Breaking Bad

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Onyx on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Spoiler:
That episode ended too quickly. I think deep down Hank has other reasons for not disclosing the information about Walt to the DEA. Like maybe feeling sorry for Walt and because he's family etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 40016
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by stevieg8 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:11 pm

@CBarca wrote:Nobody talking about tonight's episode?

Spoiler:
Being on team Walt, I'm actually starting to like Skyler for the first time in this series. She really is devoted to Walt.

But I don't understand why. She thought he was a monster and wanted the kids out not too long ago, what changed so quickly? I'm guessing after realizing Walt was in danger from his own family and that he has cancer changes things, but I was a bit skeptical of her sudden change. I guess she does fear for herself and her kids though, in the end...perhaps her devotion to Walt is inspired by her need and want to keep her immediate family with her.

Anyway, shit getting real fast. Another good episode, not quite up to the standards of last episode IMO but what Jesse does in the next episode will be very interesting. They've been keeping Jesse's story untangled with Walt/Skyler's so far.
Spoiler:
I think Skyler is being devoted to Walt right now because she's at risk too. She's a clear associate with the money laundering and the length of time she knew, so if Walt goes down she goes down too. Her best hope in that situation would be a plea deal, but even then she loses out on millions of dollars. I think she's scared, and as long as she feels Hank doesn't have evidence she'll continue sticking with Walt. As for future predictions, I think Hank gets enough evidence, Skyler agrees to cooperate, and Walt kills her for it. Just speculation though.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Onyx on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Spoiler:
I'm not sure Walt would ever kill Skyler. I mean he's done everything so far for his family.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40016
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by stevieg8 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:44 am

Yohan Modric wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm not sure Walt would ever kill Skyler. I mean he's done everything so far for his family.
I disagree. I think the selfless motivations went out the window several seasons ago. I think he wants to excel at making meth because he's been a flop his entire life, never lived up to his expectations or succeeded really in any way, and is sick of failing. Now that he's truly facing his mortality, he decided it was time to make something of himself. He started to provide for his family, but quickly it shifted to his own selfish motivations and I think his attempts to justify his behavior are the only reason he still mentions the thin veneer of "family" as an excuse.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Rebaño Sagrado on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:16 am

oh lawd

_________________
My name's unique and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by stevieg8 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:16 am

OH MY FREAKING GOD

Won't post my thoughts for a day or two so people can watch, but...

OH MY GOD
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2114
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Blue Barrett on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:21 am

How did I not see this thread earlier?


That aside.......







.......iwovbhoubvhhvqcounqxnwijcuvrugvribvnvk z,n iowhvuwoghvigsihzkcwgubcuv9vohkz ihbv aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!


Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

_________________
Breaking Bad - Page 11 Longclaw-mobile
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Blue Barrett on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:54 am

@M99 wrote:While I'm nowhere near being Skyler's biggest fan, the hate on her sometimes is wayyyyyyyyy too much. I mean when people say they stopped watching the show because of her, keeps on and on hoping she dies a gruesome death, say she is the most annoying character in TV history that's just too much. Not talking about any of you by the way, I don't like her too.
No way you can mention "most annoying ever" without mentioning Debra Morgan from Dexter or Kim Bauer from 24 or Lana Lang from Smallville Laughing F**kin annoying bunch Laughing

_________________
Breaking Bad - Page 11 Longclaw-mobile
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Firenze on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:00 pm

RIP Jesse

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 31594
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by M99 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Oh.My.God

_________________
#JUSTICE4Breaking Bad - Page 11 Lulcas11Breaking Bad - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBBreaking Bad - Page 11 ZidaneBreaking Bad - Page 11 SmurffBreaking Bad - Page 11 GhelyonBreaking Bad - Page 11 Hungry_boyBreaking Bad - Page 11 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 28794
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 97

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by urbaNRoots on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Shit got real Shocked
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16999
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by cyberman on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Epic bitch!!

