Rumors From England: Krasic for Alex

+2
Juventude
pasquale22
6 posters

Go down

Rumors From England: Krasic for Alex Empty Rumors From England: Krasic for Alex

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Voice resounding from England: Alex to yield to Juventus, Chelsea would like Milos Krasic!

The reports Metro.co.uk, according to which the manager of the Blues, Andre Villas Boas, would be an estimator of Serbia and would like to put it in the negotiations that could lead to Juventus Brazilian defender.

In our opinion, very difficult to Juventus could consider such a situation, when they have to defend other market hypothesis (Lugano, Alves) and considering a holder Krasic immovable.

Back to top Go down

Rumors From England: Krasic for Alex Empty Re: Rumors From England: Krasic for Alex

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:52 pm

there were rumours in january that chelsea would offer 30m
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Rumors From England: Krasic for Alex Empty Re: Rumors From England: Krasic for Alex

Post by Juventude Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:57 pm

This rumor has been mentioned more and more lately. I don't like that it's even talked about.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Lol....

I would flip out

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 pm

It sucks being without internet!

OT: Dont like the rumour either but its not because Krasic is such a "superstar" but only because we dont have a cover for him. IF we would trade him against another winger I would be up for it.

Im I the only one having this feeling that Krasic might be a megaflop this season if he doesnt get his act togheter? (this of course reflected on how mucg expectations we have on this guy) Altho I myself am from Serbia Im seriously disappointed in this guy. He gave some dazzling performances last season but that was until the oppostion got to know his style of play. Later on he struggled badly when the defenders read his hit the ball and run tactics.
His workrate is non-existent in the defensive department and now we are also seeing that he is very one-dimensional as a winger?. preseason matches confirmed that, or Im a wrong? maybe he will prove me wrong and he hasnt been taking those matches as serious as he should because his spot in the team is fairly safe.
I know Conte is a strict manager but I really hope we get one more winger in in the class of Afellay, even tho he mostly plays leftwing, he is equally capable of rightwing likewise with Giaccherrini so KRASIC realisines he must make more effort cuz Im getting tired of his diva antics. Sad
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:05 pm

A well-known Chinese football commentator, while watching Krasic's performance in Berlusconi cup, said he needs to improve in two aspects. One is that he needs to learn to know more besides running along the right flank; the other aspect is that he needs to raise his head a little when with the ball to enlarge his eyesight on the pitch.
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 pm

aaron792 wrote:A well-known Chinese football commentator, while watching Krasic's performance in Berlusconi cup, said he needs to improve in two aspects. One is that he needs to learn to know more besides running along the right flank; the other aspect is that he needs to raise his head a little when with the ball to enlarge his eyesight on the pitch.

he needs to do that mainly
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down