The Messiah
Serge Gnabry
Babun
EarlyPrototype
Nishankly
OLpower
14 posters

Go down

When a rich owner turn into a nigthmare Empty When a rich owner turn into a nigthmare

Post by OLpower Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:41 am

Do you know Neuchatel Xamax? It's the first division Swiss club who was bought by a rich russian.

He appointed Sonny Anderson as a coach and sacked him after two matchs. He then took a spanish coach and sacked him as well after 2 or 3 matchs.

But this is not the worst. Last year he supposedly threatened the players in the dressing room after they lost a match. A lot of the players were shocked and wanted to leave. Some are talking about getting a medical advice to skip playing.

And now he is talking about moving the club in another city like Geneve...

UPDATE, dont know if already posted.

Neuchatel Xamax went into bankruptcy and the owner is jailed for unloyal management. He stopped to pay for the club and it went out of business.

Last edited by OLpower on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

When a rich owner turn into a nigthmare Empty Re: When a rich owner turn into a nigthmare

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:42 am

Lol .. trolled ...
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

When a rich owner turn into a nigthmare Empty Re: When a rich owner turn into a nigthmare

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:51 am

lol has he invested in players?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 am

Apparently he bought some players like a Valencia defender and some others.

But I just read that players have not been paid yet for August probably because of their poor results and the owner being a crazy russian.

Fans want to boycott the matchs too.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am

Trollolol owner Very Happy I still like the Bundesliga model long term. No one can have a share larger than 49% Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:44 am

babun1024 wrote:Trollolol owner Very Happy I still like the Bundesliga model long term. No one can have a share larger than 49% Very Happy

Weren't you going happy-crazy about them changing the rule in the other thread???
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:45 am

Serge Gnabry wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Trollolol owner Very Happy I still like the Bundesliga model long term. No one can have a share larger than 49% Very Happy

Weren't you going happy-crazy about them changing the rule in the other thread???
They didn't change the rule. I was happy that more commercial cash could be introduced Very Happy I never talked about takeovers Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:05 pm

They are lucky, if I was a billionaire and own a football club I would make the football club sign me as a player and feature in most matches, like when my team has a 3 goals lead I might get sub in when is 5 minute remaining.

at some point I might even want to manage the club myself, like becoming the head coach.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Idrisozet wrote:They are lucky, if I was a billionaire and own a football club I would make the football club sign me as a player and feature in most matches, like when my team has a 3 goals lead I might get sub in when is 5 minute remaining.

at some point I might even want to manage the club myself, like becoming the head coach.

lmaoooooo, I MUST agree
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 pm

if you want to see a nightmare rich owner look at racing santander...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:30 pm

che wrote:if you want to see a nightmare rich owner look at Newcastle United...

Fixed :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:36 pm

at least newcastle buy players occasionally and are actually paying their wages...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:38 pm

che wrote:at least newcastle buy players occasionally and are actually paying their wages...

Shhhh dont give him more ideas to make or save money Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:41 pm

OLpower wrote:Do you know Neuchatel Xamax? It's the first division Swiss club who was bought by a rich russian.

He appointed Sonny Anderson as a coach and sacked him after two matchs. He then took a spanish coach and sacked him as well after 2 or 3 matchs.

But this is not the worst. Last year he supposedly threatened the players in the dressing room after they lost a match. A lot of the players were shocked and wanted to leave. Some are talking about getting a medical advice to skip playing.

And now he is talking about moving the club in another city like Geneve...

drinking what a crazy owner.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Lausanne >>> Geneve. :coffee:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Racing Santander owner hasn't been seen or heard from in months. Think it is going to be a year of MIA status soon...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:20 pm

UPDATE, dont know if already posted.

Neuchatel Xamax went into bankruptcy and the owner is jailed for unloyal management. He stopped to pay for the club and it went out of business.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:26 am

ali8775 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:They are lucky, if I was a billionaire and own a football club I would make the football club sign me as a player and feature in most matches, like when my team has a 3 goals lead I might get sub in when is 5 minute remaining.

lmaoooooo, I MUST agree

Rofl! I would bribe the refs and opposition at every attempt, so that I can play more minutes without making the team lose easily Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:14 am

Actually, in Germany there is one club, 1860 München, that (while still being under the 50+1 rule) got a substantial amount of money by some sheikh. Yesterday I read in a newspaper that this sheikh is now blackmailing the board to kick out the president ("either he goes or you get no more money") and already one player left "because of the inhumane treatment of the president". (He has to blackmail them as he has no majority vote to kick him out, of course)

Looks like 1860 might now wish they had continued to let their big rivals Bayern München bail them out again (actually even though their is a very strong rivalry between the fans of Bayern "the reds" and 1860 "the blues", Uli Hoeneß repeatedly gave 1860 money to keep them afloat and avoid bankruptcy) instead of some sheikh. ^^

Moreover, this will be a strong warning for BL teams not to turn to such money when it comes to such strings attached.

Don't have an online source handy as I read it in the print news.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 am

BarcaLearning wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

lmaoooooo, I MUST agree

Rofl! I would bribe the refs and opposition at every attempt, so that I can play more minutes without making the team lose easily Razz

I'd pay the refs so I can play well, I mean come on, Pedro did it, why can't I?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down