Has Mascherano solved your CB issue?

5 posters

Go down

Has Mascherano solved your CB issue? Empty Has Mascherano solved your CB issue?

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:31 pm

I assume you get rid of these back-up CB problems? Dont need one anymore?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Has Mascherano solved your CB issue? Empty Re: Has Mascherano solved your CB issue?

Post by billy_gr Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:59 pm

It's safe to say that in Puyol, Pique, Abidal and Masche we have 4 solid CB choises
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Has Mascherano solved your CB issue? Empty Re: Has Mascherano solved your CB issue?

Post by Stejo Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 pm

We'd all feel safer if we could exchange Maxwell for a better, versatile defender that can play CB too I suppose, but what we have seems good enough to get us through the season.

Stejo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Yh but Barca are at thier best with a footballing CB and Busquets in midfield.....

When Pique get's injured or suspended there is no footballing CB to take his place which is why Barca needed a CB all the attacks start from the back and therefore a footballing CB is needed...

Puyol, Masch and Abidal are all great but there need's to be a footballing CB alongside one of them otherwise Barca to struggle to be as fluent as shown in the Super Copa were Abidal and Masch played they struggled....

I suppose you could play Busquets and Mascherano as CB's to negate this issue but then there's DM...

So in short lol, no Mascherano does'nt solve the CB issue.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 pm

They're a temporary solution I believe until atleast January but probably next summer.

As Mole said, neither Abidal nor Mascherano are proper ball playing CBs but are world class defenders.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum