Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

+21
futbol_bill
Magricos
Jeps33178
McAgger
Le Samourai
the xcx
StrugaRock
estrella bernabeu
Zealous
Pedram
teza1992
The Madrid One
Onyx
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Ganso
VanDeezNuts
Mr Nick09
guest7
Zees
EarlyPrototype
Babun
25 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 am

I'd replace Di Maria with Gotze tbh

Neymar 2nd option and Hazard 3rd

Gotze/Ozil/Sahin is a shit load of playmaking lmao

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by The Madrid One Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:40 am

hazard and goetze are not possibilities, and i doubt they will come to madrid just doesnt seem likely.

unless all these rumors about mourinho being angry with neymar are true..
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4877
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by teza1992 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Gotze has by far the most potential.
messi was not as good as Gotze at 19...
Let's snap him up before someone else does.

From what i've seen:
Gotze>>>Neymar
teza1992
teza1992
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:09 pm

teza1992 wrote:Gotze has by far the most potential.
messi was not as good as Gotze at 19...
Let's snap him up before someone else does.

From what i've seen:
Gotze>>>Neymar
That kind of comparison never goes anywhere you know,

I recall Aguero was rated higher than Messi back then.

Gotze will be top player no doubt.

Better question to ask ourselves is, what do we need the most, in terms of skillset? Because those three kids are immensely talented, yet different, and they all will bring a different style.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Perez's thinking: "Why not buy them all"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by teza1992 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
teza1992 wrote:Gotze has by far the most potential.
messi was not as good as Gotze at 19...
Let's snap him up before someone else does.

From what i've seen:
Gotze>>>Neymar
That kind of comparison never goes anywhere you know,

I recall Aguero was rated higher than Messi back then.

Gotze will be top player no doubt.

Better question to ask ourselves is, what do we need the most, in terms of skillset? Because those three kids are immensely talented, yet different, and they all will bring a different style.

Neymar is too individualistic and I don't see him defend as well as di maria.
Gotze can run all day long and he has the most potential. At 18 winning the bundesliga and being a key player is no easy feat. I think he'd integrate faster than Neymar into the team.

I have never watched Hazard play bar a couple of youtube vids but I don't think there's much to it a very good player but not really Madrid starting quality.

Neymar seems the most likely to come but appearently Santos are considering reporting madrid about the pre-contract agreement which could result in a transfer embargo.
If that is the case, forget Neymar and let's go for Gotze before someone else snaps him up.
teza1992
teza1992
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Pedram Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 am

teza1992 wrote:Gotze has by far the most potential.
messi was not as good as Gotze at 19...
Let's snap him up before someone else does.

From what i've seen:
Gotze>>>Neymar

That does not prove Gotze will be better than him. some players are early bloomer, some players late bloomer.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7049
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Babun Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Perez FTW! Very Happy
If the reports are true we'll get just what we really need Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Truth be told I can see us getting two of those three at some point in the future. : /

Anyway I think Nerman has the more "show" around him. From a Perez stand point it makes sense to go for the kid that will become really relevant in football. He's also quite the player for his age.

The fact that he could have been ours in 2005 also kind of makes me favour him.

As for Hazard, I personally think he's pretty awesome. Really big potential there and in a sense more complete than Neymar. However tactically he maybe isn't needed since he is a natural AM in my eyes and we already have one in Ozil. I'm a big fan and so is Zidane so who knows.

As far as Gotze is concerned, he is very talented and in terms of tactics out of the three he would have the least trouble fitting in. He suits our style of play perfectly.

However I don't think he will leave Germany for a while yet. However if he were to leave I'm pretty sure BVB would rather sell him to us or anybody other than Bayern.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Hazard is actually a natural winger imo. Big thing with him is that he's 100% two-footed. That is a huge + to me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Yh Z, Hazard is a natural winger, he can play AM/SS but not like a classic 10, not his style.

I would love to get hazard and neymar at some point, but i also realize that we have our own players to cater and give a shot to, namely Sarabia.

