It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 27 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 27 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 am

jiopsi wrote:
The Verminator wrote:The main thing is i'm surprised not one Barce player got a yellow for intentionally kicking the ball away. Wouldn't of made a diff.
No you are not, and I know it.
Yes, I am bruv. I believe Barce get double standards, but for the amount of times they kicked the ball away, i was surprised that they didn't even get 1 yellow, just 1 atleast.

The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 27 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by Chad Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 am

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 27 Cristiano_ronaldo_muscles

A challenger approaches Very Happy
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:57 am

Chad wrote:It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 27 Cristiano_ronaldo_muscles

A challenger approaches Very Happy
It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 27 Leo_cr10

Let's be friends instead Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:59 am

The Verminator wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
The Verminator wrote:The main thing is i'm surprised not one Barce player got a yellow for intentionally kicking the ball away. Wouldn't of made a diff.
No you are not, and I know it.
Yes, I am bruv. I believe Barce get double standards, but for the amount of times they kicked the ball away, i was surprised that they didn't even get 1 yellow, just 1 atleast.
Well then preach on baby. Sanchez got handball yellow for protecting his face, does that tingle your lust for yellows enough?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 27 Empty Im ashamed of the last Classico just like Morientes....

Post by Super_Floren Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 am

Mourinho got all the blame when he acted just like a gentleman. "Pito" Vilanova had problems because his contact lens hurt him, and Mourinho helped him, and Marcelo just tried to do a good welcome to Fabregas, all we know English football use to have more hard tackles like that and Barcelona/Spanish League is full of divers, Im sure Fabregas was happy with the welcome, he felt like at home again.

The 2 games were great, The Glorious white team is near of perfect football again, and we outclassed Fakecelona in those 2 games, But Frodo just killed us, great player. Too bad we couldnt live an extra-time, Im sure Real Madrid would have been physically stronger and we would talk different, but hey, If its not gameplay or the refs, those guys are lucky as hell. Madridistas only can wait and have hope, we have a great team and we are improving. The End of Fakecelona glory is near than ever. Big Kisses. Your friend, SuperFloren.

PD: Congrats to Free_cat my new Nemesis of the forum.
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:07 am

Ozil was desperately seeking out Villa to give him a heartfelt embrace.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:09 am

Super_Floren wrote:Mourinho got all the blame when he acted just like a gentleman. "Pito" Vilanova had problems because his contact lens hurt him, and Mourinho helped him, and Marcelo just tried to do a good welcome to Fabregas, all we know English football use to have more hard tackles like that and Barcelona/Spanish League is full of divers, Im sure Fabregas was happy with the welcome, he felt like at home again.

The 2 games were great, The Glorious white team is near of perfect football again, and we outclassed Fakecelona in those 2 games, But Frodo just killed us, great player. Too bad we couldnt live an extra-time, Im sure Real Madrid would have been physically stronger and we would talk different, but hey, If its not gameplay or the refs, those guys are lucky as hell. Madridistas only can wait and have hope, we have a great team and we are improving. The End of Fakecelona glory is near than ever. Big Kisses. Your friend, SuperFloren.

PD: Congrats to Free_cat my new Nemesis of the forum.
I love you Super_Floren (no homo) Very Happy

Keep fighting the good fight!
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 am

Super_Floren pawns them again.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:17 am

Super_Floren and his Madrid groupies to the rescue!!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 am

You really are Real MADrid supporter, aren't you?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:43 am

That's your reply? What a joke.......
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:44 am

The Verminator wrote:That's your reply? What a joke.......
Well glad you got it.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:51 am

The Verminator wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:I find it odd that a team which is, according to some, the best in history and the best in the world currently has to utilize such tactics in order to beat another team.

It's the kind of stuff I expect teams like Sporting Gijon to do ...
So is parking the bus 4 games in a row. :coffee:

Anyway, @OP you're blaming Barcelona for the ball boys actions? Hahaha wow, that's a new low.
They dominated you guys twice in a row now. Last Clasico there was no parking of the bus, just total Real domination.

