izzy
JuvenelCuore
Mr Nick09
Lex
RobbyV
36 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Goal.com Mega Fail.  Empty Goal.com Mega Fail.

Post by RobbyV Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 pm

According to Goal.com Chicharito > Eto'o.

Absolutely pathetic.

Best player in Serie A, best striker in the world, 37 goals and the heart of Internazionale for the 2010/11 season.

VS.

Some punk Mexican who scores timely garbage goals.

By the way Eto'o was placed 13 on Goal.com's players of the year.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2466/goalcom-50/2011/08/14/2617043/goalcom-50-javier-hernandez-10
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Goal.com Mega Fail.  Empty Re: Goal.com Mega Fail.

Post by Lex Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:23 pm

goal.com is a premface

this is all the premier league's fault

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:27 pm

I never rated Chicharito, all he does is score from within the box. I challenged my MU friend to show me a goal from outside the box, the result was him giving me a YT link to a goal he scored while on Chivas.

That is MU fans for you.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:28 pm

RobbyV wrote:According to Goal.com Chicharito > Eto'o.

Absolutely pathetic.

Best player in Serie A, best striker in the world, 37 goals and the heart of Internazionale for the 2010/11 season.

VS.

Some punk Mexican who scores timely garbage goals.

By the way Eto'o was placed 13 on Goal.com's players of the year.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2466/goalcom-50/2011/08/14/2617043/goalcom-50-javier-hernandez-10

I agree with you but come on took it too far there.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:32 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:I never rated Chicharito, all he does is score from within the box. I challenged my MU friend to show me a goal from outside the box, the result was him giving me a YT link to a goal he scored while on Chivas.

That is MU fans for you.
I agree it might not be impressive, but that's the definition of a poacher to you. Some guys lived off goals like that, some even legends. Can't really critisice goalscoring, no matter how ugly Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:34 pm

hating on hernandez wayyyy too hard, but eto'o>>>>>>>>
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:37 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:I never rated Chicharito, all he does is score from within the box. I challenged my MU friend to show me a goal from outside the box, the result was him giving me a YT link to a goal he scored while on Chivas
How do you feel about RVN then?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:38 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:I never rated Chicharito, all he does is score from within the box. I challenged my MU friend to show me a goal from outside the box, the result was him giving me a YT link to a goal he scored while on Chivas.

That is MU fans for you.

......so do you rate Van Nistelrooy?

Van Nistelrooy hardly ever scored outside the box.

EDIT: Lex beat me to it
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:39 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:

That is MU fans for you.

Must not rate Inzaghi as well.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 pm

izzy26 wrote:
ronaldo__9 wrote:

That is MU fans for you.

Must not rate Inzaghi as well.

Well Said.. Cool
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

RVN and Inzaghi did not depend on service. Chicharito cannot take the ball and score on his own, evidenced in the Barcelona final when I had to check the roster to see if he was still on the field. His goals are not even that skillfull, whereas RVN and Inzaghi's were. Inzaghi can still change the outcome of a match, evidenced in Milan v. RM.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:51 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:RVN and Inzaghi did not depend on service. Chicharito cannot take the ball and score on his own, evidenced in the Barcelona final when I had to check the roster to see if he was still on the field. His goals are not even that skillfull, whereas RVN and Inzaghi's were. Inzaghi can still change the outcome of a match, evidenced in Milan v. RM.

Goal.com Mega Fail.  Facepalm
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeHunt Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm

i wouldnt say this is a "megafail". that goal.com list so far has been pretty strange all over.

MikeHunt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Yeah, Goal.com sure is "retarted." Rolling Eyes

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:59 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:RVN and Inzaghi did not depend on service. Chicharito cannot take the ball and score on his own, evidenced in the Barcelona final when I had to check the roster to see if he was still on the field. His goals are not even that skillfull, whereas RVN and Inzaghi's were. Inzaghi can still change the outcome of a match, evidenced in Milan v. RM.

Are you bias blocking your football knowlendge? Are your bias making you comment stupidly?

I thought as a serie a follower have witnessed how inzaghi have scored his goals his entire career.
The guy have bad technique, awful dribling, no pace and an average shot. Still he is one of the greatest strikers because of his POACHING and reading of the game wich always make him at the right place at the right time. Chico have many flaws but he make up for it in the same way as inzaghi does, he does not get more service than other but he is an exceptional poacher.

Combined with that comment about how he never score outside the box, are you sure your not a 16 year old kid who worship c.ronaldo?

and dont use the UCL final as a example because not only chico but the entire team flopped in that game. The kid came from a different league, culture, continent etc and scored many many vital goals for united last season in our most important matches.
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Giggslegend wrote:

Are you bias blocking your football knowlendge? Are your bias making you comment stupidly?

I thought as a serie a follower have witnessed how inzaghi have scored his goals his entire career.
The guy have bad technique, awful dribling, no pace and an average shot. Still he is one of the greatest strikers because of his POACHING and reading of the game wich always make him at the right place at the right time. Chico have many flaws but he make up for it in the same way as inzaghi does, he does not get more service than other but he is an exceptional poacher.

Combined with that comment about how he never score outside the box, are you sure your not a 16 year old kid who worship c.ronaldo?

and dont use the UCL final as a example because not only chico but the entire team flopped in that game. The kid came from a different league, culture, continent etc and scored many many vital goals for united last season in our most important matches.

Biased ? Yeah, I certainly despise Chicharito who has done nothing to my country nor my club more so than Inzaghi who left Juventus, albeit due to him being deemed surplus, and becoming a legend at Milan. Yeah, biased.

I know how Inzaghi scored, but to say Chicharito is on that level is absurd. Sure, Inzaghi needed service, but he was a clutch finisher and his goals despite being 90%+ from within the box were mystic because they were either an incredible display of timing, a well timed header, or a skilled volley.

Just a few I like of him, but there are many more.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm

comon son, inzaghi got pace. maybe not anymore but the guy was fast
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Chicharito has pace, too. Not much technical skills.

Do you rate Gerd Mueller?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:09 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Giggslegend wrote:

Biased ? Yeah, I certainly despise Chicharito who has done nothing to my country nor my club more so than Inzaghi who left Juventus, albeit due to him being deemed surplus, and becoming a legend at Milan. Yeah, biased.

I know how Inzaghi scored, but to say Chicharito is on that level is absurd. Sure, Inzaghi needed service, but he was a clutch finisher and his goals despite being 90%+ from within the box were mystic because they were either an incredible display of timing, a well timed header, or a skilled volley.

Just a few I like of him, but there are many more.

But how can you say something like

"RVN and Inzaghi did not depend on service"

They are both pure poachers, they depend on service. They dont create jack themeselves, just like chicharito.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:09 pm

omarish wrote:comon son, inzaghi got pace. maybe not anymore but the guy was fast

Admittedly, so is Chicharito as I believe he is the third fastest PL player behind Walcott and Lennon, or something along those lines, but that does not take away from the fact he is nowhere close to Inzaghi. Not even in the same universe.

For people to attack my opinion so quickly shows how modern football has become a cancer. Nobody in this modern game can equate to past legends. Messi and Ronaldo too. They are nothing to previous legends.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:Yeah, Goal.com sure is "retarted." Rolling Eyes
glad someone else noticed.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
omarish wrote:comon son, inzaghi got pace. maybe not anymore but the guy was fast

Admittedly, so is Chicharito as I believe he is the third fastest PL player behind Walcott and Lennon, or something along those lines, but that does not take away from the fact he is nowhere close to Inzaghi. Not even in the same universe.

For people to attack my opinion so quickly shows how modern football has become a cancer. Nobody in this modern game can equate to past legends. Messi and Ronaldo too. They are nothing to previous legends.

I do think Ronaldo and Messi stands a chance... Comon, how many legends has scored 53 goals? They both carry their team sometimes, and speaking for Ronaldo has done great things to his NT.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 pm

@Xabi: perhaps I was vague, but I meant it to be that when the team is not producing, Chicharito shuts down. Inzaghi and RVN could keep going and liven the game and change it. That is why to this day they are used as supersubs, though RVN gets more playing time so it would be difficult to call him a "sub" per say.

Inzaghi still had the skill to revive Milan v. Madrid.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 pm

omarish wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

I do think Ronaldo and Messi stands a chance... Comon, how many legends has scored 53 goals? They both carry their team sometimes, and speaking for Ronaldo has done great things to his NT.

53 goals but most were not his own doing, he is a by-product of his team, but so is Messi. Why do you think both of them, even if they do "well," never replicate their form with their National Team ?

Pele and Maradona never relied on their domestic squads, hell they played with Santos and Napoli, not exactly the two best teams in the world at that time, and so they had the skill to do it alone with their NT, though they did have some good players.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next