Abate Wants Italy Call Up

+33
Abramovich
Rossoneri Ninja
El Chelsea Fuerte
BarrileteCosmico
IAmManUnited
kiranr
izzy
Doc
Brigate Rossonere
Luca
FennecFox7
uzee
JuvenelCuore
S
Eivindo
InterMalia
mezzogiornese
McLewis
CroInter
MikeHunt
BiasedMilanFan3
pUsHa
dostoevsky
Clownbaby
Red Alert
Ali
IzzyC08
Superpeppe
PinePHresh
zarola
milanfan7
baresi
Swanhends
37 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by izzy Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Nothing, we are just breaking it to him that he will not play for Italia, no matter what he thinks or tries to do.

And how do you know? You don't select the national team.

If he keeps performing at the level he did last season then he will surely get his chance with the national team.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:35 pm

izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Nothing, we are just breaking it to him that he will not play for Italia, no matter what he thinks or tries to do.

And how do you know? You don't select the national team.

If he keeps performing at the level he did last season then he will surely get his chance with the national team.

You said you read the thread, clearly not so.

Prandelli has experimented already. The team is pretty much cemented, unless a youngster who is 19-20 now rises up and becomes eligible for the senior squad. Abate was not even a trial player, let alone an option for the senior team.

And I do select the national team. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by izzy Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:You said you read the thread, clearly not so.

Prandelli has experimented already. The team is pretty much cemented, unless a youngster who is 19-20 now rises up and becomes eligible for the senior squad. Abate was not even a trial player, let alone an option for the senior team.

And I do select the national team. :coffee:

So your telling me Prandelli is not going to call up ANYONE he hasn't already used because he is done experimenting. The players he has selected for the Frendlies and the Euro qualifiers are the ones that will be chosen to represent Italy at Euro 2012?

Can I have a link to Prandelli cofirming this?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm

izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:You said you read the thread, clearly not so.

Prandelli has experimented already. The team is pretty much cemented, unless a youngster who is 19-20 now rises up and becomes eligible for the senior squad. Abate was not even a trial player, let alone an option for the senior team.

And I do select the national team. :coffee:

So your telling me Prandelli is not going to call up ANYONE he hasn't already used because he is done experimenting. The players he has selected for the Frendlies and the Euro qualifiers are the ones that will be chosen to represent Italy at Euro 2012?

Can I have a link to Prandelli cofirming this?

There is nobody else to choose from. He has literally gone through every player who deserved a chance or who he had a doubt about. Like I said, it is not for certain because form can change and for all we know a new Italian player will emerge, but for now, that is pretty much the squad for the Euro.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:55 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:But i have to give him something, year before he had one assist for opposing team, and now he had one accidental assist for his team, who knows maybe this year we can see one intentional assist :coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzJ2C10FuTk

Haha worldclass player ! That was a relatively easy clearance, come on now.

Hahaha worldclass team ! Serie A is a relatively easy league, yet you finished 7th two seaons in a row.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:57 am

CroInter wrote:Like singing in public that person who brought him up from 0 is "uomo di mer.da"?

L3-0nardo brought him up from 0? How many times do I need to tell you it was Tassoti and not L3-0nardo? All L3-0 did for him was play him and he only did that because he was forced to as he had no-one else to play there (apart from fan killer Oddo).
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:58 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
sciacca wrote:
izzy26 wrote:Seriously, what the hell are you guys doing?
Why are you ripping on Abate like this?

Who's ripping him? Go read the other posts in the other pages...

I have read the whole thread. What did Abate say that was so offensive? It was very modest thing for him to do.

Nothing, we are just breaking it to him that he will not play for Italia, no matter what he thinks or tries to do.

This post has been bookmarked for that day.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 am

sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:Maybe he meant for 2nd goal week ago.

In either case both were not "good crosses", one was failed shot as you say and the other one was not even a cross.

Agreed :coffee:

The other one was not a cross, no. It was a brilliant long ball played directly onto the run and to the feet of Pato which directly lead to a goal. Not a bad effort to say the least.

Sciacca, this is just trolling. Of course you would agree.