They dominated us at the camp nou? WTF? we had the better chances, apart from the özil chance, every off their chances came from barca defending bad from corner! both of their goals where s**t goals..

And mourinho and madrid has no right to complain about time wasting, they did it at the copa del rey, they have done it countless of times when they are up, inter did it, when mourinho was in charge, against barca etc

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:56 am

harhar11 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:I find it odd that a team which is, according to some, the best in history and the best in the world currently has to utilize such tactics in order to beat another team.

So is parking the bus 4 games in a row. It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 27 2859867778

Anyway, @OP you're blaming Barcelona for the ball boys actions? Hahaha wow, that's a new low.
They dominated you guys twice in a row now. Last Clasico there was no parking of the bus, just total Real domination.

They dominated us at the camp nou? WTF? we had the better chances, apart from the özil chance, every off their chances came from barca defending bad from corner! both of their goals where s**t goals..

And mourinho and madrid has no right to complain about time wasting, they did it at the copa del rey, they have done it countless of times when they are up, inter did it, when mourinho was in charge, against barca etc
Yeah, sure barcelona dominated. smh.. Stats speak otherwise, there were pretty even in Camp Nou, only difference was possession and that wasnt huge factor neither because of sidepassing habbit from barca.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 am

The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

So is parking the bus 4 games in a row. It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 27 2859867778

Yeah, sure barcelona dominated. smh.. Stats speak otherwise, there were pretty even in Camp Nou, only difference was possession and that wasnt huge factor neither because of sidepassing habbit from barca.
Come up with something else, same old washed up 'hurr barca dove, referee was biased, sidepassing'. admit you didn't deserve to lose for once ffs.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:59 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Come up with something else, same old washed up 'hurr barca dove, referee was biased, sidepassing'. admit you didn't deserve to lose for once ffs.
lol, your getting more ironic by the minute...Did I mention the ref? No I was just stating the obivous right now. If your going to quote me then, make it worth my time.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 am

The xcx wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

lol, your getting more ironic by the minute...Did I mention the ref? No I was just stating the obivous right now. If your going to quote me then, make it worth my time.
It's always the same washed up excuses. Accept defeat like men, take example from the Man Utd fans, they were graceful in defeat.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

It's always the same washed up excuses. Accept defeat like men, take example from the Man Utd fans, they were graceful in defeat.
lol, I congratulated barca for like 3 times, what more do you ask from me? Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 am

The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Did I say that barca dominated real mierda? No, I did not...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:07 am

harhar11 wrote:
The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ah, already cracking up I see? Very Happy I didint say any of us dominated, we both had even chanches, only difference is that barca took their chances much better than we did. You cant deny the fact that we were same as offensive than you did.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 27 Empty Bench players should be heavily suspended...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 am

... if they participate in any was with events on the field. Same goes with any players who show up the referees.

In US sports, you get thrown out. Plain and simple. You get suspensions and they get massively worse if you do it multiple times.

No idea why football doesn't implement this. The people you have that can create trouble, the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 am

jiopsi wrote:You really are Real MADrid supporter, aren't you?

I don't think so, he seems to talk more about barca than real...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:11 am

The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Ah, already cracking up I see? Very Happy I didint say any of us dominated, we both had even chanches, only difference is that barca took their chances much better than we did. You cant deny the fact that we were same as offensive than you did.

I know, which makes the guy I was quoting, the verminator, lying seeing as he said that you dominated, when both team had equaled chances, although almost every chance that you had came from barca defending corner very, very bad....

Edit: btw about the ballboys, yep it was as we though, another lie from llourinho
1:01 as you can see there was a ballboy giving the ball to marcelo, and as we all know marcelo only played in the 2nd half...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 am

Mourinho is a disgrace.

These clasico's always end up as embarassing spectacles. Such a shame.
Kaiser
Kaiser
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 27 Empty Messi is classy

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 am

I believe there is discussion of this taking place in the clasico thread :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next