It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 6 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by bloodless Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 am

wow guys....insulting someone because of their own actions or sleeping around or sthg IS NEVER aND WILL NEVER BE the same as insulting someone over their skin colour which they did not choose or pick or isnt there responsibility

SERIOUSLY, guys don't just go into discussing things like racism if you don't know wtf u talking abt....whoever that started this thread is a moron

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 6 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:14 am

[quote="Andres Iniesta"]
elmystique wrote:
Sepi wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
Essien_5 wrote:Madrid players of this current team are disgrace expect a couple 2 or 3, they will never be a powerhouse again with these kind of players and coach..god sent messi to punish them for many years to come
what do they need in your opinion to be powerhouses again?

no Aguero no problem Madrid must get this man too to become superpowers again:

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 6 Amauri-vole

problem solved Twisted Evil

That a studio pic, or did he actually do that in a match

if it's the latter, I think I just may have to drown myself..

he actually did that in a match, should we be fielding some calls from Madrid soon? or even Barca Razz
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 am

metinsk wrote:GOLDEN CHILD

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 6 Bumof

LOL
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 am

bloodless wrote:
Aristotle Onassis wrote:For all that I hear about Mourinho's genius, over and over again, he comes off as nothing but petulant and immature.

Surely a genius would carry himself better.

you've clearly not met or read about many geniuses....wat they have in excess in IQ they make up for in lack of EQ or basic social manners most times....#justsayin

This couldn't be more true. I work with a lot of geniuses and they are usually totally socially inept.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 am

free_cat wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
free_cat wrote:The public made monkey noise? I didn't hear them, but if there was, it's shamefull.

Btw, Marcelo should have been sent off the 10th minute, when he kicked Messi without intention of playing the ball.
How about whenever RM got a free kick someone from Barce would just kick the ball away? Doesn't count as time wasting? It wasn't a 1 time thing either, happened sooooooo many times. If RVP gets a yellow for kicking a ball 1 sec after the whistle, without hearing the ref's whistle, then surely a Barce player like Villa in particular would get a yello for just kickin the ball away on purpose?

Yeah, that happened every time there was a free-kick. :lol!:
Cool story bro.
Just saying, if you wanna get into if's and should's well then we woulda seen quite a few Barce players sent off.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 am

The xcx wrote:Now I understand the reason why Özil was frakking pissed off. Seriously who the hell he thins he are to hit Özil? Piece of garbage.

Who hit Ozil?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 am

bloodless wrote:wow guys....insulting someone because of their own actions or sleeping around or sthg IS NEVER aND WILL NEVER BE the same as insulting someone over their skin colour which they did not choose or pick or isnt there responsibility

SERIOUSLY, guys don't just go into discussing things like racism if you don't know wtf u talking abt....whoever that started this thread is a moron

good old Sepi Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

Aww Kaka is a nice boy, really Embarassed
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

Thats why he wont ever get a chance in this RM team, should come back home.

edit: He has Milan DNA. Very Happy
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:18 am

baresi wrote:

gotta brawl to gain first team in Mourinho's 11 Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:19 am

He has done his reputation no harm, just Mourinho being Mourinho, the assistant coach replied by slaping Mourinho hard on the cheek, but Mourinho didn't do a BusKKKets.

The bench of Barcelona started the fracas when then stormed the pitch to harass Marcelo after his tackle, how I wish Madrid had scored from the last attack initiated by Kaka, the mood in the Camp Nou and on the Barcelona bench would have been priceless.

Mourinho is a genius though, from the 5-0 at Nou Camp this 3-2, he has finally found a way to get at par with FCB. He went from closing the passing channels of Barcelona with Pepe as the tactical masterpiece to pressing them high all over the field. Better finishing from Madrid's forwards and the sprinklers would have been turn on 15 minutes earlier. Smile
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:20 am

buddytaller u from Ghana? and a fan of the fabulous team>
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 am

Wo kum apem a apem b3 ba is the motto, I was born and bred and still living in Kumasi. I actually request the Kotoko logo.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 am

elmystique wrote:
baresi wrote:

gotta brawl to gain first team in Mourinho's 11 Laughing
It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 6 3176931354 Thats somewhat true btw.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 am

buddytaller wrote:Wo kum apem a apem b3 ba is the motto, I was born and bred and still living in Kumasi. I actually request the Kotoko logo.

respect man, am also from Ghana but live in the United States, and a big time faabu fan, born & raised as one, and my dad was one-time Accra Rep of the great club Wink

Last edited by elmystique on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 am

mou needs more balotelli imo
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 am

This is not late tackle, this is tackle which ends players carrer.

