B.NEWS: SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ?

+9
cool_wirya
vanharouva
juventrini
Luca
eddy
elm_baraja_shaman
Juventude
pasquale22
DeviAngel
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

B.NEWS:  SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ? - Page 2 Empty Re: B.NEWS: SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ?

Post by cool_wirya Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:34 pm

the video shows alot of him , he can read plays , exactly the kind of players we need , he go forward and get the ball and he go back to the goal to protect it , even though a video isnt the best think to rate a player but it shows promising 5 million is not much to lose ,

cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS:  SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ? - Page 2 Empty Re: B.NEWS: SKY - RHODOLFO TO BE JUVE PLAYER IN THE NEXT HOURS ?

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:43 pm

vanharouva wrote:It will hurt some italian Juve fans to hear this.. But almost any central defender would be better than Bonucci at the moment. Bonuccis performances have been horrible for a long time now. And they keep on coming. He is a big risk at the moment and playing him just because he is italian is...

...stupid.

I think many people forget the most important factor. The important factor is a gladiator called Chiellini. He is our best defender and has always performed his best with a central defence partner who is:
A) Clam with the ball
B) A natural leader (letting Chiellini concentrate on his best characteristics, being a bully)
C) Techically gifted
D) A very talented passer of the ball, someone who finds his teammates further up the field with great passing vision.

If Chiellini is paired with a partner like this then you will se the GLADIATORE that we have been missing for a while now. The old Chiellini...

This is why i am against someone like Bruno Alves. I dont think we will see the best Chiellini with another bully like Alves.

Bonucci is not Chiellinis ideal partner. Add to this Bonuccis horrible form and anyone (besides maybe Sciacca) can see that we have a real problem.

I have not seen much of Rhodolfo but from the little i have seen it is very clear that he fits the "Chiellini partner characteristic" far better than Bonucci.

So yes, Rhodolfo would be a very interesting signing..

I will b shattered if he leaves, because essentially it Ends his career. Any Italian CB that leaves Italy tends to go downhill from there. However I disagree on some points but I can see where ur coming from. Bon bon is actualy a good passer and dribbler. He was actually a midfielder when he was young and he even said he loves holding the ball and taking on opponents . U might notice when he has the ball he pushes up into a central position just behind the opponents half.

Are we forgetting his form last year ?? 15matches undefeated and 18 matches witour conceding more than 1 goal a game. And that was with rubbish fullbacks. The second half of last season brought the worst out of the team and he deserves another chance. If we can get this brazilian guy cheap then why can't we keep bon bon
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
vanharouva wrote:It will hurt some italian Juve fans to hear this.. But almost any central defender would be better than Bonucci at the moment. Bonuccis performances have been horrible for a long time now. And they keep on coming. He is a big risk at the moment and playing him just because he is italian is...

...stupid.

I think many people forget the most important factor. The important factor is a gladiator called Chiellini. He is our best defender and has always performed his best with a central defence partner who is:
A) Clam with the ball
B) A natural leader (letting Chiellini concentrate on his best characteristics, being a bully)
C) Techically gifted
D) A very talented passer of the ball, someone who finds his teammates further up the field with great passing vision.

If Chiellini is paired with a partner like this then you will se the GLADIATORE that we have been missing for a while now. The old Chiellini...

This is why i am against someone like Bruno Alves. I dont think we will see the best Chiellini with another bully like Alves.

Bonucci is not Chiellinis ideal partner. Add to this Bonuccis horrible form and anyone (besides maybe Sciacca) can see that we have a real problem.

I have not seen much of Rhodolfo but from the little i have seen it is very clear that he fits the "Chiellini partner characteristic" far better than Bonucci.

I will b shattered if he leaves, because essentially it Ends his career. Any Italian CB that leaves Italy tends to go downhill from there. However I disagree on some points but I can see where ur coming from. Bon bon is actualy a good passer and dribbler. He was actually a midfielder when he was young and he even said he loves holding the ball and taking on opponents . U might notice when he has the ball he pushes up into a central position just behind the opponents half.

Are we forgetting his form last year ?? 15matches undefeated and 18 matches witour conceding more than 1 goal a game. And that was with rubbish fullbacks. The second half of last season brought the worst out of the team and he deserves another chance. If we can get this brazilian guy cheap then why can't we keep bon bon

Well im fine with keeping Bonucci as a squad/depth player and to see how he develops. But like i said, with the form he is in at the moment we desperately need more quality in central defence if we are to reach Champions League.

And we need someone whose characteristics (Rhodolfo?) will help boost Chiellini back to his best.

Last edited by vanharouva on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 pm

pasquale22 wrote:

...stupid.

A) Clam with the ball
C) Techically gifted

Its either Chiellini or bonucci for the first 11 and tbh I choose Chiellini ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:06 pm

This Rhodolfo is a beast!!! Grygera gone to Fullham as our RB reserve and Juve seeking a CB for soo long. PSG have lukrative offers for Lugano and Alex is a Chelsea starter.. Alves is unreachable - and - old and overpriced. Lets stick with Bon Bon as Chiellinis partner for now, and sign this "interesting" brazilian player who seems to be able to cover our RB if needed too!? If 5 mill € is the price there does not seems to be that much to loose? it's a risk, yes, but so is Lugano, Alex and Alves...?

I would welcome Rhodolfo to our team with my arms open. He seems very reliable and his personality does look like he will do ANYTHING to win. Conte would love this guy!! cheers
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 pm

LWL91 wrote:This Rhodolfo is a beast!!! Grygera gone to Fullham as our RB reserve and Juve seeking a CB for soo long. PSG have lukrative offers for Lugano and Alex is a Chelsea starter.. Alves is unreachable - and - old and overpriced. Lets stick with Bon Bon as Chiellinis partner for now, and sign this "interesting" brazilian player who seems to be able to cover our RB if needed too!? If 5 mill € is the price there does not seems to be that much to loose? it's a risk, yes, but so is Lugano, Alex and Alves...?

I would welcome Rhodolfo to our team with my arms open. He seems very reliable and his personality does look like he will do ANYTHING to win. Conte would love this guy!! cheers

Rodholfo is CB ! and he is brought here for CB ...btw Bonucci cab play RB I want to see him there ...maybe for cover ...but Rhodolfo currently > Bonucci ..in future don't know but Rholdofo's passing and tacking is great and he can dribble I posted video see it whole ....there is tackles and than his passing than his dribbling
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Bonucci was a sizable investment and one that can be enhanced, much like Melo who to be fair started last season with lower regard than Bonucci. He was literally worthless. But right now Bonucci can't be starting for Juventus, he lacks focus and is all over the place tactically.

Healthy competition will only help that.

I will however say this, on form Bonucci is a good player, for Italy infact he is a consistent performer at a far higher level than for Juventus; not least because in my opinion he is a LCB. I really don't think he can partner Chiellini.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 pm

We need one more CB. If he comes, I won't be surprised. What I care is Bonucci's stay or not~ He is not reliable currently, but he has potential~
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:32 pm

oh this is rhodolfo from sao paulo...hes good.Hell play today against Santos,ill let you guys know how he will do against neymar.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Imagine the bang tomorrow : JUVE SIGN RHODOLFO AND NEYMAR FROM SAO PAOLO FOR 50 MIL Very Happy hahaha
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Ganso wrote:oh this is rhodolfo from sao paulo...hes good.Hell play today against Santos,ill let you guys know how he will do against neymar.

That is an interesting match up for Juventus fans to see

Well, Rhodolfo so far looks like an attractive transfer
Young, potential and can make an impact right now
Not to mention his arrival would probably not immediately break up a Chiellini-Bonucci partnership and he (Rhodolfo) can be eased into the line up.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:02 pm

juventrini wrote:
sciacca wrote:As I can see in one video? Highly doubtful :coffee:

as u could see in an entire season of bonucci he leaves a whole lot to be desired. i actually trust barzagli over him. and barzagli is shit...

lol? What has Barzagli done? Conte chose Barzagli over Bonucci once through the pre-season, just goes to show who the coach trusts more eh?

...stupid.

A) Clam with the ball
C) Techically gifted

Well seeing that you mention Italian Juve Fans and my name directly, shows you want me to respond, so here it is. Well regarding the Italian fans, a lot of people are already pissed off with Bonucci leaving on the vecchia signora. Sure, you may not care, but it is the biggest Juventus forum... so if a majority of them are against it, then something is wrong. Now regarding me, please don't say none sense, as you claim I don't see Bonucci struggling. I've seen him struggle many times, one of them being against Napoli, but guess what, the whole squad flopped that game. As almost every damn player did this season. So I question the logic of Bonucci being horrible, and in the past like with Aquilani being called Mediocore, when some of you fail to realize that almsot the whole sqaud slumped. Add to the fact that our fullbacks were just horrid, how do you expect someone like Bonucci to perform great without the proper support? He's the future of Italy, he's young, he's growing, what do you expect from him? Marotta spent 15m on this kid, and made it clear twice that he is in his future projects in which he won't let him go, though if he does let him go, then once again Marotta breaks his word? No surprise there.

As for him not being able to partner up with Chiellini, please refer to Mustachio's post as he got to the point of it.

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Bonucci was a sizable investment and one that can be enhanced, much like Melo who to be fair started last season with lower regard than Bonucci. He was literally worthless. But right now Bonucci can't be starting for Juventus, he lacks focus and is all over the place tactically.

Healthy competition will only help that.

I will however say this, on form Bonucci is a good player, for Italy infact he is a consistent performer at a far higher level than for Juventus; not least because in my opinion he is a LCB. I really don't think he can partner Chiellini.

I completely agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Rhodolfo to sign in the next few hrs:

here we go again...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 pm

elmystique wrote:Rhodolfo to sign in the next few hrs:

here we go again...

