Liverpool

+39
topbuzz
aford92
Amar
Busby Babe
Grande_Milano
milanfan7
Adit
The Madrid One
Zealous
LeVersacci
nj
Lord Hades
mr-r34
Abramovich
pUsHa
Arquitecto
cyberman
lszanto
DeviAngel
RealGunner
SaintJoe
Nishankly
RedAndWhiteArmy
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Red Alert
BeautifulGame
Artemis
Iceman
Mr Nick09
the xcx
justdoit_
Sri
fatman123
McAgger
azzurres
xabi
23arshavin23
Ganso
Gil
43 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:29 pm

bet he cant wait to count his bonus after those 2 goals

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by mr-r34 Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Zealous wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:The lesson learnt here today was, don't be a fool at least wait till the arsenal game was over, cause then you'll just look like a dickhead , like gil has shown.

After some time has passed it seems Gil wasn't completely wrong in his assessment.

You on the other hand could use some of your own advice LOL

Actually no, i didn't make a thread laughing at a team, based on what non liverpool fans say about them, and then watch my team perform as bad. So yeah no.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich
Posts : 3377
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by aford92 Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:38 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
aford92 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
aford92 wrote:As if Tottenham fans think this is a good achievement. Liverpool only have 9 men ffs. When Liverpool had 11 men it was only 1-0. They need to have 2 men sent off to score another 2 though. :facepalm:

Spurs fans = Most delusional fans in the world.

this isnt a fair way to look at things. It doesnt matter how many liverpool players are left on the pitch, the game started 11 v 11, and Liverpool players couldnt handle the sauce.

It's a perfectly fair way to look at it. If Liverpool still had 11 players Spurs would not be 3 goals ahead.

How do you know that? DO you happen to have a magic crystal ball? The IF scenarios are never relevant after facts. I do recall Ade missing a sitter, what if he had scored? maybe it would be 5-0 by now...

pool players had to be dirty to compete, i know it's a gross exaggeration, but they got red carded because they couldnt handle it.

It's the Gareth Bale situation all over again. He got stupid amounts of praise and hype for having a few good games, now Spurs beat a team with 9 men and now they getting loads of praise, it's ridiculous.

Also, no I haven't got a crystal ball that allows me to see the "what if" scenarios but a few of Spurs' goals came because they had more space due to Liverpool only having 9 players. Defoe's goal in particular came because Liverpool had less players.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 935
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:49 pm

aford92 wrote:

It's the Gareth Bale situation all over again. He got stupid amounts of praise and hype for having a few good games, now Spurs beat a team with 9 men and now they getting loads of praise, it's ridiculous.

Also, no I haven't got a crystal ball that allows me to see the "what if" scenarios but a few of Spurs' goals came because they had more space due to Liverpool only having 9 players. Defoe's goal in particular came because Liverpool had less players.

you are taking things out of proportion, and you are doing it all by yourself.

Tottenham just blew Liverpool out of the water, that's the only thing people are saying.

The gareth Bale situation as you call it, would be people talking about Spurs as title contenders because they trashed Liverpool.

Did the ref unfairly take out Liverpool players? you sound as if it's unfair they were 9 v 11 and didnt deserve to be trashed. What happens after doesnt matter, game started 11 v 11, and ended 4-0. How do you know if Defoe wouldnt have score two 30m screamers to take it 5-0 with 11 men? IF scenarios... circle jerk bs my friend.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by topbuzz Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:05 pm

liverpool continue to go no-where fast, but dont what is expected of this fairly new and young squad.

It will take time to get back on track and become serious contenders again, not just there to scrap for a 4th spot in the league.

Andy Cannot for 35mill?? :facepalm:

topbuzz
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by aford92 Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:08 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
aford92 wrote:

It's the Gareth Bale situation all over again. He got stupid amounts of praise and hype for having a few good games, now Spurs beat a team with 9 men and now they getting loads of praise, it's ridiculous.

Also, no I haven't got a crystal ball that allows me to see the "what if" scenarios but a few of Spurs' goals came because they had more space due to Liverpool only having 9 players. Defoe's goal in particular came because Liverpool had less players.

you are taking things out of proportion, and you are doing it all by yourself.