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 6 MARCELOFABREGAS.gif.pagespeed.ce.iR5WOZv59Q
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 am

Lex wrote:the hell?

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 6 375706580

by the way, i didn't add the text

Villa and Ozil hit eachother, this man try to separate Ozil from the rest of the smackdown.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:28 am

That's what Mourinho does, he turns players into brutes and neanderthals and tells them to go out there and play as rough as possible, I used to have respect for the institution of Real Madrid but no longer, Mourinho has just dragged them through the dirt.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 am

as i said before,barca fans have all the rights to call other teams classless right?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 am

Lionel Messi wrote:That's what Mourinho does, he turns players into brutes and neanderthals and tells them to go out there and play as rough as possible, I used to have respect for the institution of Real Madrid but no longer, Mourinho has just dragged them through the dirt.
nothing worse than playacting tho, for me atleast. Quit exaggerating.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:32 am

*sigh*

If you watch closely, it's not the initial tackle that hurt Cesc's, it's his right foot getting caught in the grass that makes him roll around in pain
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:33 am

matpol wrote:Villa and Ozil hit eachother, this man try to separate Ozil from the rest of the smackdown.
Yeah i just saw the video, the guy was just trying to keep Ozil away from the Barca lads
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Onassis Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:33 am

bloodless wrote:
Aristotle Onassis wrote:For all that I hear about Mourinho's genius, over and over again, he comes off as nothing but petulant and immature.

Surely a genius would carry himself better.

you've clearly not met or read about many geniuses....wat they have in excess in IQ they make up for in lack of EQ or basic social manners most times....#justsayin

I doubt Mourinho has much social ineptitude, if any at all. He wouldn't be so strikingly popular amongst his peers (his former and current players) if he were. Nor would he be the great motivator that he is known to be.

But that isn't point ....

Whether you describe him as genial, smart, clever, thoughtful, ponderous, tactical, or whatever have you ... by his words and actions, he comes off as the polar opposite.

I would expect a man who, I'm sure is many of those things (in his work), to conduct himself a little bit better. Not poking at his opponents eyes or making smelly faces at them.
Aristotle Onassis
Aristotle Onassis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:33 am

Exaggerating? I'm not exaggerating, many Madridistas have turned on Mourinho too after seeing what he is doing, how can you stand to watch the players you love go out there and play like that? Intentionally try and hurt the other players? That's not football, that's assault. You'd have to be ignorant or extremely biased to think that trying to hurt players purposely isn't worse than playacting.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 6 Empty No more Ronaldo VS Messi, Right?

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:34 am

I have read Real Madrid fans and neutral fans opinions that Madrid has pretty much caught up to Barca and they outplayed them as a team for a lot of the time during the last two games. I agree.

So in 90% of people eyes in this forum the teams are pretty equal now.

With that being said, there really can be no more argument that Ronaldo is better then Messi, correct? I mean the debate is over and done with, right?

Over the two games in the fairest of conditions:

Barca 5 goals: Messi- 3 goals and 2 assists

Madrid 4 goals: Ronaldo- 1 goal, good all around performance.

It is clear as day that the teams are very very even, the difference is Messi, Right? Whatever team has Messi at this point is the better team and he is the better player.

I don't see how it can be argued anymore, a blind man could see this.

I hate the Ronaldo VS Messi threads more then anyone, so please take this thread as the thread to end all Messi VS Ronaldo threads. There is no more argument on the subject, when one of them has a bad game there will be no more mention that Ronaldo is better or Messi isn't good etc etc etc

It's over and done with , Right??????????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next