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 2011
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by guest7 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:11 pm

this show is unreal how good it is

walt looked so genuine when he was talking to crying jesse, just wow
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Amar on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Spoiler:
Walt was genuine right there imo...its just that the decision to poison Brock came back to bite him. There was no reason for him not to be genuine in that situation...he had the choice to kill Jesse in that desert if he wanted to but trusted him enough not to go help Hank.

I guess the arson explains why his house is boarded up...small detail but I'm interested to know if Jesse spray painted "Heisenberg" inside the house. It would give a clue as to whether everyone knows he's a meth kingpin which forced him to run away, or if he went into hiding on his own accord.

Curious to know whats going to happen with Todd, his uncle and Lydia hmm

_________________
Breaking Bad - Page 11 Gun__1216219041_bergkamp_leicester1
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2227
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Spoiler:
I don't think Walt was being genuine in that situation. He has always had his best interest at heart and for good reason. Everything he has done up to this point has been for his family and Walt has no reason to change that now. I don't deny that Walt cares about Jesse, however Walt understands that Jesse is a liability.

I have found it difficult to continue to support Walt because he comes across as selfish. I think he has done all of this for his family, but that is because he refuses to take any handouts. Sure he managed to provide for his family, but at what cost? I don't think his character stopped to think about the repercussions his actions may have on his family.

All that being said, I enjoyed last nights episode, but was more fond of the first two episodes. I'm genuinely interested to see how things play out next week.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Anna Gunn on why her character is hated

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/opinion/i-have-a-character-issue.html?_r=1&

_________________
Breaking Bad - Page 11 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 25542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Blue Barrett on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Gold! http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/breaking-bad

_________________
Breaking Bad - Page 11 Longclaw-mobile
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by guest7 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:50 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Anna Gunn on why her character is hated

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/opinion/i-have-a-character-issue.html?_r=1&
Nice read. I agree with her views, her character is a realistic portrayal of what a wife would go through in her situation. No doubt about it, Skyler has her flaws but her not agreeing with Walter nor liking it at the beginning isn't a good enough reason for the hate. I'm wondering if women in real life would have been any different in her situation tbh
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Firenze on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Walt always saw Jesse as a son..but through the series he's slowly morphed into no fcks given mode so I dunno if it was sincere, I like to think it was.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 31594
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by M99 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 pm

S5 E11 SPOILERS:
That was genuine from Walt, he always considered Jesse as a surrogate son. He decided to give Jesse advice that would be best for all parties involved. Knew that the ricin would bite Walt back hard, just a matter of time till the Jane revelation, what goes around will always come around in this show. BTW is Walt Jr in the house?

_________________
#JUSTICE4Breaking Bad - Page 11 Lulcas11Breaking Bad - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBBreaking Bad - Page 11 ZidaneBreaking Bad - Page 11 SmurffBreaking Bad - Page 11 GhelyonBreaking Bad - Page 11 Hungry_boyBreaking Bad - Page 11 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 28794
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 97

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Blue Barrett on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:41 pm

@M99 wrote:
S5 E11 SPOILERS:
That was genuine from Walt, he always considered Jesse as a surrogate son. He decided to give Jesse advice that would be best for all parties involved. Knew that the ricin would bite Walt back hard, just a matter of time till the Jane revelation, what goes around will always come around in this show. BTW is Walt Jr in the house?
Spoiler:
He didn't kill Jane though. He just didn't save her. Besides I don't see how that'll be revealed.

_________________
Breaking Bad - Page 11 Longclaw-mobile
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Firenze on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:59 am

Breaking Bad - Page 11 1176281_632124206808757_359823054_n
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 31594
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Luca on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:09 am

LOL :bow: 

Last episode was brilliant
Luca
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13726
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Don't call me James on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:51 am

HOLY SHIT JUST SAW IT. WOW Shocked What an episode

_________________
Breaking Bad - Page 11 A166a4dcc909727f0a429ad67bd70faa.450x241x133
Don't call me James
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28235
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 103

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by ExtremistEnigma on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:12 am

What an episode.. FFS. :bow:
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 2535
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Busby Babe on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:49 am

Great episode. Shits about to go down Shocked
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 4614
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum