'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

+22
Art Morte
izzy
Fadi
Rossoneri Ninja
Red Alert
juve_gigi
JuvenelCuore
Grande_Milano
The Madrid One
Lord Spencer
CroInter
Eivindo
IzzyC08
BeautifulGame
zizzle
paperbackwriter
milanfan7
Superpeppe
Babun
viepr149
Giggslegend
S
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:43 am

@YNWA

The deal is done and dusted for loan and 6mil pounds next year.Every decent source have confirmed it including Galliani.He is undergoing a medical today at milan will be official soon.Also Raul is just out for a fortnight so not sure his injury will influence the deal.

Either way i am happy its concluded and hopefully Milan trigger the clause.This is the most tedious transfer saga i can remember in recent times and hopefully i dont have to through this nonsense of will he wont he again.

And good luck to Aquilani at Milan.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

LFC is also stupid for loan done and dusted. ._.

Why honestly pay 18m pounds for a player just to send him out on loan TWICE... just going to get screwed over.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 am

ynwa wrote:LFC is also stupid for loan done and dusted. ._.

Why honestly pay 18m pounds for a player just to send him out on loan TWICE... just going to get screwed over.

U cant blame current management and Kenny for the mistake of previous management for overpaying for Aquilani.As for getting screwed again we have inserted a clause which means Milan are obliged to buy Aquilani if he plays 25 matches for them.So unless he suffers long term injury i think Milan will buy him next season.

When everyone is fit he wont be a starter for us and with his huge wages it makes sense to to get rid of him rather than keeping as a squad player and even plummeting his worth next season.He will also cost 4 mil in wages.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
ynwa wrote:LFC is also stupid for loan done and dusted. ._.

Why honestly pay 18m pounds for a player just to send him out on loan TWICE... just going to get screwed over.

U cant blame current management and Kenny for the mistake of previous management for overpaying for Aquilani.As for getting screwed again we have inserted a clause which means Milan are obliged to buy Aquilani if he plays 25 matches for them.So unless he suffers long term injury i think Milan will buy him next season.

When everyone is fit he wont be a starter for us and with his huge wages it makes sense to to get rid of him rather than keeping as a squad player and even plummeting his worth next season.He will also cost 4 mil in wages.

This is why Galliani is labelled a transfer guru, not only are the clauses in our favour, but the fact that he managed to drop Aquamans' wage to only 2 mil or close to that number is remarkable.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1669
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
ynwa wrote:LFC is also stupid for loan done and dusted. ._.

Why honestly pay 18m pounds for a player just to send him out on loan TWICE... just going to get screwed over.

U cant blame current management and Kenny for the mistake of previous management for overpaying for Aquilani.As for getting screwed again we have inserted a clause which means Milan are obliged to buy Aquilani if he plays 25 matches for them.So unless he suffers long term injury i think Milan will buy him next season.

When everyone is fit he wont be a starter for us and with his huge wages it makes sense to to get rid of him rather than keeping as a squad player and even plummeting his worth next season.He will also cost 4 mil in wages.

They could just play him 24 times, and then just leave him out of the squad... meaning screwed over AGAIN.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Fadi Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 am

italian football is officially dead.......
sad but true..
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Fadi Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:01 am

Eivindo wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:ac milan can do what they want but all i see them winning is the league.

they wont win a cl, you need a pretty good team and manager that does something exceptional and creates a worthy team.

ac milan isnt that team.

Lets face it, if Barcelona is playing their "normal" game, no one can beat them, meaning only Barca can win the CL again. All one can hope for is avoid meeting them early in the knock out stages, and get to a final. Then perhaps you can man-mark Messi and Xavi like Inter did by playing EXTREME sacrifice-football. Thats the only way...


wake up buddy!, the current milan sequad isn't even good enough to reach 1/4 finals wether they meet barca or not, and i really hope they don't to spare ourselves the embarrassement, imagine facing barca with a midfield that consists of gatusso, ambro, aquilani and boateng as AMF!!!, it's not going to be pleasant...

this is going to be another year where there will be no italian teams in the semis, mark my words on that, italian football is dying..
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by izzy Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:04 am

Fadi wrote:italian football is officially dead.......
sad but true..

Oh come on Fadi, you can't really believe that. Serie A are showing some promising signs.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Fadi Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:14 am

izzy26 wrote:
Fadi wrote:italian football is officially dead.......
sad but true..