Tottenham just blew Liverpool out of the water, that's the only thing people are saying.

The gareth Bale situation as you call it, would be people talking about Spurs as title contenders because they trashed Liverpool.

Did the ref unfairly take out Liverpool players? you sound as if it's unfair they were 9 v 11 and didnt deserve to be trashed. What happens after doesnt matter, game started 11 v 11, and ended 4-0. How do you know if Defoe wouldnt have score two 30m screamers to take it 5-0 with 11 men? IF scenarios... circle jerk bs my friend.

I'm not saying that Spurs didn't deserve to win. But to say that the red cards had nothing to do with the scoreline is very naive, especially when 2 of the goals came because of the numerical advantage. If Spurs had beaten a team with 11 men 4-0 then I could understand the praise. Thrashing a team when you have a 2 man advantage is not that big of an achievement.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 935
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by mr-r34 Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:38 pm

mr-r34 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:The lesson learnt here today was, don't be a fool at least wait till the arsenal game was over, cause then you'll just look like a dickhead , like gil has shown.

After some time has passed it seems Gil wasn't completely wrong in his assessment.

You on the other hand could use some of your own advice LOL

Actually no, i didn't make a thread laughing at a team, based on what non liverpool fans say about them, and then watch my team perform as bad. So yeah no.

Lol i dunno who looks like the bigger ass, you or gil.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich
Posts : 3377
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by Amar Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Gil, everytime you make threads like this, Chelsea usually f*ck up hours later Very Happy
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2227
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:44 pm

mr-r34 wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:The lesson learnt here today was, don't be a fool at least wait till the arsenal game was over, cause then you'll just look like a dickhead , like gil has shown.

After some time has passed it seems Gil wasn't completely wrong in his assessment.

You on the other hand could use some of your own advice LOL

Actually no, i didn't make a thread laughing at a team, based on what non liverpool fans say about them, and then watch my team perform as bad. So yeah no.

Lol i dunno who looks like the bigger twat, you or gil.

I never said Chelsea had what it took either.

As for who is a bigger ass that would be you sadly.


Last edited by Zealous on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by aford92 Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Now, now calm down. The childish name calling is a bit unnecessary.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 935
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:47 pm

He started it. Sad

(LOL That sounds childish)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:49 pm

thats the third time i have edited ur post mr-r34.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Someone seems butthurt that they got schooled by Spuds Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by 7amood11 Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Calm down everybody... Rolling Eyes
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3113
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by izzy Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Zealous causing trouble again I see. Very Happy
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:55 pm

liverpool would have been better had they kept miereles and aquilani...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by mr-r34 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:38 am

Zealous wrote:Someone seems butthurt that they got schooled by Spuds Sad

Sorry Rg my bad, So Zealous, did you learn anything from Gil, or levante bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nugget and a half.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich
Posts : 3377
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by izzy Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:40 am

mr-r34 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Someone seems butthurt that they got schooled by Spuds Sad

Sorry Rg my bad, So Zealous, did you learn anything from Gil, or levante bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nugget and a half.

That was just so sad. Embarassed
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:46 am

I haven't even read this thread.

but everything that gets thrown at us for today is justified.

It was our worst league result since April 2003 ....when Houllier lost 4-0 to Man United.

well, playing 30 min with 10 men and 30 min with 9 men didn't help...but it was just an atrocious performance from first kick off


Reminded me of Man City's performance against us at Anfield.

hopefully this will act as kick in the arse, and Gerrard will return on wednesday Smile

at least we don't have to travel to Emirates, Britannia, and WHL anymore...3 grounds we have had the worst records at in the recent years.

Onwards and upwards....Other big teams lost this weekend too (RM, Milan, Chelsea, etc), so it makes things a tad easier to swallow Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by Highburied Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:47 am

Onwards and upwards....Other big teams lost this weekend too (RM, Milan, Chelsea, etc), so it makes things a tad easier to swallow

Arsenal too... (if that makes you feel better?)
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2630
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:51 am

This is a LOL thread.

Liverpool will bounce back.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Liverpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum