It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 14 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 14 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 am

diptiman wrote:the way we played last night

even stoke city would be scared of matching our physicality

which i like.. its an important part of football.. he ref was very good last night.. great match.. that messi goal was heart breaking but we ll be back stronger in the season

Strong enough to match them? I doubt it.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 14 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by Ali Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:28 am

Crimson wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:real madrid is gaining back its lost ideals, mourinho is only making things harder for barcelona, and with time will come to success.

if mous doing anything its reviving the most succesful club in the world.

no wonder he once said i believe that is, that we were sleeping giants.

sleeping? you've been getting what, 80+ points per season, you reached the UCL semi-finals last season, won the copa del rey, and you're sleeping giants? just because you can't beat barcelona, the best team in the world? you're not sleeping, you're just not as good.

Maybe you should worry more about Santos being relegated and how badly your going to get demolished in the CWC before you even meet Barcelona than commenting and putting down Madrid every chance you get lol

lol this is one hell of a butthurt comment

sorry bro, you want a tissue ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:31 am

He is right.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:40 am

Honestly Mourinho may be a great coach but as a person he is really bad,
he supposed to be model example for his player instead he is doing some childish behavior.what he done has today was really unprofessional and unnecessary.

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 am

El Pipita wrote:I just feel so good when Mourinho trolls Barca. Smile
Well its all he CAN do to barca, so cherish it mate!!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 am

I like how everyone forgets Xavi trying to break Coentrao's leg...

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 am

ive said my piece on the match already and i dont want to add any more fuel to the flame but i did find one part funny, chuckled even because it wasnt a big deal IMO:

when pepe had a sliding challenge in the box- won the ball cleanly from iniesta- and as he is clearing the ball iniesta attempts to push him in the back and as pepe is following through his kick his hand hits iniesta in the face and then iniesta makes a meal out of it..

i think the ball had to be kicked out of play. well at least i thought it was kinda funny, backfiring push

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:10 am

ronaldo wasnt involved either, too far away to even be in the frame.. does he want to leave too?

it was embarrassing that it came to a brawl like that.. it was really only the younger players that had much involvement in it. and pinto.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by football_genius Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:11 am

tony pulis won't work neither will any other manager in the world. the only way madrid will win the league again is if Catalonia becomes a independent nation and barca is not allowed to compete in la liga.

football_genius
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:13 am

football_genius wrote:tony pulis won't work neither will any other manager in the world. the only way madrid will win the league again is if Catalonia becomes a independent nation and barca is not allowed to compete in la liga.

Or when this Barca side starts to decline?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 am

Thanks a lot for your sympathy IamManUtd, but we honestly don't need it. Barcelona C.F. have waited over 100 years to develop a team that has been comprehensively better than us, so the true Cules should enjoy their little moment in the limelight. I'm sure us true Madridistas can wait a few months and perhaps years to get even and ultimately get back.

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:17 am

To the OP: Thanks for making this thread, because your reminded me about the Ronaldo versus Messi competition again. I might just start another Ronaldo versus Messi thread in the general section. I would love to see your reaction Razz.

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:19 am

This is pretty ironic coming from a Man Utd fan lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 am

Madrid are already improving. They played a great game yesterday and scored some wonderfully crafted goals.

But if you lot think you are going to improve over and above Barcelona, then you have another thing coming.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 am

Beautiful Football wrote:Honestly Mourinho may be a great coach but as a person he is really bad,
he supposed to be model example for his player instead he is doing some childish behavior.what he done has today was really unprofessional and unnecessary.
I hope you feel the same about Messi, Alves and Busquets?
Because their constant diving and acting is disgraceful
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 am

jn2002dk wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:Honestly Mourinho may be a great coach but as a person he is really bad,

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 14 Facepalm

Marcelo's attempt to break fabregas leg and pepes intentional elbowing pique's head were far worse than that...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 am

harhar11 wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 14 Facepalm

Marcelo's attempt to break fabregas leg and pepes intentional elbowing pique's head were far worse than that...
And that excuses the barca cheaters?
Get a grip kid

I don't support either of those clubs but i'm so tired of hearing barca players and coach talking about how so and so destroys football while they have the biggest divers and cheaters on their own team
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 am

jn2002dk wrote:

lol both barca and madrid player diving and acting and this is shameful at least most them are much younger
than mourinho and will learn in future but mourinho? is pep doing same like mourinho?Remember he is
professional coach too.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 am

Beautiful Football wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

lol both barca and madrid player diving and acting and this is shameful at least most them are much younger
than mourinho and will learn in future but mourinho? is pep doing same like mourinho?Remember he is
professional coach too.
Madrid players aren't diving anyway near as much as Barca players and you denying that while calling Mourinho a bad person says a lot about you
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 am

jn2002dk wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

professional coach too.
Madrid players aren't diving anyway near as much as Barca players and you denying that while calling Mourinho a bad person say a lot about you

If you think mourinho is holy prophet and real madrid player aren't diving anyway near as much as Barca players,not trying to injure barca player...then what should i say, you must living another planet.not called earth.
I am done with you.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 am

Not in the virtual world,Ronaldo is a god in FIFA.Messi not so much. 👽
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 14 Empty Anyone got a photo of..

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:43 am

Read that mourinho poked a barca coach in the eye under the supercopa, anyone got a picture of this?
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:45 am

Yeah, checked the thread called Mourinho.
Guess who made the thread?

Surprise surprise... it's...
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:45 am

Ha! Barça also dived in these two supercup games? bulsh¡t, we didn't dive. Prove it or shut up.

Btw, you know who dived? Pepe dived. He is violent + a diver!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:46 am

Giggslegend wrote:Read that mourinho poked a barca coach in the eye under the supercopa, anyone got a picture of this?

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 14 Es0gq10

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:47 am

jn2002dk wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

professional coach too.
Madrid players aren't diving anyway near as much as Barca players and you denying that while calling Mourinho a bad person say a lot about you

If you think mourinho is holy prophet and real madrid player aren't diving anyway near as much as Barca players,not trying to injure barca player...then what should i say, you must living another planet.not called earth.
I am done with you.
Translation - i have no counterpoints so i'll just say i'm done
Classic denial
I watch those games to see some of the greatest footballers play a fantastic game but every time i do that i get to see Pepe being a huge psycho and Alves, Messi and Busquets dive. It's a disgrace and for Pique to say crap like this in the media? He is completely delusional i'm afraid

I want both teams to stop cheating and start playing football but that won't happen
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next