It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 26 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 26 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 am

it was a little stump to the head, give me a break, everyone else were punching eachother, you call this bad? I find this funny.

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 26 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by cyberman Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:39 am

jesus im sick to death of this shit

after the tackle, Jose is heading out to head off the oncoming Barca horde who are streaming on to the pitch

about 4 feet away, Jose is either manhandled or seperating and his back is to Cesc
Hes obviously distracted and didnt see Cesc, so inadvertently kicks him, his stomp is in a walking style, if it was a kick it would stand out more.

Why kick Cesc? Jose has no gripe with Cesc and he clearly didnt dive

Its hilarious that when Busquets is caught calling Marcelo a monkey, video is dismissed yet this dubious video is absolute proof

jesus im sick to death of this shit

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 am

Glad it wasn't just me imagining him being a *bleep* all game.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:17 am

Adit wrote:
Adit wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

No, you haven't. Carragher has never broken Nani's leg.

oh well

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 26 2Q==

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 26 9k= Twisted Evil

hmmmmm :coffee:

If his leg was broken, he wouldn't have played 2 weeks later.

WAIT, I FORGOT! " Laughing "
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:42 am

Gil wrote:

Glad it wasn't just me imagining him being a *bleep* all game.

What the frak was his problem? Shocked
The barge on Coentrao? What was that all about?

Marcelo looked so pissed at him though. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 am

Just be glad Messi didn't give Coentrao one of these It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 26 Tumblr_lq5ugdOyWj1qdmm6jo1_500

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:23 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Just be glad Messi didn't give Coentrao one of these It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 26 Tumblr_lq5ugdOyWj1qdmm6jo1_500

:lol!:

Messi getting in a fight and thnking he'd even get a punch off before being put to sleep. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:31 am

I think he could hold his own, look at his bicep
It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 26 Tumblr_lq4tvjaqVZ1qf9g6no1_400

Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 26 Empty Barcelona time wasting...

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 am

Haven't seen this topic brought up. But when Barcelona were ahead 2-1 in Wednesdays game they showed one of the most organized efforts of time wasting I've seen ever, starting from half time. The ball boys stopped giving balls to players at throw ins and corners, players had to run and get them. At one point one ball boy even threw a ball into the field during play to get the ref to blow it off. Messi, Villa and co kicked away the ball when they were blew up for fouls or offside at every opportunity so Madrid couldn't take fast free kicks. With no repercussion. Every single physical battle ended with a Barcelona player staying down for a injury for atleast 1 minute. Best example was Pedro who also refused to go off the pitch when the ref instructed him to (even thou he "had" a hand injury and thus were very capable of walking).

In total, about 10-15 minutes were wasted. Result? 4 minutes of added time.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:21 am

I saw Madrid do the same thing when they took the lead in the CDR final, except maybe the ball boys part.

Every team does it. This is part of football. Accept it and move on.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:26 am

Although the amount of times that a Barce player would just kick the ball away on purpose after a foul was just absurd. I've said this before and i'll say it again. How RVP got a yellow for kicking the ball a sec after the whistle - while he didn't even know it was the ref's whistle - and Barce intentionally kicking the ball away after every foul and not gettin punished is just crazy.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:31 am

^ Well firstly this wasn't UCL, this was Spanish Supercup, and in Spain the ballboy thing isn't rare. Secondly RvP should have already been on the second yellow after kicking Messi in the ancle and the Alves slap (which could have been even red), so it probably were just the last draw.

Last edited by jiopsi on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:33 am

I find it odd that a team which is, according to some, the best in history and the best in the world currently has to utilize such tactics in order to beat another team.

It's the kind of stuff I expect teams like Sporting Gijon to do ...

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:34 am

Senor Penguin wrote:I find it odd that a team which is, according to some, the best in history and the best in the world currently has to utilize such tactics in order to beat another team.

Stamina, preseason. Now you know.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:38 am

Senor Penguin wrote:I find it odd that a team which is, according to some, the best in history and the best in the world currently has to utilize such tactics in order to beat another team.

So is parking the bus 4 games in a row. :coffee:

Anyway, @OP you're blaming Barcelona for the ball boys actions? Hahaha wow, that's a new low.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:42 am

Lionel Messi wrote:

Anyway, @OP you're blaming Barcelona for the ball boys actions? Hahaha wow, that's a new low.

How's it a new low? You don't see that happening at the Bernabéu or any other top team stadium. Just as you don't see sprinklers go off on your opposition. I guess you can't blame Barcelona for that one either.

And the parking the bus argument is now extinct, since Barcelona played hoofing the ball up football two games in a row.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 am

Messi vs Pepe would be funny to watch.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:46 am

jiopsi wrote:^ Well firstly this wasn't UCL, this was Spanish Supercup, and in Spain the ballboy thing isn't rare. Secondly RvP should have already been on the second yellow after kicking Messi in the ancle and the Alves slap (which could have been even red), so it probably were just the last draw.
1.Doesn't matter if it's UCL or not.
2.You cannot give a yellow for a foul which isn't deserving of a yellow, just because you didn't give out a yellow earlier, you get what i'm saying?

The main thing is i'm surprised not one Barce player got a yellow for intentionally kicking the ball away. Wouldn't of made a diff. If Messi got yellow'd he would have stopped time wasting like that. So no one woulda got sent off, game woulda still ended 3-2. But still it's kinda like double standards i guess.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:47 am

paperbackwriter wrote:Just as you don't see sprinklers go off on your opposition. I guess you can't blame Barcelona for that one either.
Like they went off on in Wembley, UCL-final? Didn't seem to mind Barcelona players a one pit. Though they propably just have good knowledge and sympaty for irrigation and grass maintenance.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

Lionel Messi wrote:

They dominated you guys twice in a row now. Last Clasico there was no parking of the bus, just total Real domination.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

Lionel Messi wrote:I think he could hold his own, look at his bicep
It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 26 Tumblr_lq4tvjaqVZ1qf9g6no1_400

Laughing
Given hes size, its pretty easy to get muscular and big.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 am

The Verminator wrote:The main thing is i'm surprised not one Barce player got a yellow for intentionally kicking the ball away. Wouldn't of made a diff.
No you are not, and I know it.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:51 am

Lionel Messi wrote:

Park the bus? You have no idea what you're talking about but hey, I don't think that comes as a surprise to anybody on this forum.

Barca parked the bus just as much as Madrid did in both legs - if you can even call it that. How many shots exactly did you have at the Bernabeu in the first leg as opposed to Madrid? Consider that rhetorical.

Granted we did park the bus in Copa Del Rey final and at the Bernabeu in Champs League. In the return leg in Champs League we couldn't park the bus given the result of the first game.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:53 am

What's the point of another thread just to yell at each other?

Yes barcelona wasted time. Every team does it, in every league, no matter which team. The ball boy thing was something I haven't seen in another game, true, but besides that, everything else was ordinary. Let's move on.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 am

paperbackwriter wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

How's it a new low? You don't see that happening at the Bernabéu or any other top team stadium. Just as you don't see sprinklers go off on your opposition. I guess you can't blame Barcelona for that one either.

And the parking the bus argument is now extinct, since Barcelona played hoofing the ball up football two games in a row.

That doesn't look like hoofball to me

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 am

jiopsi wrote:
The Verminator wrote:The main thing is i'm surprised not one Barce player got a yellow for intentionally kicking the ball away. Wouldn't of made a diff.
No you are not, and I know it.
Yes, I am bruv. I believe Barce get double standards, but for the amount of times they kicked the ball away, i was surprised that they didn't even get 1 yellow, just 1 atleast.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next