Abramovich
iNFINITY9910
lszanto
Kick
El Chelsea Fuerte
19 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Official Loan Update Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Loan Update Thread

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 am

List updated, sorry for the delays.

Meanwhile:

Chelsea FC loanee mid-season review: Jeffrey Bruma

This is the last one of these that I'll be doing for now, as Kalas, Courtois, and Bruma are the only three full season loanees who have played enough to really warrant this sort of review on. At the end of the season I'll have wraps on some of the players who've played a little less, hopefully their new homes will provide us with a large enough sample to get a better feel for where they are at. For today, though, we'll just focus on 20 year old Jeffrey Bruma.

Bruma was part of the massive Chelsea contingent to make it's way from Cobham to Hamburg this summer, but he's the only player of the lot still on the Chelsea books. With Slobodan Rajkovic and Michael Mancienne also making their way to the Bundesliga outfit it was a bit unclear how Bruma would fit into the clubs rotation in the center of the defense. At first it seemed this concern would be an issue as the preferred CB pairing of the club seemed to be Mancienne and Rajkovic. An injury to Mancienne opened the door for Bruma though, and since then he's been a fixture in the much improved Hamburg defense.

Unlike the previous two reviews I've done, Bruma has had some first team experience here at Chelsea. We've had several opportunities to look at the youngster and see him against Premier League competition so we have some idea what he needed to work on already. We knew Bruma was strong in possession of the ball and relatively solid when recovering, but he was a bit weak in the air and his tackling needed some work.

We can see real progress in several areas since Bruma has become a regular at HSV. Where Bruma typically played a short ball out of the back very well and didn't play very many long balls here, HSV's system has forced him to put a fair amount of work into that particular department. His long balls have improved greatly from what I've seen, so his passing now has a very well rounded feel to it. Bruma in general is very good at maintaining possession when he's got the ball at his feet and now features a pretty wide range of quality passing options.

Bruma has also made some real progress with his positioning and anticipation. Where Bruma was often caught off guard by runs in the past he now seems to anticipate them more frequently. He's got good speed to make up for his mistakes in judgement, but when he doesn't make those mistakes he's clearly far more effective. He's also been very effective at blocking shots and seems to have a knack for deciding when to simply clear the ball to safety. Like his long passing, Bruma has shown real development in this department.

When Bruma made appearances for Chelsea he was often beaten in the air due to poor anticipation and a general lack of quality when making aerial challenges. To this point Bruma doesn't look nearly as shaky in this department. I think this is largely due to much better anticipation of crosses and far better positioning. Bruma still is very susceptible to getting beaten by an excellent cross and a strong aerial finisher, and at this point I fear he may never be more than average in defending in the air based on his raw ability alone. Hopefully a little added strength and even more experience will help improve him in this department, but I imagine we'll always be well served by partnering him with a center back who is known for being strong in this department.

One other area I'd like to see some improvement from in Jeffrey's game is his all around aggressiveness. To date Bruma has only picked up a single yellow card. That in itself is not a bad thing, but Bruma also seems to be a bit hesitant to dive in on a tackle for fear of the card. While his tackling in general seems greatly improved from his Chelsea appearances, I really feel a bit more aggressiveness out of Bruma will help him in the long run. When he has decided to dive in on players he's shown a knack for timing it very well. I really think a little more confidence in his decision making may be all that is really lacking there.

I've only got one video for you guys today, but it was a good game for Bruma. Here are all of his touches from the game against Stuttgart. This one was really the first good game that HSV had this season and has launched them on a run of pretty good form:

HSV resumes this Sunday and will be challenged as they host Borussia Dortmund. I have to assume Bruma will feature in this one and be heavily tested by the Dortmund attack. HSV has now gone 9 straight Bundesliga games since they last suffered a defeat so there is some reason for optimism from their perspective. This is the kind of contest that we wanted the youngster to be tested in when we sent him to Germany in the first place, so if you have access to a feed (it's on ESPN3 in the US) I'd recommend tuning in for this one. Then again, It's starting an hour into the mouth watering City/Spurs matchup that has major implications on Chelsea's season. Luckily for you US fans ESPN3 archives everything.

