Lord Spencer
Arquitecto
McAgger
poolsupporter
B-Mac
42 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

5 Countries that you'd want to visit most - Page 4 Empty Re: 5 Countries that you'd want to visit most

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:41 am

Places I would visit:
1. Japan
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. Greece
5. France

Places I would not visit:
1. Isreal
2. North Korea
3. Somalia
4. Afghanistan
5. Colombia

Back to top Go down

5 Countries that you'd want to visit most - Page 4 Empty Re: 5 Countries that you'd want to visit most

Post by 7amood11 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:44 am

Lord Spencer wrote:I despise the U.A.E. Because it is a beacon of all the corruption and grandiosity plaguing the Arab world. A money laundry paradise.

Sorry 7amood, but in U.A.E you find everything that hinders development in the Arab world. Concrete jungles don't make you a developed nation, it just makes a nation with lots of money to throw around.

Well, from the growth and development POV, maybe you have a point. But we're talking tourism here. As in, would you like to visit the UAE for a couple of weeks? I don't know about you, but I know I would.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:46 pm

As for the Rio debate, I have some friends there and they tell me that they scared to go out after 11pm. The beach is great and all, but not exactly a strong endorsement.

As for the debate, these are just countries that I haven't seen yet, but there are some like Germany that I'd like to visit again (I spent all of 2 days there) or England (last time I was there I was a teenager and hated everything).

1. South Africa
2. Japan
3. Peru (Machu Pichu)
4. Egypt
5. Cuba
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:51 pm

everest1 wrote: Can't say that I have a "top 5" list, but one day I hope to buy a motorcycle in buenos aires and ride up through south/central america and mexico back to my home in the SW usa. That would truly be the trip of a lifetime..

I plan to drive through Buenos Aires to Alaska in 8 months Very Happy
(In a car, not a motorcycle though)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Visit:
1.Germany
2.France
3.England
4.Czech Republic
5.Spain

NOOOO:
1.Argentina
2.Russia
3.Ukraine
4.Azerbaijan
5.Armenia
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Yuri can I ask why Chile? What does Chile have that Argentina does not offer, 5 times better?

I dont know I really liked most chileans ive met over the years, its at the edge of the world and it seems to be a unique experiment. Its a nation that became developed but everyone forgets about that, I would also love to go to the islands with the big heads on the beach.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:19 am

1)Japan (get me some cool tech)
2)Sweden
3)England (only to see Arsenal)
4)Singapore (again, love that place)
5)New Zealand (would love to see the beautiful countryside)
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:36 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:As for the Rio debate, I have some friends there and they tell me that they scared to go out after 11pm. The beach is great and all, but not exactly a strong endorsement.
criminally wise,Rio has been very peaceful for the past year ever since they installed like 15-20 police offices around the city because of the WC,not much of a problem,just use common sense like you would anywhere else after 11pm.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Ganso wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:As for the Rio debate, I have some friends there and they tell me that they scared to go out after 11pm. The beach is great and all, but not exactly a strong endorsement.
criminally wise,Rio has been very peaceful for the past year ever since they installed like 15-20 police offices around the city because of the WC,not much of a problem,just use common sense like you would anywhere else after 11pm.

I dont go out alone past 11 anywhere...........
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Canada
China
Indonesia
New Zealand
Brazil

In the end I'll probably just go to France, like I always do xD
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Countries I like to visit:

1. Egypt
2. Brazil
3. Japan
4. Greece
5. Spain
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Mine

1. Brazil
2. Russia
3. Germany
4. Sweden
5. Japan
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4