Is it okay to wear a Barcelona Jersey yet Support Real Madrid?

+13
guest7
Senor Penguin
Shamirr
Zees
crazzyblanco
I-no
Chad
BiasedMilanFan3
Omniscient
the xcx
fatman123
Mr Nick09
huntsman
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is it okay to wear a Barcelona Jersey yet Support  Real Madrid? Empty Is it okay to wear a Barcelona Jersey yet Support Real Madrid?

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:14 am

Is it okay? Because that's what I've been doing lately while watching Clasicos.
Reason I ask is because I feel like getting some odd looks from the crowd but I keep telling myself that it's all in my mind, and there's absolutely no wrong in that.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Is it okay to wear a Barcelona Jersey yet Support  Real Madrid? Empty Re: Is it okay to wear a Barcelona Jersey yet Support Real Madrid?

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:17 am

Is it okay to wear a Barcelona Jersey yet Support  Real Madrid? Look_at_me
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Is it okay to wear a Barcelona Jersey yet Support  Real Madrid? Empty Re: Is it okay to wear a Barcelona Jersey yet Support Real Madrid?

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:26 am

Actually I just like their jersey, and it was a gift from a barca fan from spain,
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:27 am

hutsman, this is why you are my favourite poster on this forum
long live the king!
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:30 am

Yes it is normal, I wear it all the time Is it okay to wear a Barcelona Jersey yet Support  Real Madrid? Troll_11
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 am

Naked with the Barca emblem tattooed to your left ass cheek is the way to go.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 am

And this is what I mean, can we just ban the obvious troll now?

Seriously after all the trolling and bs he writes in the Madrid section and admission to being a cule, just tell him to f@#$ off back to the Barce section

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:03 am

Maybe if you were Luis Figo 15 years ago....
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 am

No no no no no How can u wear a barca jersey Really...... U lose your real madrid fan card when u put it on 4 Life.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:19 am

ok, nick is a closet psg fan and huntsman a closet barsa fan,lol
who else supports a club which isnt real madrid?! fake, shallow fans, lol
Chad wrote:No no no no no How can u wear a barca jersey Really...... U lose your real madrid fan card when u put it on 4 Life.
chad, your signature is Shocked
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:23 pm

are you really a madrid fan??
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:12 pm

no
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:33 pm

sure go for it, as long as it is a pirated shirt, and you encourage others to buy only pirated barca products...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Of course. But don't plan on wearing it at the Bernabeu.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Good advice from everyone. Thanks, I will remember most of it when I wear it to the next clasico.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:40 pm

I usually use them to clean my ass after a take a shit.

But however, this explains why you want us to field Kaka so bad. Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:00 pm

GTFOOOOOOOOOOOO
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hecticfootballer Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:02 pm

all madrid fans wish their team were as great as barca. so theres nothing wrong with being honest about it.

hecticfootballer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 pm

omarish wrote:I usually use them to clean my ass after a take a shit.

Reason I haven't given up on kaka is because I still see some value in him. His problem is not his fitness, it's psychological and if we can't help him as a club overcome this crisis then we don't deserve to be the best club in the world. If we can turn his case into a winner, then we are destined for greater things.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Why do you have an avatar of Casillas when you bash him so much?

Because your a troll
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Same reason I wear a Barca Jersey when I support Real Madrid.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Lol, your a loser...... Keep trolling
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 pm

huntsman wrote:
omarish wrote:I usually use them to clean my ass after a take a shit.

Reason I haven't given up on kaka is because I still see some value in him. His problem is not his fitness, it's psychological and if we can't help him as a club overcome this crisis then we don't deserve to be the best club in the world. If we can turn his case into a winner, then we are destined for greater things.

Its not just mental its physical. Kaka is done, deal with it. he has been done since after 06-07 season. never been the same. denying it is just downright foolish and not looking at reality. The fact that Di maria can contribute more than kaka in kaka's natural positioning is pretty damning.

oh and though u are a funny guy, any man who wears a farca shirt doesnt have the right to call himself a madrid fan. I dont really mind u sticking around here in the madrid section, just dont call urself a madrid man and ur good.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:57 pm

I love how you guys feed the troll. ps. turok I may be wrong but isn't it Ruka and not Luka...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Shamirr wrote:I love how you guys feed the troll. ps. turok I may be wrong but isn't it Ruka and not Luka...
Shouldn't your sig have 'One Real Madrid CF' instead of 'One Real Madrid FC' ? Very Happy Last time I checked it was Real Madrid Club de FĂștbol Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next