Internal
DeviAngel
wigglesworth
Onyx
Patrick Bateman
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Serie A teams - Title Contenders  - Page 3 Empty Re: Serie A teams - Title Contenders

Post by Dante Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:26 pm

sciacca wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
sciacca wrote:Dante you corupt? I might need some :coffee:

sorry Sciacca , i don't follow

(i told you that i am not intelligent) Razz

"Don't play dumb with me Fella!"
"Give me what I want, or else your family is dead"
"You got 4 hours, If I don't find it, pray to the lord that I don't find you with your head chopped off."
"Burning in Hell with Saint Peter and the rest of your brothers"

:coffee:

Serie A teams - Title Contenders  - Page 3 The_godfather_horse_head

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Serie A teams - Title Contenders  - Page 3 Empty Re: Serie A teams - Title Contenders

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Alright, time to call my Right Hand WigglesWorth, He will deal with this mess :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:11 am

When everyone's fit I reckon we will lineup something similar to this...

Serie A teams - Title Contenders  - Page 3 AbA99uSakc

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 am

^^Cicinho. Sad
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:21 am

Totti as a treqaurtista? Well it's about time :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 am

narbeZ wrote:^^Cicinho. Sad

Hopefully Isla in January .. Cool
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 am

I think Sciacca likes Roma more than Juventus Laughing
I wish he said these nice things about Juve, the Juventus section would be so much calmer.

I think Roma is getting a lot of hype, I'm not buying into it. They've brought in some young talented players, a young foreign manager. We'll see how everyone does, don't get me wrong I think they will be strong but maybe no this season, just not yet.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:32 am

If Totti continues as manager, Roma will flop. I don't know why anyone is calling Milan's midfield weak, it is a monster midfield in my mind

If Napoli can work out their psychological problems, they are probably the tightest and most talented team overall. Juventus has a Conte problem, they need a serious first class manager.

Inter is an enigma, if they had a better manager, the players (if you disregard the ages) are, as a whole, the most talented in Italy, if not all of Europe. And I think that all of the Inter old timers have a year left in them, including Forlan.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 am

highly doubt we'll play a flat 343....
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:40 am

Luca wrote:I think Sciacca likes Roma more than Juventus Laughing
I wish he said these nice things about Juve, the Juventus section would be so much calmer.

I think Roma is getting a lot of hype, I'm not buying into it. They've brought in some young talented players, a young foreign manager. We'll see how everyone does, don't get me wrong I think they will be strong but maybe no this season, just not yet.

No, I don't like Roma more than Juventus lol... I just so happen to admire Roma as I do support them as my second favorite club. The reason why I don't say bad things about Roma, is because they are intelligent. They are on the right path and know how to rebuild a squad. La Nostra dirigenza, e una vergogna... Non hanno l'intelligenza. I critize Juve for the better, as I know things can be better, and not how things happen to be now. So I share why it should be, and why right now, we are poor. Sure, give them a chance, I've been giving Juventus a chance since 2008, enough is enough.

wigglesworth wrote:If Totti continues as manager, Roma will flop. I don't know why anyone is calling Milan's midfield weak, it is a monster midfield in my mind

If Napoli can work out their psychological problems, they are probably the tightest and most talented team overall. Juventus has a Conte problem, they need a serious first class manager.

Inter is an enigma, if they had a better manager, the players (if you disregard the ages) are, as a whole, the most talented in Italy, if not all of Europe. And I think that all of the Inter old timers have a year left in them, including Forlan.

It is a monster midfield, as most of them are very good defensively in which are needed in Allegri's system.

Napoli, is more of a defensive problems if you ask me, them relying on three just seems to be the down side for them.

Conte, well that's my fear, he has never coached in Serie A, and true we do we need an experience coached, I was hoping for Prandelli damn it ! But anyways, he thinks 4-2-4 in Serie A is good choice, well it's a big risk if you ask me, this is not Serie B.

Agreed about Inter, Gasperini is not good enough for Inter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:45 am

Fair enough but still, I would love that positivity towards Juventus even though I do feel your pain. It has been a mess in Torino.

Conte is a mystery, I have my doubts over a 4-2-4 but I love his mentality, I do like the squad more than in recent years, definitely good enough for a third/fourth place finish. If Conte does fail, him and Marotta must go. Then a really proven manager, Capello/Lippi type must come in.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:48 am

Luca wrote:Fair enough but still, I would love that positivity towards Juventus even though I do feel your pain. It has been a mess in Torino.

Conte is a mystery, I have my doubts over a 4-2-4 but I love his mentality, I do like the squad more than in recent years, definitely good enough for a third/fourth place finish. If Conte does fail, him and Marotta must go. Then a really proven manager, Capello/Lippi type must come in.

I have no problems with Conte except for his inexperience and the 4-2-4, though he proved critics wrong twice with Bari and Siena, though failed with Atalanta when the fans in fact through him out lol for his failures there. Let's just hope with Juventus he proves it. Marotta had to go already last season, but oh well... They fired only Del Neri instead which was stupid. I'm hoping for Ancelotti and a dream for SABATINI IN JUVE !

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:50 am

Luca wrote:

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner.

This is what so many of us have been saying for most of the past week, to little avail. We are not scudetto contenders. We're not even CL contenders at this point. What we are right now, as of this very second.....is a project.....an idea.

Let me use art as a metaphor for Roma. LE is the artist, Sabatini is the scout that discovered the artist. DiBenedetto is the financier of the project. The players are the various tools of the artist.

The artist has only just begun to paint. There's no clear image of just what he's painting or what the end product of his work will be. We only know what it SHOULD be.

Saying that Roma will win the scudetto this season is like saying this artist's work will sell for a billion dollars before he's even finished painting it. He'd have to be better than freaking Monet to pull that off and LE ain't no Monet.

Last edited by McLewis on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 am

sciacca wrote:
Luca wrote:Fair enough but still, I would love that positivity towards Juventus even though I do feel your pain. It has been a mess in Torino.

I have no problems with Conte except for his inexperience and the 4-2-4, though he proved critics wrong twice with Bari and Siena, though failed with Atalanta when the fans in fact through him out lol for his failures there. Let's just hope with Juventus he proves it. Marotta had to go already last season, but oh well... They fired only Del Neri instead which was stupid. I'm hoping for Ancelotti and a dream for SABATINI IN JUVE !

With the funds available I agree, it would have even made sense for Marotta to leave. 90M spent, could have been spent a lot better if you ask me, I really like the squad made but if I didn't know that those players brought in totaled 90M I would never believe it.

Lippi or Capello- tier 2
Spaletti or Ancelotti- tier 2

For Marotta's job, couldn't really say a name right now, hopefully someone with a smaller mouth and bigger pull. If Marotta and Conte can get this team to the champions league I am happy, even if they both leave afterwards their job would be done.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 am

Argh! I hate when I always have to explain myself, alright look, the hype has nothing to do with Roma winning the Scudetto. I said it before and I will say it again, to rebuild a squad you need youth with talent, and that is what Roma is doing. That is why I'm praising their market, because not only did Sabatini get some of the best youth possible, Borini, Bojan, Lamela, he went on and got other players who add depth and perfect quality for both Serie A and Roma. So not has he only based his market for the future, he's done it for the present as well. You look at Di Benedetto who promised just like Marotta, though he promised about only 6 players, look what happened, more came. Marotta promised Quality players, we got old and quanitity. Basically like last market, Roma have done it diverse, but better. Marotta does not understand, a club is not rebuild by quantity, rather built on youth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:57 am

Luca wrote:
sciacca wrote:

With the funds available I agree, it would have even made sense for Marotta to leave. 90M spent, could have been spent a lot better if you ask me, I really like the squad made but if I didn't know that those players brought in totaled 90M I would never believe it.

Lippi or Capello- tier 2
Spaletti or Ancelotti- tier 2

For Marotta's job, couldn't really say a name right now, hopefully someone with a smaller mouth and bigger pull. If Marotta and Conte can get this team to the champions league I am happy, even if they both leave afterwards their job would be done.

That's all I'm asking for is Champions... We spent so much money with a budget that lasts only for 5 years, so if this fails we might not be able to get that much more money, and most of these players can only last 2-3 years at their best, exactly why I wanted youth also to begin with. We had the chances to secure Rossi and yet get the likes of Elia and Vidal, players who were needed and who were the right quality suggested by Marotta, not the depth he went on and signed more than expected. He broke his word, he didn't go with quality, he went with quantity once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:06 am

Actually I think Vidal and Elia are of the right quality, Vucinic and Pirlo too.

Giacch, Pepe, Martinez I am against off the top of my head. Not even because of their cost but their quality.
6M Giacch
7.5M Pepe
12M Martinez

Too much on wastes of space like that, although I understand the Giacch buy it just wasn't necessary.

The squad is pretty strong in all positions but full back depth.
Also, I don't like the lack of focus on Juventus' youth, discarding Giovinco, Pasquato, Giandonato makes me sad when players like these move even temporarily.

Oh well, I am just so excited for the season to finally start. Juventus finally has a strong left wing (if Elia is at his potential) to fully compliment Juventus' strong right side in Krasic, this alone makes me happy with the market.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:11 am

Wrong on Vucinic, before I get all hate from Roma Supporters hear me out. Vucinic is a great player, very skilled and is great for any club. However, he is not what Juventus really needed. Juventus needed a true World Class Support Striker, that being a Cassano, Tevez, Rossi, Aguero, all players we could of signed, but Marotta failed to produce on. We had Cassano in our hands for a cheap price, and he didn't want to sign him as he claimes he was not in his future projects. Then you got Tevez where he failed to pursay him to come to Juventus, then you got Aguero where he did agree terms with Juventus, though didn't want to spend more then 35m when Man City only paid 38m, in addition you got Rossi who also agreed terms, but didn't want to pay for the full bill which still would of still had enough money for the likes of Elia and Vidal and some others like mentioned before.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:22 am

Luca wrote:I think Sciacca likes Roma more than Juventus Laughing

I think that to but it ain't the players ...simply Sciacca hates Marotta even if Marotta bought the same players he woul say the same and act the same ..and praise sabatini
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:24 am

When Marotta snubbed Cassano, I got irate, when he failed with Rossi, I just lost my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3