Bruma has done very little wrong since breaking into the starting lineup at HSV. At this point I'd have been ok if we had recalled him as a backup to Luiz and Terry as opposed to buying Gary Cahill. The fact that he'll continue to start at HSV will definitely benefit both him and us in the long run though, and hopefully he continues to improve on the areas of his game that are a bit lacking at the moment. All told I'd have to say Bruma's stock has climbed a good amount since he left and he'll probably get some serious first team consideration over the coming summer. It will also be interesting to see if he makes the final Dutch roster for the Euros. He's already made a few senior appearances and he's certainly improved his stock this season and may well have played himself into their short term plans. It was an excellent first half for Jeffrey and I'm very much looking forward to watching him in action again soon.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Loan Update Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Loan Update Thread

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Chelsea FC loan roundup: 1/22/12

Matej Delac - Delac actually got a start for Ceske Budejovice against Jablonic. He played 45 relatively uneventful minutes and didn't allow a goal. While I didn't see this one I've been told he was fairly solid in his debut performance. With any luck he'll earn himself some playing time in real games with his work in friendlies so we'll keep a close eye on what he does.

Thibaut Courtois - Courtois kept another clean sheet on the weekend as Atletico blanked Real Sociedad 4-0. The big Belgian had a quiet day and only handled the ball a handful of times. It's nice to see he manages to keep his focus well when he's not constantly under pressure, but I'd prefer to see a few more tests to help him develop.

Rhys Taylor - Taylor was pretty good in a 1-0 loss to Port Vale. The lone goal in that match was from the penalty spot so their really isn't too much blame to place at Taylor's feet. From all reports he was very effective at handling crosses and corners throughout the game.

Sam Walker - Walker is the unquestioned number one at Yeovil now and started his first game for them on the weekend. Yeovil suffered a 3-2 defeat but Walker was supposedly pretty solid. It seems to be a pattern that Sam is hung out to dry by his defense far too often but at least the youngster is getting some starts.

Jeffrey Bruma - Bruma had a rough go of it as HSV got buried by Dortmund. Jeffrey picked up his second yellow of the season early and was fairly passive after the booking. He made a few good blocks and clearances but was pretty poor on the whole. He was probably still the best HSV defender today for whatever that is worth. Drawing Dortmund after a long layoff probably didn't do them any favors, Hertha Berlin next week ought to be a better game.

Tomas Kalas - Kalas was solid again as Vitesse returned to action. Vitesse lost 1-0 to NEC and looked fairly lethargic on the offensive end. All in all it was yet another really nice display from Kalas as he was forced to partner with a new center back this morning.

Patrick van Aanholt - PvA was named to the bench for this one but didn't actually participate. I'm not too worried about it as his first official day of training with Vitesse came in the middle of the week. I'd expect to see his debut next week, although they may opt to wait until after their Friday visit to powerhouse PSV Eindhoven.

Ulises Davila - Davila was again not involved in the fixture. He'll continue to get regular action with Jong Vitesse for now and hopefully he'll be ready if/when injuries give him a shot.

Ben Gordon - Killie got beaten 3-0, but Gordon seems to be one of the few Killie players in that contest who impressed. Ben covered a lot of ground, providing solid defense on the left while being a threat on the attack. That's about all you can ask from your fullbacks, hopefully his teammates will play a little better next week.

Gael Kakuta - I'm sure Gael was thrilled to get a start in the French Cup for Dijon after a wasted loan spell at Bolton. He made sure to make an impression early on, generally being the most dangerous player on the pitch in the first half and scoring a beautiful goal from a free kick. He still looked good in the second half but his lack of match fitness began to show. It was a very good game for Kakuta and I'm sure he's earned himself some more minutes on the pitch. Hopefully he'll get another chance as Dijon head to Lyon next weekend.

Josh McEachran - Josh started the game in the basket on the bench but came on for the final 30 minutes. He looked very good in his cameo, successfully completing 25 of his 26 passes and creating one very nice shooting opportunity with a nice layoff. He also released Scott Sinclair on a very nice run which didn't really lead to anything. Swansea have some quality in their midfield, but Josh was easily good enough to assure he's not going to be living in the Swansea basket.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Despiadado.Maleante Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:18 am

Can someone post Piazon goal today please
Despiadado.Maleante
Despiadado.Maleante
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:46 am

Despiadado.Maleante wrote:Can someone post Piazon goal today please

Just wait a while, WAGNH will almost certainly post a highlight video of the match.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Lalkovic is going on loan. Not sure where yet but this explains why Piazon got the squad call up over him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 pm

source?
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm

lalkovic's twitter

WAGNH link
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Chelsea FC loan roundup: 2/1/12

Thibaut Courtois-Courtois was again the starter as Atletico traveled to face Osasuna. It may have been the young Belgian's best performance of the season. Thibaut was excellent in dealing with crosses and set pieces and had several absolutely fantastic saves as he kept his fourth consecutive clean sheet. Every time I think I can't be more impressed with this kid he goes and has a game like this.

