Mr Nick09
Pedram
H.A.
Zealous
cyberman
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Real / Barca fans.. Empty Real / Barca fans..

Post by cyberman Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Why dont you have interest in the rest of your league?

Zaragoza threatened.... and almost..... stopped the cameras from entering the stadium to broadcast the Madrid game because they werent paid last years TV money
Today a high level meeting by 12 La Liga clubs voted on trying to get La Liga to buy the rights and sell them fairly.
Now, i may be wrong in a few details, but I cant find 1 thread on here discussing it and set me right.
If this were EPL or Serie A, wed have a 10 pge locked thread by now.
Ive asked before and Im not having a go..but why do Real / Barca fans not care about La Liga?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Real / Barca fans.. Empty Re: Real / Barca fans..

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Because most clubs in La Liga don't deserve that much interest for anything other than "Where are they now" stories.

Frankly some of these clubs are run as hobbies rather than actual institutions. Not to mention some of the assclowns running things. Idiots that ran La Real, Valencia, Betis and Deportivo to the ground.

It's obvious you're fishing for a certain answer so I'll give it to you. I'm a fan of the club not the league. At least not in it's current state. I was a big fan of the league a few years ago however.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:54 pm

We have no interest for the rest of the league?!

Last I checked we are playing against them year after year to be able to win the league scratch
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:00 pm

It isn't true. i actually care about Valencia
Other teams are meh Very Happy
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:03 pm

cyberman wrote:Why dont you have interest in the rest of your league?

Zaragoza threatened.... and almost..... stopped the cameras from entering the stadium to broadcast the Madrid game because they werent paid last years TV money
Today a high level meeting by 12 La Liga clubs voted on trying to get La Liga to buy the rights and sell them fairly.
Now, i may be wrong in a few details, but I cant find 1 thread on here discussing it and set me right.
If this were EPL or Serie A, wed have a 10 pge locked thread by now.
Ive asked before and Im not having a go..but why do Real / Barca fans not care about La Liga?

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t7799-del-nido-new-conquistador?highlight=del+nido

i was about to update it with the infos from the new meeting, dont worry about us, we are aware of all those things.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:06 pm

They'll never really agree to share all the TV money fairly, especially when their biggest financial threat, Man Utd, is getting dough from ridiculous training kit deals, and pulling in record revenues.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:33 pm

None of the other teams matter, they just exist so barca and madrid can have a league. Madrid doesn't need the TV share money, it has royal support. But barca will be hit big time.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Like they matter. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:17 pm

H.A. wrote:We have no interest for the rest of the league?!

Last I checked we are playing against them year after year to be able to win the league scratch

you can only win the league by beating bracelona, other teams dont really make much difference :coffee:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:22 pm

english_jewel wrote:Like they matter. Laughing

To Barca & Madrid, that is. :coffee:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:57 pm

zizzle wrote:
H.A. wrote:We have no interest for the rest of the league?!

you can only win the league by beating bracelona, other teams dont really make much difference :coffee:
That's not true, you don't have to beat Barcelona to win the league, you can lose twice to them and still win the league

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Zealous wrote:Because most clubs in La Liga don't deserve that much interest for anything other than "Where are they now" stories.

Frankly some of these clubs are run as hobbies rather than actual institutions. Not to mention some of the assclowns running things. Idiots that ran La Real, Valencia, Betis and Deportivo to the ground.

It's obvious you're fishing for a certain answer so I'll give it to you. I'm a fan of the club not the league. At least not in it's current state. I was a big fan of the league a few years ago however.

but how could you not want the whole league to be good, normally if ur a fan of the team ur fan of the league, i mean wouldnt u prefer having a challenging league where multiple teams can win.

sure if that happens real madrid might not win as often but as a whole for it would be so much better to watch rather than just looking forward to 2 games a year
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:40 pm

michael1 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Because most clubs in La Liga don't deserve that much interest for anything other than "Where are they now" stories.

but how could you not want the whole league to be good, normally if ur a fan of the team ur fan of the league, i mean wouldnt u prefer having a challenging league where multiple teams can win.

sure if that happens real madrid might not win as often but as a whole for it would be so much better to watch rather than just looking forward to 2 games a year

i as a rm fan look forward to a lot of games .. dont see whata the problem.. and why would i like my team not winning the league as often?? Suspect
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:49 pm

What is this? A mind-reading contest?

Just because people don't post threads about Liga BBVA's horrible situation it doesn't mean they don't care about it.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:55 pm

diptiman wrote:
michael1 wrote:

i as a rm fan look forward to a lot of games .. dont see whata the problem.. and why would i like my team not winning the league as often?? Suspect

really u look forward to pumping basically every team 5 nil besides barca.

the problem is la liga is a 2 horse race and its only getting worse.

as to ur last question i dnt know about u but when ur basically only competing against one team for the league its a bit a a hollow win.

i mean wouldnt u prefer the league to have a cracker of a season where 3 or 4 teams are in with a chance and title goes right down to the wire between them, if u win it would be so much more satisfying and if you lost atleast u can sit back and think geez what a season that and can say well the other team desrved to walk away with it.

thats just me anyway.

its like inters first 2 league wins after the 2006 scandal no one really takes those 2 titles seriously as they had no competition what so ever.

personally i love nothing more than a good competition sure my teams arsenal and juventus have been suffering due to the many strongs teams in italy and england but when they do manage to suceed it will be so much sweeter knowing we beat mutliple quality teams to the league championship rather than just one team

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:33 pm

lol la liga
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:37 pm

As a Barca fan I am concerned, I like La liga because of Barca. But do I feel compelled to open a topic about this? NO!

In last 3 years we won 2 CL titles, so this means we are just above the rest (i mean on par with greatest teams from all European leagues), we evolved more while they are pretty much the same as 5 years ago. So, if others did not manage to evolve it is their fault. But, I agree, TV money is a shame for La Liga, though the teams managers/owners/directors are the main ones to be blamed.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:44 pm

eelir wrote:As a Barca fan I am concerned, I like La liga because of Barca. But do I feel compelled to open a topic about this? NO!

In last 3 years we won 2 CL titles, so this means we are just above the rest (i mean on par with greatest teams from all European leagues), we evolved more while they are pretty much the same as 5 years ago. So, if others did not manage to evolve it is their fault. But, I agree, TV money is a shame for La Liga, though the teams managers/owners/directors are the main ones to be blamed.

out of pure respect I will not bring up the shady circumstances and will agree with this.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 pm

We have a topics about it in RM section Very Happy If you bothered to read there you'd notice that most of our followers are against the current sharing of TV money Very Happy

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t5823-possible-strike-upcoming-in-la-liga#164237
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t6682-la-liga-strike#189904
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t5502-la-liga#154378
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t7799-del-nido-new-conquistador#218499

I don't know about other sections but we do care Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:00 pm

babun1024 wrote:We have a topic about it in RM section Very Happy If you bothered to read there you'd notice that most of our followers are against the current sharing of TV money Very Happy
Not to mention it's been discussed a gazillion times on the old forum. There's nothing new to discuss. SSDD.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Not sure what Op is on about..Im a big EPL fan and I also watch bundesliga and Ligue 1.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 pm

OP: obvious thread is obvious.

GTFO
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:09 am

Babun, you care so much that not 1 thread has gone past 1 pge. This is the future and plight of your league ffs. Youre barely paying lip service to it
I actually think the La Liga fans are letting down the forum by not covering it in the general.
Youll find 10x more threads and posts about Neymar / Clasico / Analysis of games from the 90s / Is player x the greatest / than you would of their own league going to the wall.
I genuinely think they wouldnt care if they were playingthe reserve sides every week or not.

obvious is obvious crap is for social retards and the sexually untouched.

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:11 am

cyberman wrote:Babun, you care so much that not 1 thread has gone past 1 pge. This is the future and plight of your league ffs. Youre barely paying lip service to it
I actually think the La Liga fans are letting down the forum by not covering it in the general.
Youll find 10x more threads and posts about Neymar / Clasico / Analysis of games from the 90s / Is player x the greatest / than you would of their own league going to the wall.
I genuinely think they wouldnt care if they were playingthe reserve sides every week or not.

what the fack? scratch Real / Barca fans.. 1625187496
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:15 am

cyberman wrote:Babun, you care so much that not 1 thread has gone past 1 pge. This is the future and plight of your league ffs. Youre barely paying lip service to it

No one cares about it, it would just turn into EPL vs La Liga flamefest as always.

Whats the point?

I watch all La Liga games that Sky show, As i watch all Bundesliga games and Serie A games on ESPN and all EPL games Sky show( Plus NUFC game).....

If i dont catch them live ill record them and watch them during the week usually...
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next