The Madrid One
Sushi Master
xabi
41 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

CR7 vs Henry - Page 5 Empty Re: CR7 vs Henry

Post by Messi Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:17 am

Henry is the reason arsenal haven't won anything for the past 6 years, I remember the champion league final 2006. Arsenal were down to 10 players due to a controversial call in the first 15 minutes. This guy was fearless, was the only arsenal player playing optimistically. He was giving 200% at the end of this video you can see how tired henry looks.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqWPad2Y4Ds&feature=related
You can also say he alone took real madrid out of the 2006 champion league after having scored a wonder goal after dribbling 4 defenders.

Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:25 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Whenever I watched Henry at Arsenal, he always dazzled me, his movement off the ball, his control and not to mention his finishing were out of this world.

Other than his goal tally Ronaldo has never done anything that has dazzled or amazed me in all truthness

im for henry right now, even though ronaldo may be able to surpass him as he has time on his side.
but a point to make is does a player need to dazzle the goal legacy user lionel messi to be considered great?
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:54 am

theaguia wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Whenever I watched Henry at Arsenal, he always dazzled me, his movement off the ball, his control and not to mention his finishing were out of this world.

Other than his goal tally Ronaldo has never done anything that has dazzled or amazed me in all truthness

im for henry right now, even though ronaldo may be able to surpass him as he has time on his side.
but a point to make is does a player need to dazzle the goal legacy user lionel messi to be considered great?

lionel messi,
if ronaldo played for barca, and scored the same number of goals u wouldnt be just dazzled by him, you would positively be whining about his greatness..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5