It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 12 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 12 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by SaintJoe Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 pm

football_genius wrote:nah mourinhos presence heats up the rivalry. which makes it even more sweet when barca win. which is always.

Almost always! Once per year he'll be there... annoying you Barcelona fans Smile

SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 12 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by rsinatra Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:real madrid is gaining back its lost ideals, mourinho is only making things harder for barcelona, and with time will come to success.

if mous doing anything its reviving the most succesful club in the world.

no wonder he once said i believe that is, that we were sleeping giants.

sleeping? you've been getting what, 80+ points per season, you reached the UCL semi-finals last season, won the copa del rey, and you're sleeping giants? just because you can't beat barcelona, the best team in the world? you're not sleeping, you're just not as good.

I believe he means 2002-2010 when he says sleeping giants

oh alright. well, if r. madrid doesn't lose to some lesser clubs like they did last season, they have every chance of winning la liga.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:02 pm

How is it a fact? I know alot more about my club than you do. Its not the truth no matter which way you slice it.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:02 pm

billionmillion wrote:damn so many stupid madrid kids around here. one says messi can not score 41 goals in la liga, what a stupid argument, theres fact that he scored 53 goals. why he must score in la liga? another one says if madrid won this thread would not be.

this is not the first thread. this is maybe 14th thread about messi outplayes CR since 2008. if madrid won everything would change, thisi is stupid argument, seems still cr fanboys dont want accept reality. its already 4th year that you use IFS BUTS WOULD SHOULD COULD
Sure, I agree with messi is better then ronaldo, but your posts are quite bad[img]It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 12 Facepalm[/img]
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:10 pm

rsinatra wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I said something earlier in the week in a thread that I will admit was a Madrid flame thread, but the part I believe holds true is that Madrid has lowered it's standards since Mourinho got there.

I too used to respect the institution of Madrid but with the way there players are told to play, and the fact that in the last three games after losses Mourinho has hit a Barca coach while his back was turned (total coward, a couple hundred years ago there would be a draw to the death for that act of cowardice) and told the press and the whole world that there was an ongoing conspiracy against Madrid between UEFA and Barca.

I mean if it were anyone else making a fool out of themselves like that I don't believe Madrid would stand for it.

Madrid is or I guess used to be a classy institution but now I don't know what they are.

I mean how embarassed must there upper management be that there coach wont even conduct interviews anymore, it's pathetic and they don't need to stand for it.

you do know that r. madrid benefited a lot from the Franco regime, right? I have no respect for a club like that. It's in the past alright, but it's not like they've always been saints. Anything or anyone who has supported any sort of dictatorship is in my black book.

If you have the time I would like you to read two great great articles, I do not expect you to side with real madrid but I expect you to gain a new perspective. Actually I would like anyone who wants to kill some time to read them.

The first one talks about the history of our club, Real Madrid. It talks about the myths people believe in which includes something about the Franco Regime. I hope you like it:
http://real.theoffside.com/editorialopinion/whiter-than-you-think-a-history-lesson.html

The second one talks about the history of the clasico, another great piece which also talks about Franco.:
http://real.theoffside.com/editorialopinion/a-brief-history-of-el-clasico-aka-the-greatest-football-rivalry.html

I hope you like them and really do hope it helps change your opinion about us Smile
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 pm

I just feel so good when Mourinho trolls Barca. Smile
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 pm

What a disgrace? You call that football? You want real football, come watch Serie A. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:16 pm

You don't see this happening in Serie A :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 pm

hahaha yes mourinho!

I am on team Mourinho Very Happy .

I will never forget when barcelona put on the sprinklers after Inter won the tie at the Camp Nou. Scum team. Divers.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Btw barca players were going down like flies in the slightest touches,you just cant touch them or they will dive and roll.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 pm

rsinatra wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:real madrid is gaining back its lost ideals, mourinho is only making things harder for barcelona, and with time will come to success.

if mous doing anything its reviving the most succesful club in the world.

no wonder he once said i believe that is, that we were sleeping giants.

sleeping? you've been getting what, 80+ points per season, you reached the UCL semi-finals last season, won the copa del rey, and you're sleeping giants? just because you can't beat barcelona, the best team in the world? you're not sleeping, you're just not as good.

Maybe you should worry more about Santos being relegated and how badly your going to get demolished in the CWC before you even meet Barcelona than commenting and putting down Madrid every chance you get lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Crimson wrote:

Maybe you should worry more about Santos being relegated and how badly your going to get demolished in the CWC before you even meet Barcelona than commenting and putting down Madrid every chance you get lol

lol i didnt know Santos were 17th in the league lmao, libertadores champions Razz, quite funny haha
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
I mean how embarassed must there upper management be that there coach wont even conduct interviews anymore, it's pathetic and they don't need to stand for it.

Neither does Fergie.Is he pathetic too?
When he loses? Yea, he can act a bit pathetic then.

Adit wrote:meh , Smile i have seen carrager breaking nanis legs like woods,
No, you haven't. Carragher has never broken Nani's leg.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:21 am

Madrids tackles, namely pepe and marcelos were not the "slightest touch". If u think they were u saw another game. And any class we might've though Mou had, he totally showed he had none by being so, immature I think is the appropriate term.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:25 am

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 12 Tumblr_lq3fe2NFUv1qgw1imo1_400
Messi Stinks
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:26 am

Chad wrote:It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 12 Tumblr_lq3fe2NFUv1qgw1imo1_400
Messi Stinks
Of greatness.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:48 am

RedOranje wrote:

No, you haven't. Carragher has never broken Nani's leg.

oh well

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 12 2Q==

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 12 9k= Twisted Evil

Last edited by Adit on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:51 am

where went sepi's "sympathy for human life" at that time???

Lol,probably busy with explaining how commited carra is to pool Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:04 am

Scissor tackles like that are pretty bad, but meh.

You get worse in the PL and in Calcio.

Oh and: Kaká is humble and respectful Laughing
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:06 am

Carragher's tackle when we were 2-0 up and in full control and simply was a mistimed tackle.

Marcelo's tackle was because he was pissed that he couldn't match Cesc on the pitch and intentionally tried to rape his leg.

Let's not mention Rafael almost break a couple of legs in the same game as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 am

Sepi wrote:Carragher's tackle when we were 2-0 up and in full control and simply was a mistimed tackle.

Marcelo's tackle was because he was pissed that he couldn't match Cesc on the pitch and intentionally tried to rape his leg.

so lead has an effect in how horrible a tackle is? especially in a rival match? good to see hypocrites.You just totally made a hypocritical thread.

marcelo got atleast the ball,carra just went straight to legs ,but its a mistimed tackle ,never mind.

Last edited by Adit on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 am

I seriously want to see a Stoke vs. any Liga side.

I can only imagine the bitching.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 am

Adit wrote:
Sepi wrote:Carragher's tackle when we were 2-0 up and in full control and simply was a mistimed tackle.

so lead has an effect in how horrible a tackle is? especially in a rival match? good to see hypocrites.You just totally made a hypocritical thread.

marcelo got atleast the ball,carra just went straight to legs ,but its a mistimed tackle ,never mind.

Of course game circumstances matter.

Carragher's didn't intentionally tried to break Nani's leg

Marcelo's tackle was 100% intentional and aimed to damage Cesc on his debut.

that's the difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 am

I thought carra intentionaly injured uniteds best player when they were leading the EPL Table. Makes no difference
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

What hypocrisy!!! Good job adit!

Marcelo tackle >> Monkey chants at Marcelo >> Carra tackle on nani which got him off a stretcher injured
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:18 am

Adit wrote:I thought carra intentionaly injured uniteds best player when they were leading the EPL board. Makes no difference

Of course Carragher is such an idiot to risk a red card when we are 2-0 up and absolutely outplaying them, just so a bottling Arsenal side, or worst Chelsea side of the Roman era could MAYBE catch up to United.

I wonder why Carragher didn't score a few own goals against Arsenal a month later, or why Kuyt converted his penalty in 1242342345 th minute @ Emarites...I suppose a win for Arsenal would have been bad for United's lead.

Damn those conspiracy theorists Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next