Josh McEachran - Josh played the full 90 minutes as Swansea were beaten 2-1 by Bolton in the FA Cup. He looked pretty solid in a squad filled mostly with backups. His passing was again first rate, but unfortunately nobody seems to have stats for FA Cup games for me to back that statement up with.

Sam Walker
- Walker had himself a very quiet weekend. He faced only one shot in the 2-1 victory and there was basically nothing he could have done about it as it found the net. He did look good taking goal kicks though...

Rhys Taylor
- Taylor had a much more eventful afternoon than Walker in his side's 3-2 loss. Two of the three goals that found the back of the net were scored by his teammates, so there really wasn't a whole lot to complain about in his performance either. He seems to have pretty securely entrenched himself as the #1 at Rotherham. Taylor's loan was extended for the remainder of the season.

Matej Delac - While we're on keepers, we might as well touch on Delac. After seeing 45 minutes of friendly action last week (and playing very well), Delac was rewarded by starting one of his club's two friendlies this week. Delac and company were defeated 3-0 by Dynamo Drazdany in his start.

Jeffrey Bruma-Bruma gave us more of what we've come to expect with him, although he's beginning to show a little more aggressiveness in his tackling since the break. Bruma had a fantastic defensive display as HSV beat Hertha Berlin by a 2-1 scoreline, but some of his decision making in regards to his passing left something to be desired. I'll applaud Bruma's willingness to go for the aggressive longer pass and start the counter, but with a 2 goal lead he might have been better served simply taking the safe route and building up from the back. I'm nitpicking though...it was an excellent game overall. He was also notably poised when he was clearing the ball, I'd have a hard time criticizing any of his decisions in this one.

Gael Kakuta-After impressing in his debut last week Kakuta found himself coming off the bench as Dijon faced Lyon. He provided more attacking threat as Dijon managed to level the score in the second half (he came on in the 54th minute), but Dijon would go on to lose the game by a 3-1 scoreline. Kakuta hit on 12 of 16 passes and managed a couple of shots but didn't ever appear to be fully in sync with his teammates. Hopefully with more time on the pitch he'll look more comfortable.

Kevin de Bruyne - It feels good to finally add the young Belgian to the loan report. KdB had himself a respectable game as Genk were beaten by Mechelen last week. You can see some of his nice passing on display below but at the same time he does make a few poor decisions when defending. Not his best game by any stretch, but he was still among the better players Genk had.

Tomas Kalas - Kalas had a bit of a down week, but that's really not saying he was poor. He was fairly good for most of the 3-1 loss to PSV over the weekend, but he was caught out of position on the second goal which likely resulted in the chance happening. He hasn't made too many mistakes like that one, and it does happen to everyone from time to time. He was good overall in yesterday's cup game which Vitesse also lost. The Vitesse midfield was pretty poor in that one and allowed the opposition way too much pressure and possession. The first goal they allowed came via a set piece, while the second was just a very nicely played counter that the midfield failed to track back on. Not great, not bad, and 180 more minutes for the young Czech.

Patrick van Aanholt - PvA finally got back on the pitch this week. Yay! He came on in the second half of the 3-1 loss to PSV while the team was trailing 1-0. He was probably about equally at fault as Kalas for the second goal, but his driving run was key to creating the Vitesse goal shortly after. All in all it was a pretty good cameo. He was rewarded with a start in the cup tie yesterday and was possibly Vitesse's most dangerous attacker. The second goal conceded was created from his side after a marauding run forward, but with a player like PvA the midfield has to be aware that he'll be caught upfield occasionally. He did immediately produce a few good chances to equalize, but the opostion's keeper was up for the challenge. It looks like there will be some adjustments necessary by the Vitesse midfield, but I can't imagine he hasn't already made enough impact to feature regularly

