SKY - Zigler on loan to Fenerbahce tomorrow its Official.

+9
jn2002dk
Luca
Cotes
diego28ribas
JuvenelCuore
elm_baraja_shaman
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
13 posters

Go down

SKY - Zigler on loan to Fenerbahce tomorrow its Official.  Empty SKY - Zigler on loan to Fenerbahce tomorrow its Official.

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Reto Ziegler will soon be a player of Fenerbahce. According to reports on Sky Sports a few moments ago, Juventus and Fenerbahce have found a definitive agreement for the transfer of Swiss defender in the club turkish. There are details to be placed and will be given in the announcement tomorrow, or whatever it is by Sunday. The agreement was found based on consideration of the loan set at one million euros. So the assignment for consideration of a loan Ziegler is an operation to 4 million euros, considering the employment of 3 million gross that the Swiss feel to Juventus. The Helvetic back, that does not fall more in the plans of Antonio Conte, had arrived on a free transfer from Sampdoria just three months ago.
===============================================
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY - Zigler on loan to Fenerbahce tomorrow its Official.  Empty Re: SKY - Zigler on loan to Fenerbahce tomorrow its Official.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:19 pm

I wouldn't care if we found a decent back-up. Or a very decent starter. But we didn't...
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

SKY - Zigler on loan to Fenerbahce tomorrow its Official.  Empty Re: SKY - Zigler on loan to Fenerbahce tomorrow its Official.

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Well, it's disappointing to think that Grosso will be the first off the bench for PDC, but, hopefully, Ziegler can impress at Fenerbache and either raise his value for a transfer or improve and be welcomed back by Conte.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:51 pm

so we are selling our current best LB to have PDC abd Grosso as our LB's, I see back to being defensively f**ked, and no one gets it when I bash.... :coffee:

this is plain madness.... defend Marotta and Conte all you want but when we are leaking in the goals, someone please promise to refer to this post...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Yes ! Forza Fabio !

@Juventude: Ziegler will not be welcomed back. Conte made it clear he did not want him, Del Neri did, and Conte was stuck with him. He is surplus, and if Marotta can get some money for him I will consider him a good deal.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:46 pm

What on earth? Absolutely ridiculous move.

Ziegler was a great backup for PDC, and yeah perhaps he's not part of Conte's plans. But he's there backing up should he be needed!

Marotta has made a few good moves this season but this will not be one of them. I completely agree with Kwame.
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:49 pm

diego28ribas wrote:What on earth? Absolutely ridiculous move.

Ziegler was a great backup for PDC, and yeah perhaps he's not part of Conte's plans. But he's there backing up should he be needed!

Marotta has made a few good moves this season but this will not be one of them. I completely agree with Kwame.

unfortunately, Marotta fans believe having Grosso/PDC is good enough, it will be such an eye sore watching them leak goals from the left side as usual...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:53 pm

elmystique wrote:

unfortunately, Marotta fans believe having Grosso/PDC is good enough, it will be such an eye sore watching them leak goals from the left side as usual...

I a marotta fan but I don't love Grosso\PDC combo and I dislike this move
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I a marotta fan but I don't love Grosso\PDC combo and I dislike this move

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:26 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Yes ! Forza Fabio !

@Juventude: Ziegler will not be welcomed back. Conte made it clear he did not want him, Del Neri did, and Conte was stuck with him. He is surplus, and if Marotta can get some money for him I will consider him a good deal.

I agree on the good deal part. You're probably right about him not being welcomed back, but we'll have to see what happens. Like I said a few days ago, in the worst case scenario, it was a deal that gets us free money.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 pm

They do some stupid stuff sometimes that it's not even funny
send god damn Amauri to Fenerbache & let Ziegler remain!!!
SKY - Zigler on loan to Fenerbahce tomorrow its Official.  X160
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 pm

I think this is disgusting
Ziegler deserves more respect from Juventus, he came on a free, what on Earth has he done to merit an exit.

I am not impressed

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Luca wrote:I think this is disgusting
Ziegler deserves more respect from Juventus, he came on a free, what on Earth has he done to merit an exit.

I am not impressed

Diego all over again, but this time shorter.

Marotta shame on you :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:20 pm

I am not impressed
It's disgraceful
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:29 pm

i dont get it why Conte doesnt want ziegler in the team.he smells bad or something?

this is just crazy i am not against the move to give ziegler away but atm where is our left backs?PDC and Grosso?what happens if PDC get injured(more than 50% for this to happen?)we have this amazing superstar left back Grosso?

Grosso's days passed years ago i cant consider him even a back up.

maybe Conte thinking to use Pepe,Amauri there?i dont really understand...
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:33 pm

eddy wrote:i dont get it why Conte doesnt want ziegler in the team.he smells bad or something?

this is just crazy i am not against the move to give ziegler away but atm where is our left backs?PDC and Grosso?what happens if PDC get injured(more than 50% for this to happen?)we have this amazing superstar left back Grosso?

Grosso's days passed years ago i cant consider him even a back up.

maybe Conte thinking to use Pepe,Amauri there?i dont really understand...
lol yea, that's actually a good idea
Amauri would be as good as Grosso, heck even a traffic cone would be as good, and that way at least he'd work for his wages
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:03 pm

sciacca wrote:

I am not impressed

Diego all over again, but this time shorter.

Marotta shame on you :coffee:

Diego had a year and a formation change, stubborn manager and silly Marotta pushed him out with the excuse of him not being a proper SS.

This is a different scenario however, Ziegler could leave in the same window he joined, shameful work by Juventus

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 am

This situation seems to have been handled in an unprofessional manner. I don't know what was said between Reto and Marotta and how the relationship with Conte became so strained. Reto played well last year. Conte must have his reasons, of which I cannot figure out for the life of me.

I don't see Grosso as a better option as the back-up LB. In fact, many on this forum picked Reto ahead of PDC. Maybe Vidal's versatility will come in handy.

This clearly paints Juve in a bad light. I hope their are no long-term repercussions. Other possible future signings may remember how this was handled and may pass on joining.
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:46 am

Its moves like this that get people fired... Evil or Very Mad
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:03 am

juve_gigi wrote:Its moves like this that get people fired... Evil or Very Mad

Agreed, Conte is now closer to an exit :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:14 am

Luca wrote:

Conte lasted 3 months in his first adventure in Serie A, with moves like this his second stint may be even shorter...

And rest assured if Conte gets the axe and Juventus is a mid table team, Marotta's ass will be toast as well...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:45 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Luca wrote:

Conte lasted 3 months in his first adventure in Serie A, with moves like this his second stint may be even shorter...

And rest assured if Conte gets the axe and Juventus is a mid table team, Marotta's ass will be toast as well...

Agreed
Lippi in January if Conte fails
Still pulling for Conte and Marotta

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:24 am

Luca wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
Luca wrote:

Agreed
Lippi in January if Conte fails
Still pulling for Conte and Marotta
I'd would honestly rather stick it out with Conte if the going gets rough come January. Lippi would be a big step backwards in the rebuilding process imo
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:36 am

i cant judge Conte yet even i dont like that move to give away Ziegler.

but after Calciopoli and Deschamps(that i really liked him) all others was joke after joke.

and now we have Conte i dont know if we could find anyone better and he had great morale as a player i think we needed winning mentality and Conte is the right man for this.but we will see...

ok Lippi is my favorite Coach so i will welcome him anytime Smile
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down