Marko Marin....top 5 dribblers in the world?

+6
I-no
Eivindo
S
justdoit_
Sushi Master
juventus101
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marko Marin....top 5 dribblers in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Marko Marin....top 5 dribblers in the world?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:I agree and it is, but I feel he can do his best at all those positions. In which why I compare him to Marin as they both are small, and have almost the same abilities

They dont almost have the same abilities..Marin is simply a better dribbler than Giovinco..

But obviously gio is a better passer than marin..

Yes without a doubt Marin is a better Dribbler, however Giovinvo dribbles as well and is considered one of the best Italians to do it up to date, so in comparison they both can dribble in which they do have the same abilities. But dribbling is only one factor, there are many others. Maybe abilities is the wrong term, let's say characteristics instead.

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Have not read the thread, dont need to.....

Marin is the German Giovinco, considered the saviour of his country growing up but never lived up to the hype.

And once again Mole, thanks for pointing that out, that is why I compare Marin to Giovinco.

Back to top Go down

Marko Marin....top 5 dribblers in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Marko Marin....top 5 dribblers in the world?

Post by Serge Gnabry Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 pm

juventus101 wrote:Marko Marin....top 5 dribblers in the world?

No.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Maybe among the top 5 dribblers, MAYBE, but he sure as hell does very little with it. I still think he has potential, but he needs one or two good club seasons to gain some confidence, and he needs a Magath-style physical coach. Sure, he'll never be buff, but at least get him to have a Messi-like stature, he can't go around looking like DJ Qualls' midget cousin forever.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2