It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 13 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 13 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 am

Adit wrote:I thought carra intentionaly injured uniteds best player when they were leading the EPL board. Makes no difference

Of course Carragher is such an idiot to risk a red card when we are 2-0 up and absolutely outplaying them, just so a bottling Arsenal side, or worst Chelsea side of the Roman era could MAYBE catch up to United.

I wonder why Carragher didn't score a few own goals against Arsenal a month later, or why Kuyt converted his penalty in 1242342345 th minute @ Emarites...I suppose a win for Arsenal would have been bad for United's lead.

Damn those conspiracy theorists Suspect

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 13 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:19 am

harhar11 wrote:
deezydeez wrote:
harhar11 wrote:It was a dive by fabregas, atleast if you belive casillas..

casillas told you this? shut up.

He said it at live tv Rolling Eyes

Edit: Una entrada, al suelo y lo de siempre

The article on spanish.

Casillas is humble and respectful.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am

Sepi wrote:Carragher's tackle when we were 2-0 up and in full control and simply was a mistimed tackle.

Marcelo's tackle was because he was pissed that he couldn't match Cesc on the pitch and intentionally tried to rape his leg.

Let's not mention Rafael almost break a couple of legs in the same game as well

You are digging yourself a deeper hole man. Can't agree with you on this one.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am

Sushi Master wrote:Scissor tackles like that are pretty bad, but meh.

You get worse in the PL and in Calcio.

Oh and: Kaká is humble and respectful Laughing
lol sorry for my ignorance,what did kaka do? Very Happy I was busy watching ozil in rambo mod Very Happy
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 am

poolsupporter wrote:
Sepi wrote:Carragher's tackle when we were 2-0 up and in full control and simply was a mistimed tackle.

Marcelo's tackle was because he was pissed that he couldn't match Cesc on the pitch and intentionally tried to rape his leg.

The Raul Meireles is a shithouse and hides from tackle idea came from the FA Cup tie when Rafael went 2 footed on him and Meireles jumped. He then did the same to Lucas in the league..

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 am

At least Fabregas took it on the chin and moved on.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 am

Carragher is not a serial offender like Marcelo is...

Marcelo stamped on Pedro's leg last season, kicked out at Messi yesterday and scissor kicked Cesc. If there is frustration, then release it somewhere else and not on your opponents.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 am

Im looking forward to having fabregas in la liga instead of xavi, thats gonna be alot better for the competition.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 am

Doc wrote:At least Fabregas took it on the chin and moved on.

Cesc is class. I will miss him so badly in our league. He is an absolute pleasure to watch and a great gent as well

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 13 Empty Madrid should hired Tony Pulis

Post by Berbaflop Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 am

Madrid should hired Tony Pulis for rugby style football

Last edited by Berbaflop on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Berbaflop
Berbaflop
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 am

Sepi wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:

The Raul Meireles is a shithouse and hides from tackle idea came from the FA Cup tie when Rafael went 2 footed on him and Meireles jumped. He then did the same to Lucas in the league..

But when Carra did it, there was no intention. Furthermore, he didn't even get a red for it. That was possibly a season ending tackle right there.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:26 am

Madrid are doing just fine in that respect without him.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:27 am

You should have seen the elbow by Pepe on Messi. One thing is fouling, but the other thing is intentionally trying to injure.

I am sure Mourinho spends half the time talking about rugby than football in training sessions...
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:28 am

Well rugby and football were the same sport until a short while ago.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:28 am

I think I may not have worded it perfectly. Rafael's tackles were very reckless just like Carragher's...but non of them tried intentionally to break a leg, like Marcelo's takcle at 90+3 minute did. 1:30 AM, not my finest hour mate

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:29 am

Khedira HOLDING Iniesta and bringing him down was textbook rugby move!!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 am

Sepi wrote:I think I may not have worded it perfectly. Rafael's tackles were very reckless just like Carragher's...but non of them tried intentionally to break a leg, like Marcelo's takcle at 90+3 minute did. 1:30 AM, not my finest hour mate

It was a bad tackle. Probably a heat of the moment thing, but let's not judge intention. I'm sure we could find a couple of United fans who would argue that Carra's tackle was intentional.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 am

iniesta jumping on PEPE and rolling on the floor,another rugby move
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:32 am

you cant breath towards mascherano,he might die of Antifootballeria mourinhosis.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 am

Sepi wrote:

Cesc is class. I will miss him so badly in our league. He is an absolute pleasure to watch and a great gent as well

Um, ok. I would have been quite glad Arsenal are weakened if I were a Liverpool fan but I figure we are all made differently. Good for you man...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:37 am

Doc wrote:
Sepi wrote:

Um, ok. I would have been quite glad Arsenal are weakened if I were a Liverpool fan but I figure we are all made differently. Good for you man...

He seems to be for anything anglo doc, even defending a spanish ex-epl player against the savages of his native league.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:40 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Lex wrote:Anyway, Valdes is 29
28 when that was taken.

28...the new 11
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:41 am

when the fight was going on Kaka just walked away from it. He doesnt look really happy at RM I hope he leaves.

Am i the only one who LOLd when I saw that slide go in?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:47 am

buddytaller wrote:This is Mourinho remarks after the game. Credit, official Real Madrid website.

Jose Mourinho spoke to the press to analyse the return leg of the Spanish Super Cup against Barcelona at Camp Nou.

"Real Madrid gave a spectacular performance from the first to the last minute. I just say what I think. We came here to play. What I'm about to say is not a criticism, I'm just stating a fact: there were no ball-boys in the second half, which is something typical of small teams when experiencing difficulties. What happened simply happened, but I'm nevertheless happy with my team."

"We feel like we played two very good games in their entirety. This team is better than it was last year. The longer you work with people, the better the conditions are to have a better year. We played nine games this preseason and proved to be better than we were last year in the last two. I'm happy with the progress my men have made."

"The referee must punish what he deems punishable. Pepe and Marcelo played a great game, one for the entire 90 minutes and the other for 45. Pepe saw a booking for a minor tackle and Marcelo gave a great performance. I'm not going to say we're happy because we didn't win the Spanish Super Cup; that would be hypocritical of me. We intend to play like men and not fall on the ground at the slightest touch."

Cristiano Ronaldo, Di Maria and Coentrao all played like men!

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 am

the way we played last night

even stoke city would be scared of matching our physicality

which i like.. its an important part of football.. he ref was very good last night.. great match.. that messi goal was heart breaking but we ll be back stronger in the season
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:05 am

diptiman wrote:the way we played last night

even stoke city would be scared of matching our physicality

which i like.. its an important part of football.. he ref was very good last night.. great match.. that messi goal was heart breaking but we ll be back stronger in the season

Strong enough to match them? I doubt it.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next