guest7
huntsman
Jack Daniels
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sahin has a new injury - Page 3 Empty Re: Sahin has a new injury

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Medical team for madrid has been shit since 06-07. Why are we still sticking with sanitas? Man, We just cant catch a break.

GWS sahin.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Our medical team sucks:
1. Higgy with back injury= speed lost, we don't know whether he'll get it back again. Reason= I'm not sure but it comes from lifting weights...
2. Benz had back problems= speed lost... Same situation like Higgy's but he is less dependant on his speed...
3. Ramos with recurring back injuries...
4. Gago was on treatment table for how long... ?
You could list the others but the ones I mentioned are the most serious ones. Take 1. and 2. together they make at aleast 60 millions € of transfer money, add Gago with another 8-10 millions. We lost higgy just before the clascio which we lost 5-0. Is the partnership with Sanitas worth that much?
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 pm

See our medical staff is proving to be the very good at being ridiculously inept...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:13 pm

but honestly ,every club fans blames their respective medical teams so its just our lack of knowledge about the fitness field not them being shit.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Robben's doctors commented that the Real Madrid team wasn't very good. I've heard whisperings in France too... Zidane took Benz off the Madrid program and made him get a private fitness program. CR7 uses his own too. Not sure if Pepe is on it anymore either.

The word is that the weight training regimen is heavy, which is the cause for the problems.

The issue here is that the new kids come in and don't have their own setup. So they use Madrid's... and they're not good. Once players become more savvy, they use their own personal trainers and programs.

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm

It simply bothers me for a club like madrid to have this stupid issue which is integral for the performance of the players. I mean I hope Flo can realize this. Mou kicked out valdano, can't he do something about this Neutral

Its like having a shiny new mercedes with an engine made by kia Sahin has a new injury - Page 3 Facepalm6
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:Robben's doctors commented that the Real Madrid team wasn't very good. I've heard whisperings in France too... Zidane took Benz off the Madrid program and made him get a private fitness program. CR7 uses his own too. Not sure if Pepe is on it anymore either.

The word is that the weight training regimen is heavy, which is the cause for the problems.

The issue here is that the new kids come in and don't have their own setup. So they use Madrid's... and they're not good. Once players become more savvy, they use their own personal trainers and programs.
It defeats the purpose of having a medical team Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Not really Babun... all the major athletes in the US have their own personal training regimen outside of the team practices. Nobody uses the club medical staff for this. It's just modern sports. What i don't like is that the training program at Madrid is bad for the new kids who don't have that type of sophisticated setup yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:Not really Babun... all the major athletes in the US have their own personal training regimen outside of the team practices. Nobody uses the club medical staff for this. It's just modern sports. What i don't like is that the training program at Madrid is bad for the new kids who don't have that type of sophisticated setup yet.
Interesting, if the setup is bad how did Di Maria and Ozil survive it without injuries? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Not really Babun... all the major athletes in the US have their own personal training regimen outside of the team practices. Nobody uses the club medical staff for this. It's just modern sports. What i don't like is that the training program at Madrid is bad for the new kids who don't have that type of sophisticated setup yet.
Interesting, if the setup is bad how did Di Maria and Ozil survive it without injuries? Very Happy

Not every player is going to get injured and maybe they just got lucky Smile. Anyway when them 2 get injuries they could suffer from the same persistent injuries.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:50 pm

babun1024 wrote:

The problem i heard is that the program is pretty uniform and does not account for different body types enough. My guess is that Di Maria and Ozil have a tough time putting on mass so they're not carrying extra weight around that might hurt their back... on the flip side, Benz and Higuain get big easily. Just different body types make you more or less prone to certain things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:47 am

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/sahin-estara-baja-semanas/20110828dasdaiftb_24/Tes

Injury to the same ligament on the same knee as earlier this summer but Grade II as opposed to Grade I. What does it mean? Ligament was not healed enough to come back or to weak for the training regimen and Sahin re-injured it... and one grade worse than the first time. Technically, it is a new injury. But in reality, it's really a re-injury of the same ligament.

Our medical team is made up of clowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:23 pm

SO basically all this time he hasn't improved anything they just made it worse. fml
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:28 pm

FFS just wrap him in cotton for a while.

Until then have Alex/Mandi on standby.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Everybody say *bleep*

*bleep*

again

*bleep*
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ♠Ace Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:33 pm

THIS OFFICIAL CONFIRMS IT... Real Madrid is cursed...

♠Ace
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:39 pm

I wouldn't go that far. He'll make his début soon enough.

I just want him to integrate with the squad as much as possible for now.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3