World Class move there :coffee:

Poor Abate, if only he could make as few moves as Grosso or De Ceglie or, God forbid, Motta. Ahahahaha
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:03 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Prandelli has experimented already. The team is pretty much cemented, unless a youngster who is 19-20 now rises up and becomes eligible for the senior squad. Abate was not even a trial player, let alone an option for the senior team.

Silly me, I did not realize that Prandelli will be coach of the NT for Abate's entire career.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by dostoevsky Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:25 pm

sciacca wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Another thread where my posts are dodged.

Strange that no one has showed themselves prepared to discuss this in a formal setting, instead choosing to take isolated pot shots without any discussion of the context of the situation.

"Abate can't cross."

This in itself is apparently a sufficient reason for ignoring Abate and absolves my argument from having to stand up to rebuttal or other points about his qualities.

Weak trolling is weak.

No one has showed themselves prepared, well if you see in the other pages I beg to differ. By the way, nobody is always obliged to respond everyone, I didn't even see your post. So I don't understand how people aren't prepared for this because they did not respond to you. And for your arguments, I've already been through them before. So there's no need to re-explain.

As for my arguments, "you've been through them before."

Strange that you seem reluctant to revisit a particular aspect of the topic.

Because all you do speak about is the same old, tired arguments. We haven't heard a new perspective from you in months. You haven't addressed anything that has been brought up in rebuttal. A response to a counter-argument can't be identical to the original statement, you have to show the subtleties of your argument and why it addresses the objection.

But you've "been through that" and provided "facts."

You're right, you're not obliged to respond. That doesn't mean that we'll suffer your arrogance though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Abate definitely deserves Italy call up...

Is there anyone who is better than Abate at RB for Italy?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:Like singing in public that person who brought him up from 0 is "uomo di mer.da"?

L3-0nardo brought him up from 0? How many times do I need to tell you it was Tassoti and not L3-0nardo? All L3-0 did for him was play him and he only did that because he was forced to as he had no-one else to play there (apart from fan killer Oddo).

Who was he before Leo? Where was he playing before Leo? In Seria C1 and Seria B clubs,you can put it however you want, before Leo came and started playing him he was 0.

And humble and respectful Abate returns the favor by calling him piece of shit in front of entire Italy, classy :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 pm

kiranr wrote:Abate definitely deserves Italy call up...

Is there anyone who is better than Abate at RB for Italy?

No, the only reason he is not there is because Prandelli does not like him and does not want to change the current right back, even if there is a difference in quality.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 pm

So Brigate whats the reason then that Prandelli doesn't invite him?

Abate is obviously best RB in Italy, its there for all Milan fans to see.
Did Abate maybe did his daughter or something? And he just hates him so he doesn't wanna invite him?

So he invites all of the best that Italy has to offer but he doesn't invite this Abate guy..... i know, maybe he hates Italy so he intentionally doesn't want great Abate in Italy. That has to be it, he is a spy and he wants to do harm to Italy.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:01 pm

CroInter wrote:Did Abate maybe did his daughter or something?

Wouldn't be surprised :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Hahaha worldclass team ! [color=red]Serie A is a relatively easy league[/color], yet you finished 7th two seaons in a row.

Woh what? Since when did Serie A become the easy league? And you call yourself a Serie A fan... Serie A is the most competitive league in the world, how can you even claim it's easy. Just goes to show the lack of knowledge you have within Italian football, which is no surprise because as of now, most of your points and arguments are lame excuses in which are irrelavent, false and not valid as it stands with various topics including this one.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Sciacca, this is just trolling. Of course you would agree.

Trolling? Please refer to Mclewis and he will answer that statement, thank you very much.

World Class move there :coffee:

Poor Abate, if only he could make as few moves as Grosso or De Ceglie or, God forbid, Motta. Ahahahaha[/quote]

kiranr wrote:Abate definitely deserves Italy call up...

Is there anyone who is better than Abate at RB for Italy?

Maggio, and it is confirmed.

RAI made it clear that the best Serie A RB was Isla and the Best Italian RB now for the second season in a row Maggio!

Brigate Rossonere wrote:No, the only reason he is not there is because Prandelli does not like him and does not want to change the current right back, even if there is a difference in quality.

Oh right, Prandelli does not like him. Sure he dosen't... Once again, a lame excuse which is false, not proven and no sources that can even come up with these conclusions. We went from Prandelli hating Milan, to Prandelli hating Abate. Love the excuses Brigate, keep going, it's fun to see. Funny though, he likes Cassano and Balotelli, and yet you tell me he does not like Abate? Sure he dosen't. Cry me a river, where does the logic come sometimes...

Finally you're right on one thing and that is he does not want to change up the RB positions, because it is GOOD enough, and Abate is not NEEDED and not a MUST. Thanks for proving my point.

CroInter wrote:So Brigate whats the reason then that Prandelli doesn't invite him?

Abate is obviously best RB in Italy, its there for all Milan fans to see.
Did Abate maybe did his daughter or something? And he just hates him so he doesn't wanna invite him?

So he invites all of the best that Italy has to offer but he doesn't invite this Abate guy..... i know, maybe he hates Italy so he intentionally doesn't want great Abate in Italy. That has to be it, he is a spy and he wants to do harm to Italy.

Cro, you put it best, great sarcasm there hahaha, brigate loves making excuses. :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:05 pm

sciacca wrote:
Woh what? Since when did Serie A become the easy league? And you call yourself a Serie A fan... Serie A is the most competitive league in the world, how can you even claim it's easy. Just goes to show the lack of knowledge you have within Italian football, which is no surprise because as of now, most of your points and arguments are lame excuses in which are irrelavent, false and not valid as it stands with various topics including this one.

You love CroInter's sarcasm so much, yet you cannot even identify it here. (insert sciacca excuse about having English as a second language, yet he can easily identify Cro's sarcasm). Serie A is not the most competitive league in the world, that would be Ligue 1 or the Bundesliga, much more competitive / unpredictable / less recognizable powerhouses than Serie A.

Oh and congrats on the win this morning cro.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:05 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Oh and congrats on the win this morning cro.

Tnx Thumbs up

We fckd those swedes up :coffee:

Cant believe we are gonna have CL in town bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 am

CroInter wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Oh and congrats on the win this morning cro.

Tnx Thumbs up

We fckd those swedes up :coffee:

Cant believe we are gonna have CL in town bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Samo sam gledao drugo poluvrijeme, but faaarrrkkkk Dinamo looked like an EPL side compared to them. Dominirali su, lijepo je bilo za gledati, dodavanje je bilo kvalitetno....

I'm so jealous of you Sad Lol do you reckon Mamic is gonna keep the 1kn ticket prices for group stage games? Lololol
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:07 am

Excuses, excuses, excuses. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:54 am

Abate can't cross, Abate is poor in attack, Abate cannot dribble.

Go to 1:10. Brilliant pace to get past his defender and whips in a brilliant cross directly onto the head of the striker.



Your move Sciacca
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by zarola Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:17 am

Maggio does that 4-5 times a game, plhs hes just as fast and better defensively.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:32 am

zarola wrote:Maggio does that 4-5 times a game, plhs hes just as fast and better defensively.

Razz
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by zarola Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:42 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
zarola wrote:Maggio does that 4-5 times a game, plhs hes just as fast and better defensively.

Razz

...on fifa
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Abate can't cross, Abate is poor in attack, Abate cannot dribble.

Go to 1:10. Brilliant pace to get past his defender and whips in a brilliant cross directly onto the head of the striker.



Your move Sciacca

He had one good cross vs Inter youth player Faraoni, nice :coffee:

Messi you better run, Abate is coming to get the throne.

@ur earlier post about ticket prices, he better not put prices 1kn per ticket, there is no way you can get to the tickets, only nolifers who dont have better things to do come early in the morning and take all tickets.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Holy, this topic is still alive, who knew. Oh by the way Brigate, once again, one good cross, tobad as CroInter said it was against a youth player, in which there were only two players in the box, which is no surprise the cross was in that well. which once again does not even prove anything when it comes to Abate doing a good cross. Though, there's no denying it was a good one, tobad he didn't do many last season eh? As for him pushing forward, speed does not always work. Once again Maggio is still better at it, sadly for you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Abate Wants Italy Call Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Abate Wants Italy Call Up

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum