Sushi Master
windkick
cyberman
sagnik92
wigglesworth
41 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 4 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by InterMalia Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 pm

IF he goes to Barca, i hope a goat rapes him on his way to the training ground and get's pregnant so he can't play for them.

InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 4 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by white_star Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:13 pm

What's with the complaints if u have money u buy simple and Sanchez will def be better for Barcelona then bojan to me He isn't what he was so hyped up to be!! Villa is getting old Rossi and Sanchez would be great buys!! Madrid fans shouldn't talk because madrid always buys players they don't need!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:16 pm

its mostly us inter fans complaining though :coffee:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Bojan + 27m seems like a fair deal for Sanchez.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:20 pm

That's how far our jealousy is reaching atm, we are hating on Barca for buying talented players we want, but don't wanna overpay for. :coffee:
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:22 pm

InterMalia wrote:That's how far our jealousy is reaching atm, we are hating on Barca for buying talented players we want, but don't wanna overpay for. :coffee:

we're hating on them because they BENCH the players we want as starters and this is just another case
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:25 pm

haha we're not getting mad at the fans that would be stupid, we're getting mad at the club they support. big difference :bball:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Sanchez probably is being appealed by Barcelona because they won the cl! :lol!:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
zizzle wrote:
InterMalia wrote:That's how far our jealousy is reaching atm, we are hating on Barca for buying talented players we want, but don't wanna overpay for. :coffee:

we're hating on them because they BENCH the players we want as starters and this is just another case
Yep, the Barca fans on Goal Legacy specifically tell the club which players to buy just to put them on the bench. Rolling Eyes

You're seriously getting mad at fans of a team because their team is buying a player that you want your favorite team to
buy?

Do i have to hit you with a book saying sarcasm or what?

InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm

The Franchise wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

How is this like Coentrao in any way?

You have a leftback who plays, only leftback. Then your going to sign someone who again, is a leftback who only plays leftback.

We have 3 forward positions, 3 back ups for them. If Bojan or Jeffren goes, a space appears.

Not the same at all.

thing is rossi is almost a finished deal, which would mean you have villa, pedro, messi, rossi, bojan and jeffren as strikers doesnt that sound enough instead you want to go for another striker as well

somebody is gonna get benched and they dont deserve it, seeing as they would walk into any other teams starting XI......now doesnt that sound like a carbon copy of coentrao

btw coentrao will play on the right if we sign him, the guy is very very versatile, he can play as a winger as well both on the right as well as the left

How is it a almost finished deal? Nothing is confirmed.

Also, if one of them comes, one will be leaving. Also, only one is coming, I dont get why people are under the impression we are getting both.

No Coentrao is not versatile. He plays leftback and he used to play leftwinger. He hasnt ever played on the right, he is very one footed.

Sanchez and Rossi each have played 3 different positions.

coentrao has been played on the right before mate

and he himself stated that he could play anywhere, which mou obviously likes, but i agree he is very one-footed as if we havent got enough of those already and they have been able to perform...so i couldnt care less abou that really
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:38 pm

zizzle wrote:haha we're not getting mad at the fans that would be stupid, we're getting mad at the club they support. big difference :bball:
Oh yes, I misread the original post apologies

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:41 pm

We obviously need a new forward, that much is clear to pretty much everyone who regularly follows us.

But that rumored price is just too much. Especially if a player is added.

I'm not too keen about bringing in a big-name forward tbh. Someone cheaper but proven alternative would be just fine imo.

But a much bigger worry is that we're apparently not signing a new CB No No
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Like who?
Btw when was the last time Gago, Pedro Leon or Canales started? I think its funny how Madrid bought 3 more midfielders too haha

uhhmmm

kerrison, sanchez, henrique, Cáceres (eventhough he was allowed to play a few games) to name a few☕

gago has been injured all season mate, and when he isnt he has been allowed to play unlike a certain milito...leon fell out with mou so he got punished :coffee:

altintop will be a squad/emergency player, whereas sahin will slowly replace xabi☕

callejon on the other hand will be our answer to barcas diving :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:43 pm

[quote="The Franchise"][quote="cyberman"]what an unneccessary signing

the dilution of what has made barca great has begun...[/quote]

How so?

On topic, I have little problem with the player coming or if its Bojan who leaves us. What I don't like is 27 alone seems strong, let alone add a player.