Ulises Davila- Didn't play

Ben Gordon - Gordon played the full 90 in Killie's semi-final victory in the Scottish Communities League Cup. Gordon reportedly looked very good in attack and didn't really have to do any defending as Ayr didn't really make any effort to attack at all. Gordon and Killie will now face Celtic in the final.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Chelsea FC loan roundup: 2/6/12

Thibaut Courtois- Thibaut had another solid outing, racking up his fifth clean sheet in a row as Atletico drew Valencia. All in all it was a pretty quiet afternoon for the big Belgian. The Atletico defense has been much improved since they returned from their winter break.

Kevin De Bruyne - De Bruyne celebrated his Chelsea signing with one of his quietest performances of the season. He picked up a minor injury in the very early going that wasn't serious enough to force him off the pitch. I'm sure he's been evaluated since the contest finished and hopefully this won't be a nagging injury. Anderlecht dominated possession en route to their 4-2 victory which should surprise nobody that's been following the Belgian league so far this season.

Jeffrey Bruma
-Bruma had himself a rare weekend off against Bayern Munich as he picked up a slight injury during training this past week. After filing a late fitness test, Slobodan Rajkovic got the start in his stead and impressed greatly as HSV held the Bundesliga leaders (now former leaders). Congratulations to former Chelsea player Jacopo Sala are in order as he fired in his first HSV goal in this one.

Tomas Kalas - Kalas was again solid if unspectacular. He anchored the defense that didn't allow NAC much at all in the 1-0 victory, hanging back to cover the marauding runs from PvA. It was another solid 90 minutes for Kalas.

Van Aanholt- PvA just sent us a little reminder of why he was rated so highly before the season. He was easily the most dangerous attacking Vitesse player on the pitch Saturday. NAC would have been wise to try to exploit any spaces opened up behind his runs, but for whatever reason they simply sat back and tried to absorb his menacing runs and allowed him to keep attacking at will. I can't imagine he hasn't established himself as first choice after his last two displays.

Ulises Davila- Davila played the full 90 for the Vitesse reserves midweek and reportedly was one of their better players in that contest. He was slated to start this afternoon for the reserves again before the game was cancelled due to snow.

Josh McEachran
- Little Josh was an unused substitute over the weekend as Swansea defeated WBA 2-1. They obviously rate Josh there, so he'll have his opportunities.

Gael Kakuta- Like McEachran, Kakuta was an unused substitute over the weekend. It seems likely that he'll be given the start during Wednesday's Cup match with a chance to establish himself. The Dijon coaching staff seems to be looking for more consistency and less individual flair from Gael, something that was noted before, Hopefully he'll really buckle down and work on that, as he's got the capability to do some unbelievable things if he ever added any consistency.

Ben Gordon - Gordon again played 90 minutes in Killie's Scottish Cup tie, but unfortunately their journey for that piece of silverware has ended. Killie still have a cup final to play against Celtic, and Ben seems to have established himself as their first choice at left back.

Sam Walker - Walker extended with Chelsea this pas week and went on to have another pretty good game for Yeovil. He'll be disappointed in the 2-1 loss, but really there was nothing he could have done about either goal.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:34 am

Chelsea FC loan roundup: 2/13/12

Josh McEachran - Josh got himself 64 minutes of action on the pitch as he started the contest as part of a double pivot. I'm not going to go into too much detail here since Graham already went into ridiculous amounts of it earlier.

Thibaut Courtois - After keeping 5 consecutive clean sheets leading into this one, I'm sure most of you were expecting to hear more impressive things about the giant Belgian. Courtois didn't have much to do this weekend, barely being tested as he kept his sixth consecutive clean sheet en route to a 0-0 draw. Unfortunately the Atletico offense seems to be watching too many Fernando Torres highlights, as they failed to take advantage of a marvelous opportunity to move into the 4th spot with a win. Still, since the break Atletico have gone from the middle of the table to 1 point out of 4th...Champions League football could be beckoning next season.

Gael Kakuta -- Kakuta had himself a very nice weekend. He got his second start for Dijon (his first in a league game) and responded in the same fashion as he did with his first...with a goal. Beyond the goal though, Kakuta had himself a generally fantastic game. WhoScored had him as their man of the match based on his goal, shot off the bar, and 76 percent passing. All in all it was a pretty nice day in France for the youngster, and hopefully this will go further towards earning him a regular starting place in the Dijon lineup.

Milan Lalkovic - ADO Den Haag was in action twice since we last checked in with you. On Thursday they were drubbed 6-0 by AZ, and they managed a disappointing 1-1 draw over the weekend. Lalkovic was an unused sub for both matches, but over the weekend Den Haag had their substitutions forced due to first half injuries (including their regular keeper). Hopefully Lalkovic will make his debut this week.

Kenneth Omeruo - Omeruo was not involved in either contest as he's scheduled to finish his Dutch work permit requirements on Wednesday. I'm not sure what his involvement will be in the short term, but he should be eligible for the first time this coming weekend.

Jeffrey Bruma
- Bruma missed a second consecutive match due to injury with Slobodan Rajkovic again starting in his place. Rajkovic was again impressive in his stead, so it will be interesting to see if there is more rotation going forward.

Kevin De Bruyne - De Bruyne had another quiet weekend on the pitch as Genk again failed to perform up to expectations. Off the pitch though, De Bruyne has been involved in some controversy as he was very vocal about the lack of effort some of his teammates have been displaying. It will be interesting to see how the criticism is taken coming from a 20 year old with one foot squarely out the door, but frankly the criticism is probably warranted.

Tomas Kalas - Kalas had another solid showing as Vitesse were beaten 3-1. There was really little to complain about with the way he defended despite the scoreline.

Patrick van Aanholt - PvA wasn't nearly as good in this one as Kalas. He wasn't directly at fault fo any of the goals, but he was a bit slow to recover and wasn't overly useful in attack either. All in all it was a pretty sloppy display from the young left back.

Ulises Davila - Davila was slated to start for the Vitesse reserves before the game was cancelled due to snow. At this point it seems unlikely that he'll play at all for the senior squad again this season.

Sam Walker - Walker had the weekend off as Yeovil's game was postponed due to terrible conditions on the field.

Rhys Taylor - Taylor had an absolute gem in goal as Rotherham went on the road and defeated Southend 2-0. He had a trio of fantastic saves in this one ( one of which was out of this world) to compliment his generally solid all around play.

Ben Gordon - 180 more solid minutes for Gordon as Killie had a pair of fixtures this week. Both contests ended in 1-1 draws, and Gordon really played no part in any of the 4 goals. With the fairly vanilla performances that Gordon continues to put in. I wouldn't be surprised if a permanent move for the youngster is finalized this summer.

Matej Delac - Delac again held a clean sheet in the first half of a friendly, as the Czech League has not yet resumed. It's unclear how he'll factor into the team's plans when the games count again, but he's been very good over the course of the break.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 am

Chelsea FC loan roundup: 2/20/12

Josh McEachran - We have nothing to write about for Josh as Swansea are already eliminated from the FA Cup. Hopefully the extra training time has allowed McEachran to develop more of a repoire with his temporary club.

Gael Kakuta - We already showed you the highlights from the weekend, and that's two solid showings in a row from Gael. Dijon were beaten in a cup tie by PSG midweek, a game in which Kakuta did not get off the bench for. Dijon seemed happy to play for a 0-0 draw in that one, something not especially well suited to Kakuta's strengths. Had it not been for a howler by the keeper they'd have likely succeeded. On the weekend Kakuta was exceptional, having arguably his second MotM performance in as many starts. While he still seems to look for the killer ball at every opportunity, his understanding with his teammates is getting noticeably better. Dijon is quickly becoming must see TV.

Kevin De Bruyne - Not to be outdone by Kakuta, De Bruyne put in a stunning display of his own. He was easily the best player on the pitch as Genk defeated Mons by a 2-1 scoreline, scoring one and assisting the other. After he called out his teammates for their poor play lately in the media it's good to see De Bruyne stepping up to the plate and having a game that shows exactly why Chelsea were after him.

Jeffrey Bruma
- Bruma again had the weekend off as he is still suffering from a hamstring strain. I haven't seen anything to indicate how much longer he'll be out, but hopefully he gets healthy soon.

Milan Lalkovic - Lalkovic finally made his debut for ADO Den Haag, and it was generally looked at very positively. Lalkovic was generally a nuisance making runs from the left, something those who have seen him with the reserves should be fully accustomed to by this point. I'm not sure what his role going forward will be, but at least he's looking good in the Dutch top flight when he gets on.

Kenneth Omeruo - There was apparently some sort of holdup with Omeruo's work permit, so nothing to see on this front. I guess that's one of the headaches with buying non-EU youngsters.

Tomas Kalas - Kalas probably had his worst game since joining Vitesse this weekend, being completely at fault for one of the four Twente goals to find the back of the net. His passing was solid enough, but the 18 year old often looked confused by the runs being made behind him.

Patrick van Aanholt
- PvA was better than Kalas, but not by an awful lot. His defending was generally passable, but he wasn't linking up well with his teammates in attack. He was subbed off just prior to the third Twente goal, hopefully he still starts their next contest.

Ulises Davila
- Davila had a very strong showing for the Vitesse reserves midweek and was rewarded with a place on the bench for the weekend. He didn't get subbed in, but it was nice to see him again anyway.

Matej Delac - Bad news for Delac, as his temporary club has just signed a new keeper who they immediately proclaimed the number one. After a string of decent friendlies this came as a bit of a surprise, but it's hard to fault a club for going after a permanent solution when one presented itself rather than relying on a loanee. This may well be the death blow for Delac's chances at Chelsea...it may be for the best for the youngster to seek a new permanent home this summer.

Sam Walker - Walker had a pair of starts for Yeovil, winning both while conceding twice in each. There was probably nothing he could have done to prevent any of the goals, but he did look pretty shaky in dealing with corners and set pieces. I suppose that's what you'd expect from a young keeper though, so hopefully he's learning.

Thibaut Courtois - Courtois got his scoreless streak up to 500 minutes before Gijon finally broke through fo a goal in the 1-1 draw. Hard to fault Courtois for the goal, and the big Belgian did an excellent job with crosses and set pieces. All in all it was another very impressive display from Courtois.

Rhys Taylor - Taylor also had a pair of contests this week, keeping a clean sheet in the victory against Accrington before drawing 1-1 with Buton Albion. I didn't get to see either of these games, but by all reports he was excellent in both.

Ben Gordon - Gordon had himself a fantastic game as Killie defeated Rangers 1-0. His defending was excellent and he seemingly made all the correct decisions in attack. While he's out of the spotlight a bit in Scotland, he was certainly one of our best loanees this weekend.

For Kakuta's match highlights, scroll down this page: http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/stories/2

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 25, 2012 2:18 am

Hasn't been updated in a while.

Bruma is staying at Hamburg for another year.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 25, 2012 2:31 am

Kick wrote:Hasn't been updated in a while.

Bruma is staying at Hamburg for another year.
Could just copy from weaintgothistory Razz
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 25, 2012 2:32 am

lol. But I am not EJ.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:19 am

Courtois will stay in Madrid for another year, Atletico have confirmed.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:24 am

Happy for him. It'll do him loads of good.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 am

It will, I think it is best for all involved.

Perhaps after next season he can go to an EPL team, I don't mind though. spain is just as good.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:53 pm

http://www.vitesse.nl/en/news/message/van-aanholt-one-more-season-at-vitesse/2735

Patrick van Aanholt joins Vitesse on loan for the 2012/13 season. Expected.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:33 am

Kalas will remain at Vitesse too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:16 pm

The Official Loan Update Thread - Page 3 063633_2_8527_g

http://thechels.net/2012/07/portuguese-loan-moves-for-lalkovic-and-delac/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

http://www.vitoriasc.pt/noticias_detalhe.php?id_noticia=4657

Well thank fruck for that. Lalkovic is indeed going on loan only and not a permanent transfer as a few of us yesterday feared. He'll be joined by Delac as well.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:26 am

Good luck to both!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:55 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7919788/Gordon-agrees-Blues-loan

Ben Gordon off to Brum until January.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Honestly thought we would sell him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:15 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/31/chelsea-kevin-de-bruyne-werder-bremen?CMP=twt_gu

DeBruyne off to Werder on a season-long loan. Was to be expected, really.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:18 pm

Hope he does well.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Interesting comments at the end about Kakuta as well. They claim him going back to France on loan is "likely", which of course contradicts what he allegedly said a few months about wishing to either stay or be sold outright.

hmm
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next