It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 20 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 20 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:31 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:And Xavis tackle on Coentrao was much more dangerous than Marcelos on Fabregas. You can't even get that much power standing still and scissoring. Not saying that Marcelo shouldn't have seen red. But the fact that Xavi went out and said that "Marcelo tried to injure Cesc!" when his tackle was way worse in terms of danger... Xavi knew what he was doing, he knew he couldn't get the ball but got the player. Now Barcelona fans are going to deny the same ability to read players movement and Xavis perfect timing that they have been hailing for 5 years.

Poor Madrid player's! One of them received a harsh tackle by a Barça player in 6 matches!!

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 20 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:32 pm

And yet pple easily forget Villa hitting Ozil for no reason at all and Xavi's tackle on Coentrao.....

Very easy to point fingers and all that......

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:Ummm... Benfica are arch-rivals of Porto. You do realize this, correct?
That's why I pointed it out, makes no sense to me.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Crimson wrote:And yet pple easily forget Villa hitting Ozil for no reason at all and Xavi's tackle on Coentrao.....

Ozil stomped on Cesc, Villa stood up for Cesc and gave him what he deserves, a good clean hit to the face.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:After just losing a match while the pinnacle of all douchebaggery stands there with his finger up after he scraped past Valdez's team Valdez got a little pissed, he didn't hurt him or try to while Mourinho tried to pull that guys *bleep* eye out ffs. About the u20 player, he was completely unprovoked the kid is just a little c*nt.

I don't get you. A mature man (27?) assaults a coach, but he's just 'a little pissed'. Maybe he was provoked, maybe not, irrelevant.

An U-20 kid shows the middle finger to some fans (not physical assault) and he's a 'little c*nt'. And how do you know he was unprovoked? You don't.

Theres no point in trying to talk sense into him.
Says the Benfica/Mourinho fan hahahaha

I can't be a fan of benfica and be a fan of mourinho?

Mourinho was the coach of Benfica before He was the coach of Porto, and I hate the fact that the Benfica President was a freaking idiot for not keeping mourinho. I'm going to hate a coach because he coached my rival team? Sorry i'm not that trivial like you are.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Madrid under the guidance of Mou have played like thugs yet again and have lost yet again.

Madrid were lucky over two legs. They managed to get a draw at home against an under par Barca team and did well not to lose by more in Camp Nou.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:And yet pple easily forget Villa hitting Ozil for no reason at all and Xavi's tackle on Coentrao.....

Ozil stomped on Cesc, Villa stood up for Cesc and gave him what he deserves, a good clean hit to the face.

Sure he did .... :coffee:

Point is Barcelona dish out as much as they get not to mention they dive and cry more than any other club on the planet.

It's funny how many Madrid fans I've seen congratulate Barcelona, but all I've seen from Barcelona fans is cry cry cry

FFS grow up and get a grip, your club is not holier than thou ffs

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Hilarious how Mourinho criticized Barca for apparently using strategy that "small teams" use when he just parked the bus 4 games in a row a couple months ago, this guy is the biggest hypocritical scum I've ever seen, a complete disgrace to football and an embarrassment to the institution of Real Madrid.

I think you made it pretty clear on what you think about Mourinho by now, as this is might be the 20ish post you made of your thoughts on the Mou
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

Really? Wheres the proof? I havn't seen a video, or read anything about this?
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:37 pm

The reason Ronaldo doesn't look as fast as he used to is because La Liga defenders have more pace then EPL defenders.

EPL likes there defenders to be big, strong and imposing and some do posses world class speed, but as a whole they value different qualities in there defenders.

La Liga defenders are more technical and are usually smaller and faster, that being said they are shit when dealing with corners or a big physical center forward.

This IS NOT a bash EPL thread but in the EPL you need big strong defenders because there are not teams full of midgets in the EPL, a lot of the Mids and Forwards in the EPL are big guys and a lot of teams will play route 1 football hence you need size and strength to deal with that.

You can have all the pace and technical ability in the world but when Drogba, Carrol, Rooney, Berba, Dzeko, Crouch, etc etc are bearing down on you or fighting you during a corner that does mean s***.

AGAIN this IS NOT a bash EPL post, I would love to have some of the EPL defenders on BArca and as a whole I think they have better defenders, there just different.

PS. I know there are fast and technical defenders in the EPL.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Point is Barcelona dish out as much as they get not to mention they dive and cry more than any other club on the planet.

It's funny how many Madrid fans I've seen congratulate Barcelona, but all I've seen from Barcelona fans is cry cry cry

this! no team is "perfect" don´t need to plead your inosence all the time about every little thing that might put barca in some sort of bad position
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Nearly everyone agrees that this debate ended years ago.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Mou isn't destroying Spanish Football.

He is however making a laughing stock out of himself and his own club.

Jealousy makes people lose the plot it seems.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 pm

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 20 Di-S8V8

Messis second might become quite the iconic goal in this discussion.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 pm

EDIT: Double Post :geek:

Last edited by izzy26 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Barca fans Sleep

Madrid fans Sleep

Neutrals Sleep

It's times like these you see who watched the games for the football and who watched the games for the controversey just to have something to bitch about. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Of course, every single Barcelona fan is just crying because we won, it's so heart breaking winning over RM in a final.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm

What is he jealous about?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Barca's dominance
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Of course, every single Barcelona fan is just crying because we won, it's so heart breaking winning over RM in a final.

Thanks for proving my point, the maturity of Barcelona fans is laughable at best

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:47 pm

The football was indeed entertaining but the bitching afterwards isn't. I guess the 10 Classicos or something we've had so far have taken their toll.

And there are 2 more left in the season Sad Even more if we have another CL faceoff.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Thanks for proving my point, the maturity of Barcelona fans is laughable at best
To me it just seems like you're anguished over the loss in the final and need to take your anger out, it's okay, let it all out buddy, you're going to be ok. :flower:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Lex wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:it was unprofessional and scummy to put your hands on someone like that as a professional
Indeed

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 20 Valdes_mourinho-640x640x80

Jesus christ! how many times are you going to use that picture? MOURINHO HIMSELF ADMITTED THAT VALDES THOUGHT THAT MOURINHO WAS PROVOKING THE BARCA FANS AND ONCE MOURINHO TOLD HIM THAT HE WASN'T, VALDES WENT AWAY!!!!

You guys sure are thick..

Here's the villa and özil fight from the beginning on spanish. As you can see in this video, Villa notice something that özil does, so Villa calmy went to talk to Özil, who then pushed villa a little who in turn lost the plot..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

To me it just seems like you're anguished over the loss in the final and need to take your anger out, it's okay, let it all out buddy, you're going to be ok. :flower:

Do you get that stench in the air?

Smells a bit like butt-hurt. :coffee:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:To me it just seems like you're anguished over the loss in the final and need to take your anger out, it's okay, let it all out buddy, you're going to be ok. :flower:

Hmmm... Suspect

You seem to care a lot about a game that you didn't care about at all?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:52 pm

I never claimed to care about it at all, I said quite a few times it was just a preseason semi-friendly, but it seems like it was a bit more to people like Crimson.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next