Also, Sanchez and Affellay are not too far apart in style so its somewhat a duplicated talent.[/quote]imo you should be focusing on signing some defenders, that frees up masch so your midfield is strengthened along with thiago getting more game time

sanchez is a great player no doubt, but it could be an ibra type signing and this time it wasnt needed, unlike having to replace etoo.
will he adjust to your pressing system? will he han onto the ball too long? if replacing pedro, will he have the motivation to fight to get back in when hes done nothing wrong?

you have a young side, a side with great chemistry. you should spend your time beefing up your backup squad

i maybe would understand if this was it, but youre probably going to bid for cesc as well

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:47 pm

[quote="Lionel Messi"][quote="cyberman"]what an unneccessary signing

Don't act like you know anything about Barcelona's squad. It was obvious throughout the season we needed another world class forward because Pedro and Villa had no competition for their starting berth as well as they went through a pretty long and terrible slump in form Villa especially going 14 games with 1 goal. That can't happen so this signing needs to happen.[/quote]

do you go to games?

i watch every barca and real game thats on tv..thats all of them. itheyre a betting goldmine.

unless you have a secret camera angle that allows you a better view, then i see what you see

hell, i watched them at the same rate a s a youngster when sky first picked up la liga

probably longer than OMG LIONEL MESSI fans like you

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:49 pm

[quote="wigglesworth"][quote="Lionel Messi"][quote="cyberman"]what an unneccessary signing

Don't act like you know anything about Barcelona's squad. It was obvious throughout the season we needed another world class forward because Pedro and Villa had no competition for their starting berth as well as they went through a pretty long and terrible slump in form Villa especially going 14 games with 1 goal. That can't happen so this signing needs to happen.[/quote]

Cyberman has forgotten more about football than you will ever learn, punk. He and I disagree about nearly everything, by the way.[/quote]
how many times can i rep this post?

am i allowed to multi account and rep it to death?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:50 pm

is the quote function messed up for anyone else?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:51 pm

cyberman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
cyberman wrote:what an unneccessary signing

the dilution of what has made barca great has begun...
Don't act like you know anything about Barcelona's squad. It was obvious throughout the season we needed another world class forward because Pedro and Villa had no competition for their starting berth as well as they went through a pretty long and terrible slump in form Villa especially going 14 games with 1 goal. That can't happen so this signing needs to happen.

do you go to games?

i watch every barca and real game thats on tv..thats all of them. itheyre a betting goldmine.

unless you have a secret camera angle that allows you a better view, then i see what you see

hell, i watched them at the same rate a s a youngster when sky first picked up la liga

If you did watch them then you would see the need for a new forward. You're deluded if you think Barcelona can produce a world beating full starting 11 and subs out of La Masia although they have done a damn good job of getting close

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Latinus Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:51 pm

So Wiggles Vs Cyber is doomed? They're teaming up now?

It really is the end of the world.
Latinus
Latinus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:52 pm

subs out of la masia?

the freaking first team is from la masia

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Latinus Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm

cyberman wrote:is the quote function messed up for anyone else?
You mean it sometimes doesn't put the quote in a box?

Nah.
Latinus
Latinus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:54 pm

cyberman wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
cyberman wrote:what an unneccessary signing

the dilution of what has made barca great has begun...
Don't act like you know anything about Barcelona's squad. It was obvious throughout the season we needed another world class forward because Pedro and Villa had no competition for their starting berth as well as they went through a pretty long and terrible slump in form Villa especially going 14 games with 1 goal. That can't happen so this signing needs to happen.

do you go to games?

Nice exit from a discussion that you're going to lose in btw, just insult/accuse the other poster and leave, the signs of an intelligent person right there.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Don't act like you know anything about Barcelona's squad

begining of any decent discussion huh?
going to lose? are you 12?

am i in an alternate reality where barca fans have swapped with madrid fans?

no offence madrid fans...you know our history

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:01 pm

cyberman wrote:
Don't act like you know anything about Barcelona's squad

begining of any decent discussion huh?
going to lose? are you 12?

am i in an alternate reality where barca fans have swapped with madrid fans?

no offence madrid fans...you know our history

"what an unneccessary signing

the dilution of what has made barca great has begun..."

Its obvious anyone who has been watching Barca knows that this signing is needed oratleast a signing of a forward

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:03 pm

no, its not fella

back up was needed, not a player whod expect to start

even when guardiola has options, he doesnt rotate anyway. look at afellay

unnecessary

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next