Not sure how it will turn out at the end, but Getting Neymar now would be a start.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Neymar for LW or RW?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Babun Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:04 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Neymar for LW or RW?
Nerman for president! Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:07 pm

babun1024 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Neymar for LW or RW?
Nerman for president! Very Happy

Gotta get a new hair cut first. Neutral
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 pm

estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 553
Join date : 2011-08-29

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Great video.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by teza1992 Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Too bad Goetze is never going to happen thanks to CR7:'GoetzeWho?' Sad

Can anyone tell me what the present situation with him is?
A lot of flirting with barca & Santos could report us=transfer embargo
So much crap in the media I don't want to build my hopes up before barca snap Neymar and I kill my brother(he's a barca fan)
teza1992
teza1992
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Ronaldo said the same about Sahin LOL. It's not a big deal.

As for Nerman I'm not really sure TBH but it seems Diez is over in Brazil ATM. Take from that what you will.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by teza1992 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:01 pm

^
cheers, too early to get excited then.
teza1992
teza1992
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 G1010

eco smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by StrugaRock Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 pm

I don't get you guys, sup with Nerman? He is just another Robinho. The only difference would be that he will cost us a lot more than Robinho.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Can you properly argue why you call him another Neymar? im curious. are all the young players from Santos going to be a chain of new Robinhos?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by StrugaRock Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm not saying that he will be same as Robinho, but he isn't ready for Europe. The kid is 19, inexperienced and has yet to prove that he is worth 50M Euros. We all saw Copa America, he failed.

Also he is a spoiled kid, he is selfish and immature.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:44 pm

StrugaRock wrote:I'm not saying that he will be same as Robinho, but he isn't ready for Europe. The kid is 19, inexperienced and has yet to prove that he is worth 50M Euros. We all saw Copa America, he failed.

Also he is a spoiled kid, he is selfish and immature.

what do you based that off? No offense bro, but you seem to be riding the cliches. I have not heard a single thing about his behavior in a year; He is one of the most generous guy on the pitch, always looking to pass or link up, and he is 19. Frankly, i dont expect him to reason nor behave like Alonso. But it does not mean that he is lazy and does not work.

Neymar is not worth 50M, we arent buying a finished article, we are buying a potential. And it's an investment we make because we will easily absorb the costs.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
StrugaRock wrote:I'm not saying that he will be same as Robinho, but he isn't ready for Europe. The kid is 19, inexperienced and has yet to prove that he is worth 50M Euros. We all saw Copa America, he failed.

Also he is a spoiled kid, he is selfish and immature.

what do you based that off? No offense bro, but you seem to be riding the cliches. I have not heard a single thing about his behavior in a year; He is one of the most generous guy on the pitch, always looking to pass or link up, and he is 19. Frankly, i dont expect him to reason nor behave like Alonso. But it does not mean that he is lazy and does not work.

Neymar is not worth 50M, we arent buying a finished article, we are buying a potential. And it's an investment we make because we will easily absorb the costs.
im not even responding people who say this 10x a day,its as you said,just a huge and annoying cliche.Really cant stand people comparing him and Robinho on these forums anymore.

immature,selfish,spoiled?really?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by StrugaRock Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Ganso wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
StrugaRock wrote:I'm not saying that he will be same as Robinho, but he isn't ready for Europe. The kid is 19, inexperienced and has yet to prove that he is worth 50M Euros. We all saw Copa America, he failed.

Also he is a spoiled kid, he is selfish and immature.

what do you based that off? No offense bro, but you seem to be riding the cliches. I have not heard a single thing about his behavior in a year; He is one of the most generous guy on the pitch, always looking to pass or link up, and he is 19. Frankly, i dont expect him to reason nor behave like Alonso. But it does not mean that he is lazy and does not work.

Neymar is not worth 50M, we arent buying a finished article, we are buying a potential. And it's an investment we make because we will easily absorb the costs.
im not even responding people who say this 10x a day,its as you said,just a huge and annoying cliche.Really cant stand people comparing him and Robinho on these forums anymore.

immature,selfish,spoiled?really?

He was the one who refused to pass the ball just cause some other guy took the penalty kick. Am I right?

I hope I'm wrong, Neymar is closer to Madrid more than any other club, and if he join us I hope he does wonders, wins us matches and trophies, wins Ballon d'Or and the WC. But what bugs me is that he is not ready for a club big as Real Madrid, or Barca and Chelsea for that matter, but especially Real Madrid since the pressure is higher and he is just 19 yo. If I was him I'd wait unlit 21-22 to move to Europe.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum