baresi
Swanhends
37 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 3 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by S Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm 20..3 years older than you..

Pls dont ever reply or quote my posts again..bye..

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:I'm 20..3 years older than you..

Pls dont ever reply or quote my posts again..bye..

I turn 18 in a few weeks, but this is a petty argument. Your obsession with age is appauling, it really is.

Free speech for the win.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 pm

zarola wrote:Abate deserves a call up and has earned his spot over Cassani no matter what aspect you look at it. Theres not one thing cassani has over abate.

Maggio
Santon
Abate
Zambrotta
Simone Pepe
Cassani

Hmm, interesting and yet Zarola you don't explain in detail how Cassani is not compared to Abate, and he's last place in that last. Though it's your opinion, the list is completely off as Simone Pepe is not an RB, though he can play it, only did it once vs Milan in which it does not classify him as a right back, so the list is pretty much bogus if you ask me. However, you got one thing right, both Santon and Maggio are on the top list and Abate is not put first as he is not the best.

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Sciacca: I meant Lippi as well. People were saying "Oh he chose Juventus players because he is biased so he hates Milan and Inter." Apart the fact he has a handful, literally a handful, to choose between them and at that time, Thiago Motta, Ranocchia, and Pazzini were either not eligible, or not at Inter makes it laughable. Same with Cassano.

Now with Prandelli nobody can say Lippi was biased, because Prandelli has tried out everyone, even guys who nobody thought would make it like Cassani, Mauri, etc.

Oh I understand and once again agreed. I would like to add something, but your pretty much summed it up for me when it comes to those lame excuses.

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
See i rate him above Cassani and i'd have him in the squad as a 2nd choice RB but thats my opinion..Also he's young and has a bright future ahead of him..

Well as you can see you got a complete diverse opinion on Cassani than what Zarola has. So the Cassani debate can go either way, however there is no doubt Cassani is still a good back up to Maggio. But anyways, Cassani did have a good season with Palermo and did put on great performances for the national team, so whats again, Abate is still not needed. You got two fullbacks doing all the work already, no need for experiments because it's already all set and done with Prandelli.

I am not predicting the future..Please dont misinterpret my statements..

And how can you compare him to Santon who has barely made it since that One-Match hit against Manchester United..

This guy has been consistent throughout the season ,although going forward he's been a little short but he's contributed a huge amount to milan's backline hence Milan had the best Defensive Record in the league and we should give him credit for that..

His consistent showing ,great work ethic and pace are his main traits and if he improves going forward(which i think he will) ,i think he can be termed world class..And there doesnt seem to be any sort of attitude problems with him..And he comes across as a very focused lad..

I'm not underestimating, you are claiming that he has potential of being World Class which is a reference of saying you think in the future with the potential he has, he can be World Class. That is predicting the future as you think that way.

The comparison with Santon is very simple. Santon was discovered when he was only 18 years old, he was proclaimed to be the next Maldini. One of the youngest fullback in history of the national team to play at the age in the senior level. He stopped the likes of Ronaldo, Krasic, Cassano all at his age. He has won more than Abate when it comes to achievements with Inter Santon has featured many times with the senior side and Abate has never done. Now is current U21 captain and back to playing regularly at Inter. Santon had his big shot season when he was 18 and now Abate when he is 24. Both players had one good season in their careers. So that is how they both have potential, Abate is four years older. Who knows how good Santon might be when he reaches 24, by then Abate will be 28. So when it comes to comparison, that is what I mean. One bad injury fluked Santon, however is it normal after a long term injury like that. Now he needs to regain himself and continue on with gaining more experience and playing time so he can grow as a player.

Ah was consistent for THIS season, what about last year? The year before? You see, this is my point. One good season does not mean he is obliged to gain a call up out of sudden, especially without emergencies. Pushing forward, as he did poor with that, Santon is actually in fact good in that. As he can play on either flank, but play as an LW or RW.

Of course he gets credit for the structure of the back line and their success last season, however the main focal point of their backline was mostly because of Nesta and Silva, not entirely based on Abate. You mention altitude? He does have it a bit, but it's not why we are speaking about him. That is irrelavent.

And when did say Maggio is showing poor signs ?Please read my post again , i've included an 'IF'..he currently imo is Italy's best RB and ofcourse i'd stick with him..

I'd give Abate a chance IF Maggio fails to replicate the form he's shown in the past two seasons..

I know you said 'if', I'm claiming that he hasn't yet and hasn't for two years in which is another point I brought up to claim that he isn't having problems. So to even claim 'if' is odd in the first place, the only 'if' you should talk about is 'if' he picks up an injury. There's no proof that he is the best RB as RAI claimed in their best players of Serie A 2010/2011 season Isla was named the best RB in Serie A and Maggio was named the best Italian RB.

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Sadly the Sciacca and Nelcuore show has started i guess..

I'm Sorry, but I find this odd? What show? Just because I agree with him... I'm trying to keep this as a normal and civilized debate. There's no show going on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Cassani is slower than Abate plays for a crappier team is older and isnt as good as going forward.

Abate has cl experience is younger faster and starts for the best serie a team.

Id take a Simone Pepe or a 33yr old Zambrotta over Cassani anyday. At least theyre faster and have a high work rate and they add experience.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:41 pm

zarola wrote:

Whoever got owned more by Pandev doesnt get the call up. Pick your poison.

Shall I go on?

Santon vs Cassano
Santon vs Krasic
Santon vs Spurs
Man of the Match vs Romania

etc...

zarola wrote:Cassani is slower than Abate plays for a crappier team is older and isnt as good as going forward.

Abate has cl experience is younger faster and starts for the best serie a team.

Id take a Simone Pepe or a 33yr old Zambrotta over Cassani anyday. At least theyre faster and have a high work rate and they add experience.

Hmm, funny he didn't seem slow vs Germany when he ran down that flank so fat, he then almost got a goal when it his one of their players hands... Odd.

Crappier team? Hmm, Palermo is crap now? Funny that, that crappy team had the likes of Pastore, a goalie we depend on Sirigu, but in your words may be crap to you as well. Miccoli, even... Hmm... Yes Crap indeed.

Abate is older than Santon, so I'm not complaining :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Sciacca summed it up perfectly. Santon is a player for the future, sure he had an injury and had a bad run at Inter, but so did Mario Balotelli. The difference is that they are very, very young and by the time the Euro 2012 comes around, Santon will be 22 going on 23 and Balotelli will be roughly 24, so by that time I hope to see both of them getting their lives sorted out, as Balo seems to be unhappy with MC while Santon has yet to find a consistency in domestic play and a consistent team for that matter.

But I digress with Balotelli. The fact of the matter is that even though Abate has more experience in domestic play, he has played 21 games for Gli Azzurri since he was 17 whereas Santon has played 23, and he is still eligible for U-21.

@Zarola: how can you say Abate is better at running up when he has not scored for Milan in Serie A play in the two seasons he has been there, a total of 70 games. His assist count is two I believe, or maybe a maximum of three.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:51 pm

You wonder before the age of 20 Santon won everything with Inter, played so many times with the senior and U21 Side. When it comes to potential, both have it. Abate is currently better, as for the future, we shall wait and see, all I can say is Santon will be the younger one and Abate will be the older one.

+ 1 Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:55 pm

sciacca wrote:You wonder before the age of 20 Santon won everything with Inter, played so many times with the senior and U21 Side. When it comes to potential, both have it. Abate is currently better, as for the future, we shall wait and see, all I can say is Santon will be the younger one and Abate will be the older one.

+ 1 Nick

Abate does have potential, but as you said he is older, perhaps too old to have really become a good player. He will be 25-26 by the time the Euro 2012 comes around, and by then, I would rather see Santon play because even though people may say Abate is better for NOW, the reality is that the major competitions are still a while's away, and Santon still has a season to prove himself.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Maggio > Santon >Abate >>>>>>>>… Cassani.

I never said palermo were crap i said they were crappier than milan
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:58 pm

zarola wrote:Maggio > Santon >Abate >>>>>>>>… Cassani.

You have not answered my claim, how is Abate better at attacking if he has three assists and zero goals in two years ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:00 pm

zarola wrote:Maggio > Santon >Abate >>>>>>>>… Cassani.

Using the term 'crappier' is wrong... Just say Palermo is a mid table team next time. Words like this, ruin the what we are trying to talk about. Well I guess once again it is your opinion, I can't be the judge of that, I'll give you the benefit in the doubt and at least agree that he is not better than Maggio.

Back to top Go down

Post by uzee Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 3 Preview?imageID=1557541&text0=haters%20gon%20hate&text1=until%20you%20f****g%20kill%20them
uzee
uzee
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:36 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:"I am not predicting the future."

"His consistent showing ,great work ethic and pace are his main traits and if he improves going forward(which i think he will) ,i think he can be termed world class.."

He is not worldclass now, so you are saying you think he can be, thus you are predicting what he will do in the future. Contradiction. :coffee:

The only problem with Abate is that his attacking attributes seem to be limited..Other than that he can termed World Class..

Game by Game he seems to be improving(in an attackin sense) ,and he's a mature lad now..Things are only going to get better in terms of his progress

And i wasnt even talking to you..Please dont poke your nose kid..You have a really Bad Habit of doing that..

He cannot be termed worldclass, not even close to it. To say he is at the level of Maicon, Sergio Ramos, Rafael, Dani Alves, and Lahm is absurd.

He is improving game by game ? He had one assist all season. Laughing

Was not speaking to me ? This is a forum. If you want privacy, speak on PM or on some sort of social medium, not in a public place where free speech is a right.

"Kid."
I find it funny none of the names is Italian.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:57 pm

The reason for that is because those remarks about best in the world were mentioned to those names in which Abate does not even compare too. Though, if you read more above from the the others you can see a list of Italians that I and other posters mentioned :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Damn learning english from a full Italian :coffee:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Why not play santon at lb and abate at rb? Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the italian national team (if obvious Very Happy)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Why not play santon at lb and abate at rb? Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the italian national team (if obvious Very Happy)

Criscito and Balzaretti have the left back spot locked down.
Even Chiellini can play there.

Criscito is the best left back of the three, of the four if you include Santon.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Luca wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Why not play santon at lb and abate at rb? Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the italian national team (if obvious Very Happy)

Criscito and Balzaretti have the left back spot locked down.
Even Chiellini can play there.

Criscito is the best left back of the three, of the four if you include Santon.

I got to disagree, Criscito is not the best one, as it's not determined yet. Yes he had an amazing game with Spain, but one game... All season long he has had his ups and downs and no where near the best. If anything Balzaretti is the best left back as it stands with seasons performances.

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Who gives two fraks about the season performances everytime criscito has been used hes been that good but unnoticed. Balzaretti sucks balz compared to him.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 pm

zarola wrote:Who gives two fraks about the season performances everytime criscito has been used hes been that good but unnoticed. Balzaretti sucks balz compared to him.

Oh really? When did he in fact put out a better performance other than Spain? The only time Balzaretti flopped was against Romania.Other than that has been our best option. Criscto flopped against Ireland, against Ukraine who had a terrible game there, and with Romania failed to impress as he came on after for Balzaretti.

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Go watch 2010 wc italy matches. People here who didnt even know criscito were like wow hes pretty good.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:22 pm

zarola wrote:Go watch 2010 wc italy matches. People here who didnt even know criscito were like wow hes pretty good.

Are you kidding me? He flopped in the World Cup, go look at these reactions as fans are mad at the squad and look at the Criscito part...

6:30

"Who the hell is this Criscito?"
"Where the hell does he come from?" :coffee:

"Hell" = Fark

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 am

zarola wrote:Go watch 2010 wc italy matches. People here who didnt even know criscito were like wow hes pretty good.

I have been tracking him since his youth days in 2007 when he was 19-20 with Juventus.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:59 am

sciacca wrote:Hey, what do you expect, these Milanista's think he's the best in Italy and yet he admits he's not. Typical Milanista bias. :coffee:

Abate is humble and respectful

Sciacca: "I never troll, seriously find me a post where I troll"

And btw, where does Abate admit he is "not the best right back in Italy"?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 am

CroInter wrote:Coz now it doesn't matter, 2 years ago it was most important thing it fottball.

Inter supporters went from quality > nationality to nationality > quality.

Milan supporters went from nationality > quality to quality > nationality.

Do only I see the funny side?

Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:11 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:Hey, what do you expect, these Milanista's think he's the best in Italy and yet he admits he's not. Typical Milanista bias. :coffee:

Abate is humble and respectful

Like singing in public that person who brought him up from 0 is "uomo di mer.da"?

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:Coz now it doesn't matter, 2 years ago it was most important thing it fottball.

Inter supporters went from quality > nationality to nationality > quality.

Milan supporters went from nationality > quality to quality > nationality.

Do only I see the funny side?

Nop thats not really the truth, most Inter fans dont really care at all about having Italians, we are just mentioning it coz before everyone including Milan fans were shiting all over Inter coz of it.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next