Bah, it's going to happen I guess. Agreements have been reached. Though I understand how you feel as this was posted yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 pm

sciacca wrote:
Well seeing that you mention Italian Juve Fans and my name directly, shows you want me to respond, so here it is. Well regarding the Italian fans, a lot of people are already pissed off with Bonucci leaving on the vecchia signora. Sure, you may not care, but it is the biggest Juventus forum... so if a majority of them are against it, then something is wrong. Now regarding me, please don't say none sense, as you claim I don't see Bonucci struggling. I've seen him struggle many times, one of them being against Napoli, but guess what, the whole squad flopped that game. As almost every damn player did this season. So I question the logic of Bonucci being horrible, and in the past like with Aquilani being called Mediocore, when some of you fail to realize that almsot the whole sqaud slumped. Add to the fact that our fullbacks were just horrid, how do you expect someone like Bonucci to perform great without the proper support? He's the future of Italy, he's young, he's growing, what do you expect from him? Marotta spent 15m on this kid, and made it clear twice that he is in his future projects in which he won't let him go, though if he does let him go, then once again Marotta breaks his word? No surprise there.

As for him not being able to partner up with Chiellini, please refer to Mustachio's post as he got to the point of it.

Mustachio got the point of it?

He said: "But right now Bonucci can't be starting for Juventus, he lacks focus and is all over the place tactically. I really don't think he can partner Chiellini."

(proof that you hardly read what other people say. You just go on and on in your own world..)

Then you talk about how the whole team was horrible = therefor Bonucci cant be blamed.

But how do you explain that Bonuccis horrible perfomances have continued during preseason vs mediocre teams? (during wich many of his team mates have performed nicely)

vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Wait what? What's your point? I know he can't. When did I claim and say, Bonucci CAN play alongside Chiellini, please refer to yourself instead of claiming assumptions in which are false. Proof that you don't understand what I say LOL. My whole point of my post was to show why Bonuccci is not a horrible defender and why he struggled. This had nothing to do with Chiellini. Mustachio made it clear, and I agreed, though he even claimed how good Bonucci was. So please, don't say none sense thanks.

Horrible performances during Pre-season. Let me repeat myself, explain to me why Conte has chosen Bonucci on a number of occasions over Barzagli? Dosen't that seem odd to you? He had improved since preseason.

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 pm

here we go again...

Would you prefer someone like Bruno Alves? Or who would be your choice?
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 pm

vanharouva wrote:

here we go again...

Would you prefer someone like Bruno Alves? Or who would be your choice?

Bonucci :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Wow...

So you admit Bonucci is not the best partner for Chiellini but still you want him to be Chiellinis partner?

Last edited by vanharouva on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:27 pm

vanharouva wrote:Wow...

People make absolutely no sense in this forum. So you admit Bonucci is not the best partner for Chiellini but still you want him to Chiellinis partner?

No you're missing the whole point. I DONT WANT BONUCCI GONE FROM JUVENTUS. He's a great prospect with tremendous potential, a future player for Italy. He can grow and learn as third option. Why on earth would you want Bruno Alves over Bonucci, 6 years apart and Alves is not that great of a player not to mention has never played in Serie A. You loving Marotta so much, would know that Marotta said it twice this summer that he would not give away Bonucci as he needs him in his future plans, dosen't that justify a bit in which I'm saying? Not only this, but we spent 15m on him, and now we decide to swap him away? More money down the drain.

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 pm

sciacca wrote:
vanharouva wrote:Wow...

People make absolutely no sense in this forum. So you admit Bonucci is not the best partner for Chiellini but still you want him to Chiellinis partner?

No you're missing the whole point. I DONT WANT BONUCCI GONE FROM JUVENTUS. He's a great prospect with tremendous potential, a future player for Italy. He can grow and learn as third option. Why on earth would you want Bruno Alves over Bonucci, 6 years apart and Alves is not that great of a player not to mention has never played in Serie A. You loving Marotta so much, would know that Marotta said it twice this summer that he would not give away Bonucci as he needs him in his future plans, dosen't that justify a bit in which I'm saying? Not only this, but we spent 15m on him, and now we decide to swap him away? More money down the drain.

Well first off, if you take some time to read, i had a long explanation to why " i am against someone like Bruno Alves. I dont think we will see the best Chiellini with another bully like Alves."

Thats what i said. So no i dont want Alves. I want someone whose characteristics suits Chiellini. So that Chiellini can focus on what he does best. That someone would be a strong leader with great passning, techincal, and aerial ability.

I hope they know what they are doing about Rhodolfo and that the scouts have seen that Rhodolfo has these characteristics.

Im ok with Bonucci staying. But he should be a squad player at the moment.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Well there you go... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:36 pm

I think van is just saying the current defense isn't successful with Chiellini-Bonucci in the middle.
Now, of those two it is clear who would be favoured in Chiellini.
Bonucci isn't untouchable or irreplacable but I don't think it his time to leave either.
He can be a great 3rd CB/given a chance to partner Chiellini if he adjusts.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum