Talksport: Arsenal and Chelsea want to poach Barcelona starlet Deulofeu - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Talksport: Arsenal and Chelsea want to poach Barcelona starlet Deulofeu

+24
cyberman
harhar11
ChollaVille
guest7
Lex
Magricos
che
Abramovich
Arsenalfaithfull
EarlyPrototype
jibers
Ali
drakefyre
Interista809
Adit
Khaled
The Franchise
Raptorgunner
Mr Nick09
Pedram
windkick
Sushi Master
Le Samourai
BarrileteCosmico
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Talksport: Arsenal and Chelsea want to poach Barcelona starlet Deulofeu - Page 2 Empty Re: Talksport: Arsenal and Chelsea want to poach Barcelona starlet Deulofeu

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:51 pm

As soon as I saw the thread title first thing that came to mind was "KhaledBarca is gonna flip"

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Talksport: Arsenal and Chelsea want to poach Barcelona starlet Deulofeu - Page 2 Empty Re: Talksport: Arsenal and Chelsea want to poach Barcelona starlet Deulofeu

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:52 pm

every time a barca youngster is mentioned in the newspaper , the journos put in Arsenal just to sell the article. This is getting retarded.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:53 pm

jibers wrote:Khaled oyur not even catalan or spanish are you? Calm down.

so?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:53 pm

The Franchise wrote:
ali8775 wrote:lol but seriously, we don't want Deulofeu, our young wingers have twice the amount of potential

No.

Si.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Its soo easy to work up a Barca fan.
newspaper : Arsene Wenger is in Barcelona, celebrating his birthday. Does this mean he might get himself a Barcelona player?

Barca Fan: O my god i am going to kill wenger, he is worse than Hitler.

Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Honestly: no one frakking knows. He might just flop, and so might our youngsters.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:58 pm

jibers wrote:Khaled oyur not even catalan or spanish are you? Calm down.

Lawls init chill out son.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:59 pm

ali8775 wrote:lol but seriously, we don't want Deulofeu, our young wingers have twice the amount of potential

someone from halfway round the world judging potential of players he probably hasn't seen playing more than a few times

seems legit...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:00 pm

How can you take it personally when THE PLAYER chooses to sign the contract... Is he not allowed to make a living anywhere outside of Barcelona? They get to play in London, while getting paid thousands ever week.... Ohhh the travesty... some one save these kids.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:How can you take it personally when THE PLAYER chooses to sign the contract... Is he not allowed to make a living anywhere outside of Barcelona? They get to play in London, while getting paid thousands ever week.... Ohhh the travesty... some one save these kids.

off topic but i don't know who would choose to live in london over barcelona...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:03 pm

The last thing we need is make another player for Barca, no more Barcelona youth. Let them rot at Barca.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:04 pm

che wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:How can you take it personally when THE PLAYER chooses to sign the contract... Is he not allowed to make a living anywhere outside of Barcelona? They get to play in London, while getting paid thousands ever week.... Ohhh the travesty... some one save these kids.

That is purely subjective. Both are world class cities.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:04 pm

che wrote:

When you have money does it really matter?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:05 pm

che wrote:

Shitstorm approaching?

They're both great cities, I don't know how most people would choose one over the other, really. You're talking like London is the cesspool of humanity.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Immigration proves people clearly like London more... just saying
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Immigration proves people clearly like London more... just saying

immigration proves more people speak english/have more countrymen in london and are able to adapt easier :coffee:

anyway, let's take this to the offtopic section

i don't mean to say that london is shit (though some parts are) but the "they get to play in london" gave me a chuckle... like it's some kind of an achievement Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm

:facepalm: have you seen him play ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 pm

che wrote:
Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Immigration proves people clearly like London more... just saying

immigration proves more people speak english/have more countrymen in london and are able to adapt easier :coffee:

anyway, let's take this to the offtopic section

i don't mean to say that london is shit (though some parts are) but the "they get to play in london" gave me a chuckle... like it's some kind of an achievement Laughing

you are right ...the whole immigration comment was a bit low . As far as being able to play in London, I was just making a point. Its not that bad of a deal is it? Try to put yourself in that kids perspective. The term "poaching" is used quite cheaply in these forums. As if those players are kidnapped to play in a gladiaor match- against their will. When in reality, you are:
playing in front of 60 000 people in a football obsessed city
being paid 1000s/weekly

Lol im just sick of our manager and club being antagonized to ends in these forums. How can you seriously be insulted by transfer dealings of players you (now YOU per-say)most likely knew nothing of?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Magricos wrote:

Do we really need to see him play?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Magricos wrote:

Do we really need to see him play?

To make a statement like that I would hope he saw him play already.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Magricos wrote::facepalm: have you seen him play ?
I bet no-one bar a few hardcore football fans and Gooners have seen the Ox and Ryo play. But they're shit and overpaid apparently
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Lex wrote:
I bet no-one bar a few hardcore football fans and Gooners have seen the Ox and Ryo play. But they're shit and overpaid apparently
I wasn't talking about them, but the other guys who will never be given a chance for first team or players like Denilson/Almunia/Diaby who don't contribute much and are payed too much so when we try to offload them it's very hard to.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Lex wrote:

I have seen Ryo play but not much of Ox.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Lex wrote:

Ryo > Ox :farao:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I think Khaled is going to ask the nationality, his dream is to become Catalan
I'm Lebanese & Proud of it.. but i love Barcelona to lol!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Lol how is this thread still in the general sections? Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next