Oh come on Fadi, you can't really believe that. Serie A are showing some promising signs.

what signs??, i see none..

top players are actually leaving and italian teams can't afford to bring any top players except for yougsters and unproved talents, hardly a good sign, we're becoming more like french, dutch leagues and what the german league used to be...

udinese's defeat was another disappointment too, and the worst part is that i saw that coming miles away, i was so sure that udinese were going out that i actually put my money on arsenal and in that sense i wasn't disappointed...

eto leaving inter for the russian league, pastore and sanchez's departures, us signing a liverpool reject crap and the list goes on and on..
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 am

ynwa wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
ynwa wrote:LFC is also stupid for loan done and dusted. ._.

Why honestly pay 18m pounds for a player just to send him out on loan TWICE... just going to get screwed over.

U cant blame current management and Kenny for the mistake of previous management for overpaying for Aquilani.As for getting screwed again we have inserted a clause which means Milan are obliged to buy Aquilani if he plays 25 matches for them.So unless he suffers long term injury i think Milan will buy him next season.

When everyone is fit he wont be a starter for us and with his huge wages it makes sense to to get rid of him rather than keeping as a squad player and even plummeting his worth next season.He will also cost 4 mil in wages.

They could just play him 24 times, and then just leave him out of the squad... meaning screwed over AGAIN.

Unless i am mistaken he will be first choice for Milan and the 25 match clause includes league domestic cup games ,Cl games as well as sub appearances.So i would expect him to play 25 games by dec-jan itself unless he suffers long term injury.I very much doubt Milan will be dumb enough to play weakened team and risk losing matches rather than play him and trigger the clause.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:54 am

No doubt that buying Aquilani for £18m, keeping him for one season and then loaning out for two before selling him for £6m has been a transfer howler by Liverpool FC, but every club has those and at this point I'm happy to get him off the wage bill and receive those £6m and just move on.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18249
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:06 am

Please for the sake of Italian football tell me Aquilani isn't Mr.X Neutral
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:30 am

^ Yes. Please.

Sign somebody else instead. ._.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 am

If 6m was the asking price, I would've preferred he come home to Rome.

He's likely as close a replacement to Pirlo as Milan are going to get at this period in the transfer window though. He's certaintly not the worst signing in the world, like some of you are making him out to be.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13079
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:44 am

McLewis wrote:If 6m was the asking price, I would've preferred he come home to Rome.

He's likely as close a replacement to Pirlo as Milan are going to get at this period in the transfer window though. He's certaintly not the worst signing in the world, like some of you are making him out to be.


Stop lying to them. They might let him stay with us. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Eivindo Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Fadi wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
Fadi wrote:italian football is officially dead.......
sad but true..

Oh come on Fadi, you can't really believe that. Serie A are showing some promising signs.

what signs??, i see none..

top players are actually leaving and italian teams can't afford to bring any top players except for yougsters and unproved talents, hardly a good sign, we're becoming more like french, dutch leagues and what the german league used to be...

udinese's defeat was another disappointment too, and the worst part is that i saw that coming miles away, i was so sure that udinese were going out that i actually put my money on arsenal and in that sense i wasn't disappointed...

eto leaving inter for the russian league, pastore and sanchez's departures, us signing a liverpool reject crap and the list goes on and on..

Etoo is 30. Pastore is overrated. Who wouldnt go to Barcelona atm?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2742
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Eivindo wrote:
Fadi wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
Fadi wrote:italian football is officially dead.......
sad but true..

Oh come on Fadi, you can't really believe that. Serie A are showing some promising signs.

what signs??, i see none..

top players are actually leaving and italian teams can't afford to bring any top players except for yougsters and unproved talents, hardly a good sign, we're becoming more like french, dutch leagues and what the german league used to be...

udinese's defeat was another disappointment too, and the worst part is that i saw that coming miles away, i was so sure that udinese were going out that i actually put my money on arsenal and in that sense i wasn't disappointed...

eto leaving inter for the russian league, pastore and sanchez's departures, us signing a liverpool reject crap and the list goes on and on..

Etoo is 30. Pastore is overrated. Who wouldnt go to Barcelona atm?

Pastore maybe overrated but he will walk into every Seria A team apart from Inter who have Sneijder.And Eto is still one of the best strikers in the world not just Seria A.So both are big losses to Seria A however u pretend not to be.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by RobbyV Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Please Moaratti , sign Montolivo.

Milan has made some promising acquistions, we better make some signings of our own.

The worst thing that can happen is we destroy Lecce on Sunday, giving the management confidence within the side.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo
Posts : 771
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Swanhends Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:30 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Please for the sake of Italian football tell me Aquilani isn't Mr.X Neutral

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'AC Milan are signing a great player in Alberto Aquilani' - CEO Adriano Galliani

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum