It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:36 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mou jealous? That is stupid lol. He's just an a$$hole.

The Classicos are now breathtaking to watch (last two games) as both teams are attacking full board. Regarding the hard fouls: The more Barca dive, the harder Madrid are going to tackle... that's plain and simple. I completely agree with this policy btw. Marcelo went way overboard; but that had nothing to do with Mou.

Dude it should be the other way round. Take Barca and Real out of the equation 1st.

How would one tackle harder because the other party dives more? Except for getting angry there is no other reason to tackle harder

However, one would dive more because the other party tackle harder, because they can use that as a deterent to prevent those hard tackles

Hence, lesser hard tackles, barca will dive less...simple as that

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by Sir Psycho Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Here's a certain Spanish stations take on what happened, take what you want from it.

Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:38 pm

This is like children's arguments.

'No, he started first!'
'No, he did!'

How about no more hard tackles and no more dives :coffee:
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:It's different with players, because they're playing a contact sport so while theyre playing there is going to be a certain degree of contact already, but for a man of Mourinho's stature to do that to Tito seemingly unprovoked is just unprofessional and childish. Although I agree I suppose if you're trying to make a point that Abidal shouldn't be putting his hands around someones neck.

Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:39 pm

ToEy wrote:Dude it should be the other way round. Take Barca and Real out of the equation 1st.

How would one tackle harder because the other party dives more? Except for getting angry there is no other reason to tackle harder

However, one would dive more because the other party tackle harder, because they can use that as a deterent to prevent those hard tackles

Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 pm

SaintJoe wrote:This is like children's arguments.

'No, he started first!'
'No, he did!'

Sure...go tell the footballers that...also there must be a correlation between career ending tackles and diving/playacting....

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Lex wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:It's different with players, because they're playing a contact sport so while theyre playing there is going to be a certain degree of contact already
Right right, so you're allowed to choke out your opponent because it's a contact sport?
No, I obviously don't condone Abidal's actions

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:42 pm

ToEy wrote:

The Classicos are now breathtaking to watch (last two games) as both teams are attacking full board. Regarding the hard fouls: The more Barca dive, the harder Madrid are going to tackle... that's plain and simple. I completely agree with this policy btw. Marcelo went way overboard; but that had nothing to do with Mou.

Dude it should be the other way round. Take Barca and Real out of the equation 1st.

In the past, we wouldn't get our money's worth as there would be just phantom calls. If the refs are going to award dives, we're going to make sure we get compensation for the free kicks and truly foul hard when we can. Nothing like a few hard hits to make people rethink their strategy... true injury potential has a way of doing that. Only reason we're doing this is that the refs and governing bodies are not taking corrective measures. We're policing ourselves because we have to.

It has actually been effective.

Last edited by sportsczy on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:42 pm

SaintJoe wrote:This is like children's arguments.

'No, he started first!'
'No, he did!'

I agree but good luck trying to convince the absolute imbeciles who officiate the game. They're the ones who never punish players after the match because video technology is so evil and Gawd forsaken.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:43 pm

I will run naked in the streets when video technology is introduced.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:44 pm

cyberman wrote:Has Ronaldo ever crowded a ref? Does he bitch about getting kicked
He was standing well away and looking on in disguist at the antics of the players in the so called biggest game in the world.
does Ronaldo exaggerate a fall? not as much these days.
Messi showed more petulance last night than ive seen from CR7 in a long time
You're right, mate. Ever since he left United he has been a saint.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:Here's a certain Spanish stations take on what happened, take what you want from it.

Whoa, bitch slap from behind? An eye poke was the least he could do, actually.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:46 pm

50% what happened Sushi? Razz
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:Here's a certain Spanish stations take on what happened, take what you want from it.

Whoa, bitch slap from behind? An eye poke was the least he could do, actually.
That's actually a manipulation of what actually happened, Mourinho eye poked him first and then Tito smacked him back

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:52 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:For xabi idiot, messi scored 53 goals not 41. He scored his goals in CL, better competition than la liga. +26 assists.

and i can say cr is not so good to be cl top scorer in 3 years in a row and he is not even good to win ballon dor 3 times, in one sentence he is not so good to clean messi's boots. not only stats when you watch both players its clear to see that CR looks so fake, sometimes he can not even control the ball. he has only a good thing: shooting. when shooting doesnt work he is a compeletely useless player. theres a big gap between messi and cr
It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 Facepalm
Oh

and

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 FacepalmIt's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 Facepalm

We really do need a facepalm smiley, don't we Laughing
True that Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Even khaled barca said we were better, the difference is that barca took their chances and we didnt
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:56 pm

sportsczy wrote:
ToEy wrote:

In the past, we wouldn't get our money's worth as there would be just phantom calls. If the refs are going to award dives, we're going to make sure we get compensation for the free kicks and truly foul hard when we can. Nothing like a few hard hits to make people rethink their strategy... true injury potential has a way of doing that. Only reason we're doing this is that the refs and governing bodies are not taking corrective measures. We're policing ourselves because we have to.

Oh my world....so you kick the lumps (true injury potential) out of everyone to try to prevent diving? I hope you don't complain when Di Maria, CR7 and Marcelo get long term injury coz some dude out there thinks the same way as you...crazy....

Hey might as well you as a RM fan go and injure Busquet next time he is walking into your stadium before classico, that will surely compensate for any potential future dives in the match...honestly cannot believe what I am reading lol

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:56 pm

SaintJoe wrote:I will run naked in the streets when video technology is introduced.

Might be soon dude...make sure you are a man of your words lol

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
ToEy wrote:

Oh my world....so you kick the lumps (true injury potential) out of everyone to try to prevent diving? I hope you don't complain when Di Maria, CR7 and Marcelo get long term injury coz some dude out there thinks the same way as you...crazy....

Hey might as well you as a RM fan go and injure Busquet next time he is walking into your stadium before classico, that will surely compensate for any potential future dives in the match...honestly cannot believe what I am reading lol

It's brutal, but it works. When Alves sees Pepe coming, i guarantee you he's actually worried about getting out of the way now as opposed to getting an oscar. I used to play football as a youth for a Ligue 1 youth club. This is actually standard practice. If someone tries to cheat, you go after him and hard... no red cards; but take a yellow if necessary. Same thing would happen to us.

Barca diving is so prevalent that Madrid has decided to make their tackling harder and harder. As soon as Barca plays without all the dives, it will stop.

Very effective actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 pm

sportsczy wrote:
ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
ToEy wrote:

It's brutal, but it works. When Alves sees Pepe coming, i guarantee you he's actually worried about getting out of the way now as opposed to getting an oscar. I used to play football as a youth for a Ligue 1 youth club. This is actually standard practice. If someone tries to cheat, you go after him and hard... no red cards; but take a yellow if necessary. Same thing would happen to us.

Barca diving is so prevalent that Madrid has decided to make their tackling harder and harder. As soon as Barca plays without all the dives, it will stop.

Very effective actually.
Barca didn't dive much in the first leg but as soon as Biscuits and Pedrita took the stage the diving went up with 112%.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:
ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
ToEy wrote:

Very effective actually.

Yeah strangely United wasn't brutal and Barca did not dive....And strangely only when Madrid was brutal then Barca's dives became much much more....if the above is your way of trying to justify your brutal tackles...its quite a fail tbh...

However, if that is your way of thinking, and i pray to mankind that it isn't, then I can only hope that you also hope that Marcelo, Di Maria and co get brutally tackled as well for their dives...some people are really sick in their head

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:08 pm

i'm honestly embarrassed for barca fans when then whine and complain about madrid being "thugs". it's like they have no idea why madrid get a bit physical

clue: it's because your team are the most annoying playacting cheats in football
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:08 pm

I dont think it really matters all that much. Ramos is the only spanish player starting fights from real madrid, but honestly I dont blame him. I favor Real over Barca, but by nomeans am I a barca hater or real fanboy, but damn, barca put in a diving clinic in that game. The problem is, Ramos is spains only competent fullback, unless you put Puyol out on the right. But Spain can basically play Barca with Alonso in Busquets spot and Silva in Messis spot if push comes to shove. Butit doesnt matter anymore anyways. They got lucky in the world cup and Germanys gonna spank them from now on anyways.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm

ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
ToEy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
ToEy wrote:

Very effective actually.

Yeah strangely United wasn't brutal and Barca did not dive....And strangely only when Madrid was brutal then Barca's dives became much much more....if the above is your way of trying to justify your brutal tackles...its quite a fail tbh...

However, if that is your way of thinking, and i pray to mankind that it isn't, then I can only hope that you also hope that Marcelo, Di Maria and co get brutally tackled as well for their dives...some people are really sick in their head

Marcelo went waaay overboard. That was crazy. I'm just talking about the hard tackling and sometimes getting a yellow (not straight red lol). You don't try to hurt players... you just want them to feel you and understand the price.

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 22 Empty It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by RedOranje Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Since every thread has devolved into the same name calling, blame shifting, and general shit throwing, I'm merging all of the El Clasico threads here.

Standard forum rules on personal insults, profanity, and such still apply. No hitting below the belt, no blows to the face, and no weapons... We want a clean and fair fight from all involved. Ready? FIGHT!
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm

It was both teams/fans faults

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next