent, calciopoli. We will return when Juve return on the pitch Smile
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 81

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:34 pm

TomJuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Its not about pepe or giaccherini or Vucic its because ppl here always bash and argue among them selfs ...this section is lost and destroyed and tbh it doesn't deserve even the J from Juventus ...

have a great day and posts ..

respect devi

I believe a good season is needed to bring the forum back up. We're all still hurting inside from the last 2 seasons and to a lesser extent, calciopoli. We will return when Juve return on the pitch Smile

I get that and understand but we need to stay united not to troll among us...where does that take us ? Self destruction which happened looong ago .....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Luca Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Dejan I disagree, I just think people need to learn to accept disagreements. Not everyone is going to agree on everything, that isn't how it works in life, it isn't how it will work on an internent forum.

We just need to respect each other, we can't slander or disrespect each other due to a difference of opinion. In the end of the day we all love this club, so even if I hate Pepe and you love Pepe, we both love Juventus in the end.

Just live and let live

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Luca wrote:Dejan I disagree, I just think people need to learn to accept disagreements. Not everyone is going to agree on everything, that isn't how it works in life, it isn't how it will work on an internent forum.

We just need to respect each other, we can't slander or disrespect each other due to a difference of opinion. In the end of the day we all love this club, so even if I hate Pepe and you love Pepe, we both love Juventus in the end.

Just live and let live

People need to realize, not everyone can agree with eachother.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Luca wrote:Dejan I disagree, I just think people need to learn to accept disagreements. Not everyone is going to agree on everything, that isn't how it works in life, it isn't how it will work on an internent forum.

We just need to respect each other, we can't slander or disrespect each other due to a difference of opinion. In the end of the day we all love this club, so even if I hate Pepe and you love Pepe, we both love Juventus in the end.

Just live and let live

again u don't get what I say ...I respect disagreements and even try to look them and see if I'm really wrong ...but this section is lost ...trolling ur own posters, creating fights ain't the way to prove ur opinion ...how would u feel if I now troll this post ? I don't care about *bleep* pepe,buffon,chiellini or adp how they preform and i don't want ppl to think as I do its bad .... I care about my fratelli and the harmony here and the positive energy this section was heaven me giu,ren,momo never agreed on some points BUT we always were funny and united while our juve was losing 4-1 to Bayern and no1 trolled or bashed other posters ...thats my point not about the opinions ....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Luca Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm

I don't agree with the trolling or bashing, I already said that is when it gets out of hand. However, people just saying Pepe is crap, even if it isn't fair becuase it isn't backed up with logic, shouldn't upset people this much.

If you don' agree, simply say so and why, or ignore it and move on.

Honestly, you may hate me for saying this but I'm going to anyways, people need to man up, why is everyone always so sensitive? We can still have harmony, you can just laugh it off.

Oh Pepe is crap? Why did he start and score then haha, etc.

Just spin it in your own way, there is no need to get so dramatic all the time. No one was personally insulting any other user. Just simply debating in a fiery way because everyone is a passionate Juventus fan.

Use that fire Dejan, don't extinguish it with tears Very Happy

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Luca wrote:I don't agree with the trolling or bashing, I already said that is when it gets out of hand. However, people just saying Pepe is crap, even if it isn't fair becuase it isn't backed up with logic, shouldn't upset people this much.

If you don' agree, simply say so and why, or ignore it and move on.

Honestly, you may hate me for saying this but I'm going to anyways, people need to man up, why is everyone always so sensitive? We can still have harmony, you can just laugh it off.

Oh Pepe is crap? Why did he start and score then haha, etc.

Just spin it in your own way, there is no need to get so dramatic all the time. No one was personally insulting any other user. Just simply debating in a fiery way because everyone is a passionate Juventus fan.

Use that fire Dejan, don't extinguish it with tears Very Happy

now u seem to get it and lose what I say lol Very Happy I want this

I don't agree with the trolling or bashing, I already said that is when it gets out of hand.

not trolling not bashing

example : Pepefan ' he is worldclass '
Luca : ' no he ain't bro but as u wish . Ican prove u 903904293402 points'
pepe : ' ok it may be but I still like him '

===

example 2 :

Pepe ' he is worldclass '
Lica ' lol thats false are u nuts ? .. You don't knwo a thing and so on ..


ppl don't want negativity and trolling ...I don't want trolling not different opinions lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Luca Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Sounds gay... lol

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:50 pm

............
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Luca wrote:I don't agree with the trolling or bashing, I already said that is when it gets out of hand. However, people just saying Pepe is crap, even if it isn't fair becuase it isn't backed up with logic, shouldn't upset people this much.

If you don' agree, simply say so and why, or ignore it and move on.

Honestly, you may hate me for saying this but I'm going to anyways, people need to man up, why is everyone always so sensitive? We can still have harmony, you can just laugh it off.

Oh Pepe is crap? Why did he start and score then haha, etc.

Just spin it in your own way, there is no need to get so dramatic all the time. No one was personally insulting any other user. Just simply debating in a fiery way because everyone is a passionate Juventus fan.

Use that fire Dejan, don't extinguish it with tears Very Happy

I don't troll, me disagreeing, is me disagreeing that's all. People need to man up as you said, so much sensitivty for crying out loud, one Marotta comment and the next thing you see is People PM'ing threats or insults. Give me a break, these people need to learn that not everything can be agreed on. Just today, people were saying the same things abuot me, and yet I was the only one getting accused for false accusations... All this drama, each and every post... I make is ridicoulous lol. I don't get it at all, when I disagree with some guys I get no problems, like Pino, Mauro, Devi, You(Luca), Kwame... but with others it's like uh oh, here he goes again. Fine, it may seem that way, good for most of you, but if you dont like my posts. JUST BLOCK ME LOL
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with you people ? Empty Re: What is wrong with you people ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum