Mr_Puyol
free_cat
zarola
windkick
Albiceleste
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Post-Super Copa Leg 1 discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Post-Super Copa Leg 1 discussion thread

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 am

:lol!:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post-Super Copa Leg 1 discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Post-Super Copa Leg 1 discussion thread

Post by free_cat Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:06 am

Pedro should have shot there, before Marcelo's tackle.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:28 pm

harhar11 wrote:Btw, I don't know if it has been brought up, but did anyone else hear real madrid fans make monkey noise towards alves, singing "shakira is a whore" and also shouting "raul,raul,raul" when villa was subbed(although this aint as bad as the other 2 were)

Edit:

Here's the video on spanish..

Wow... this is really disappointing. I can't clearly hear the monkey chants so I won't comment on that. If they are doing that, thats just disgusting, I thought Spain was changing.

However, the other things were unnecessary to say the least.

1. The Shakira chant? No problem with them chanting at Pique that he's a c*nt or whatever, that happens in football. As a player you've got to get used to that. However, calling someone's girl, wife or mother something is wrong. Its unattached to the game and just insulting.

2. I did hear the Raul chant, and I wasn't really impressed. Villa is not Catalan and he gives his all for his country. He is their top scorer of all time and has been one of Spain's greatest players of all time. This is how the Spanish living in the capital treat a national hero?? I think Villa would have been upset... but it just drives him more to fighting for Barca, which is good for us Twisted Evil
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Yea no shit, the thing on Shakira, and Villa were idiotic.

Villa blasted Spain in to the World Cup final and that's how they treat him? So rude, glad he scored
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:09 pm

I can clearly hear all of that shit....disgusting. absolutely disgusting
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4