Sushi Master
TalkingReckless
The Messiah
Giovanni10
halamadrid2
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga - Page 2 Empty Re: Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga

Post by OLpower Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
OLpower wrote:For Toulalan it is even worse. How can he choose to go in a small club like Malaga? OL is way bigger than Malaga. Malaga has no chance to compete for any title. He will never play the champion's league with them. He will never be called up again in selection even if he plays great there.

He will just disappear from France football radar. And maybe that's what he wants after the Knysna scandal. He was in depression after that and I think now that he wants just to change of air and to go somewhere where nobody in France will care about him.

That's sad but that's what I think.
In 1999 Villareal were promoted.
6 years later they were challenging for a CL semi-final.

Pellegrini knows how to build a team.

In 6 years Toulalan will be old.

OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga - Page 2 Empty Re: Lyon's Jeremy Toulalan keen on move to Malaga

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:05 pm

OLpower wrote:

I know its off topic but how good do u feel Dejan Lovren is ? We are linked with him today after missing out on Phil Jones and with Comoli's french links i wont be surprised if we try to sign him . Also do u think Lyon would be willing to sell him with already Bastos and Toululan linked with moves ?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:15 pm

I don't think we will sell him. We have already almost no CB and Lovren is definitely our more promising one. He is already good and could become very good.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 pm

OLpower wrote:I don't think we will sell him. We have already almost no CB and Lovren is definitely our more promising one. He is already good and could become very good.

Do you reckon Lyon will be tempted to sell around 18/19 which we offered for Jones or is Lovren simply not for sale . Also can he play DM ?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:00 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
OLpower wrote:I don't think we will sell him. We have already almost no CB and Lovren is definitely our more promising one. He is already good and could become very good.

Do you reckon Lyon will be tempted to sell around 18/19 which we offered for Jones or is Lovren simply not for sale . Also can he play DM ?

For 20 millions he may leave but it's not sure. We are already selling Toulalan and Bastos which will bring around 25 millions. Lovren is only there since one year and half and has 3 years remaining on his contract. The club can wait if they want to cash in for him as his value will only increase. But I doubt Liverpool would offer that much for Lovren now.

You have more chance to get Cissokho I think.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:23 pm

OLpower wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

For 20 millions he may leave but it's not sure. We are already selling Toulalan and Bastos which will bring around 25 millions. Lovren is only there since one year and half and has 3 years remaining on his contract. The club can wait if they want to cash in for him as his value will only increase. But I doubt Liverpool would offer that much for Lovren now.

Read in Goal.com that Cissokho had a poor season for Lyon and hence are willing to sell him Is it true ? Suspect

We have lined up Newcastle's LB Enrique so unless that deal collapses i dont think we will look for Cissokho .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:28 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
OLpower wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Read in Goal.com that Cissokho had a poor season for Lyon and hence are willing to sell him Is it true ? Suspect

We have lined up Newcastle's LB Enrique so unless that deal collapses i dont think we will look for Cissokho .

I read that Liverpool was after Cissokho. I think that if Liverpool offer 15 millions € for Cissokho, Aulas come in England swimming with the player on his back.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:35 pm

OLpower wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
OLpower wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

I read that Liverpool was after Cissokho. I think that if Liverpool offer 15 millions € for Cissokho, Aulas come in England swimming with the player on his back.

Yes that was in daily mail yesterday but not a really credible source . As i said earlier we have lined up Enrique from Newcastle . Unless something unexpected happens and deal collapses i dont think we would show any interest in him .

Seriously was Cissokho that poor for Lyon this season ?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:40 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
OLpower wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
OLpower wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Yes that was in daily mail yesterday but not a really credible source . As i said earlier we have lined up Enrique from Newcastle . Unless something unexpected happens and deal collapses i dont think we would show any interest in him .

Seriously was Cissokho that poor for Lyon this season ?

He was generally poor eventough he had some good performance. But he was one of the most criticized by other OL fans. I still hope he stays and he is not sold because I believe he can be very good with a new coach like all the team. If Liverpool offer is not a serious rumor then he will probably stay as he said a few days ago.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Toulalan agreed with Malaga.

OL refused the first Malaga offer between 8-9 millions and asked for 15 millions.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Would be crazy if he actually switches to Malaga
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Malaga will probably pay the 15m I guess.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum