julias
beatrixasdfghjk.
Raptorgunner
billy_gr
Babun
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Champion's League, Group F: Arsenal, OM, BVB, Olympiacos - Page 2 Empty Re: Champion's League, Group F: Arsenal, OM, BVB, Olympiacos

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Arsenal and OM will progress for this group, DOrtmund couldn't even get out of EL group sorry...and imo they are a little overated. OM is on par with them, OM could even win the group i reckon as Arsenal isn't too much better than the 2 other

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Champion's League, Group F: Arsenal, OM, BVB, Olympiacos - Page 2 Empty Re: Champion's League, Group F: Arsenal, OM, BVB, Olympiacos

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Sahin's influence was overrated Very Happy especially what he gave them defensively, Bender did all his defensive work Very Happy and with Godtze and Kagawa theres enough creativity there and Hummels and Subotic are boss enough for the defense Very Happy

They miss a goalscorer still though Very Happy

I hate how Babun instills the smiley mentality into me when i quote his posts Very Happy
Poor man's Babun :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Sahin's influence was overrated Very Happy especially what he gave them defensively, Bender did all his defensive work Very Happy and with Godtze and Kagawa theres enough creativity there and Hummels and Subotic are boss enough for the defense Very Happy

They miss a goalscorer still though Very Happy

I hate how Babun instills the smiley mentality into me when i quote his posts Very Happy
Poor man's Babun :coffee:
Babun>>>>Me

Unfortunatly its true i will never compete with THE GREAT BABUN(sounds like a Gorilla Very Happy ) Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:18 pm

OM don't "compete for second", they just allow you to lose.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Dortmund = A.Z 2.0 ?

(you know, without the bankruptcy)
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:29 pm

BVB game will be hard one, Wenger is banned again Very Happy, but I know we will win. :coffee:

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 am

Dortmund vs. Arsenal will be the most competitive game of this evening Very Happy I predict a score draw Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 am

Wenger suspended is a big blow for Arsenal.You cant play with out your coach in this level of competition unless you have players like redondo who made the tactics for CL final for a coach less madrid.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:38 am

Do people actually think you makeup the tactics on the matchday ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:22 am

Magricos wrote: Do people actually think you makeup the tactics on the matchday ?
That is not what i meant,tactics with in a match has equal importance to already made tactics.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 am

Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:12 am

babun1024 wrote:Dortmund vs. Arsenal will be the most competitive game of this evening Very Happy I predict a score draw Very Happy

Dortmund has been really shaky offensively after the first day of Bundesliga... they have 6 goals in 5 games with 3 of them in the first game. Wastefulness has been unbelievable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:40 am

Yep, BVB should have improved that aspect of their game from last season since they wasted far too many chances then already but instead they got worse.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:42 am

Still think they should've gotten Klose, I just don't trust Barrios to score when it counts.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:15 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Dortmund vs. Arsenal will be the most competitive game of this evening Very Happy I predict a score draw Very Happy

Dortmund has been really shaky offensively after the first day of Bundesliga... they have 6 goals in 5 games with 3 of them in the first game. Wastefulness has been unbelievable.
I considered Arsenal's chemistry problems as well Very Happy 1-1 most likely Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:19 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

I considered Arsenal's chemistry problems as well Very Happy 1-1 most likely Very Happy

Seems reasonable. Arsenal is really a counter attacking team now and Gervinho, RVP, Walcott, etc. should thrive with that. Tikki Taka days are over with the gunners...

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Seems reasonable. Arsenal is really a counter attacking team now and Gervinho, RVP, Walcott, etc. should thrive with that. Tikki Taka days are over with the gunners...
I'm more than sure they wouldn't want another DNA guy in near future so yeah, more counter attacking play eco smile

P.S. Any updates on OM match, sports ? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Arsenal tikki taka is very different than the Barca one though... Barca has a lot more defensive intent to it whereas Arsenal always looked to attack. Much more direct and aggressive version by the gunners. Too bad they didn't have the defensive personnel (talent + experience) to make it work properly against the better teams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:26 pm

OM is shat... very smelly shat right now. They're in the relegation zone in Lique 1 currently. I fully expect them to lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Dunno, league form often doesn't say that much, cip Schalke last season.

Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Kagawa!!!

Laughing
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Arsenal could try tiki taka though. With Arteta it's possible. Gundogan is pretty shitty, not ready yet to fill in the hole Sahin left.

Klopp might do the smart thing and play Sven and Kehl. Grind us out to oblivion.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Lewandowski is not that bad i would take him over barrios!! Dortmund could have bought a proper striker and have lewandowski on the bench, but they didnt and he isnt that bad!!!

Arsenal shouldnt be so confident they will win, especially if you look at their past couple results!

I want Dortmund and Arsenal to advance, with OM in third but OM is not that bad so we will see.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Barrios is better than Lewandowski imo. Yes, he wastes even more chances but that's because he gets much more because of his positioning, movement and instinct.
Barrios ain't fit anyway I think so the point is moot.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Hey everyone has their opinion, i might be biased towards lewandowski because i am Polish lol. I think he is sill young and has potential to be great for that team!! (i hope :lol!: )
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Holy sh1t! Wenger speaks German fluently Very Happy
http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/fussball/arsene-wenger/article/606/
I'm amazed, he is really le prof eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Didn't you know that? His German is better than his English. xD
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next